Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 83. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2016, 10:42:13 AM
by investing to mining, slowly but surely

it is good for long-term investment, I also mining for the future, but mining really have to have a lot of capital, because of the difficulty is increasing and the income the less.

Cloud or physical? With halving coming up, its a risky field right now right

physical. yeah I am also very confident when halving occurs bitcoin prices will be increasing high.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 01, 2016, 05:06:03 AM

it is good for long-term investment, I also mining for the future, but mining really have to have a lot of capital, because of the difficulty is increasing and the income the less.

Cloud or physical? With halving coming up, its a risky field right now right
legendary
Activity: 1232
January 01, 2016, 04:55:23 AM

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
January 01, 2016, 04:42:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 01, 2016, 04:36:57 AM
I don't think there is an easy way or investment to do that, Most new sites offering percentage on BTC deposits are scams and other not offering a certain percentage don't give allot of profit.

you are free to chosen:
new sites offering percentage on BTC deposits (often scams)
or
other not offering a certain percentage don't give allot of profit. (sometimes scams)

It's you again! Hi winspiral! hows your investment going?

Hi Kyrios_
...you should say "your investmentS" and to be more right..."our investmentS"

They are going perfectly...
They are generating profit...
And so far no proof of scam...(it is normal)

Winspiral wishes you (everyone) all the best for 2016 !!!
Activity: 210
January 01, 2016, 04:20:47 AM
I don't think there is an easy way or investment to do that, Most new sites offering percentage on BTC deposits are scams and other not offering a certain percentage don't give allot of profit.

you are free to chosen:
or
other not offering a certain percentage don't give allot of profit. (sometimes scams)

It's you again! Hi winspiral! hows your investment going?
legendary
December 31, 2015, 02:08:43 PM

you are free to chosen:
or

Activity: 224
December 31, 2015, 01:26:21 PM
1) Keep posting on this forum to increase your rank
2) join a signature campaign
3) Huh?
4) PROFIT!!!
but seriously, if you got high ranked ID, you can earn money in a lot of ways
Activity: 70
December 31, 2015, 01:05:19 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
December 31, 2015, 11:23:14 AM
Honestly there are a not of easy safe ways to grow your bitcoin. As others have said investing in a gambling site is good.
i'm agree with you,almost nothing safe ways to grow our bitcoin,but why you are think that investing on gambling site s good?or better than cloud mining or another investement?please tell me about your reason and specific explanation
legendary
December 31, 2015, 08:18:43 AM
I've tried a lot of faucets but they are just a waste of time if you ask me.
If you really want to grow your bitcoins amount, go work and buy every month 1 or 2 bitcoins.

That is the fast way. But if you are just a starter and just want to try bitcoin you can start with faucets. I started with faucets and now going my way near a bitcoin.

Bought bitcoin from our salary are not part of "growing" , so do fauceting it's not the way to to grow your bitcoin.
The only way to grow your bitcoin for real are by trading, trade bitcoin to fiat , fiat to bitcoin and trade bitcoin to altcoin , altcoin to bitcoin and repeat.
You will realize that your bitcoin already growth!

Yeah but with faucets too you gain some to put in with your trading skills. You add that to what you trade for. That is growth too. You earn free from faucets you will not lose anything.

Yes but faucets pay you very less and the process is very time consuming so I believe that if we are investing our time to earn bitcoins then the returns should be more and faucets doesn't serve that purpose it is better to join signature campaign where you can earn descent amount as compared to faucets.

can you imagine how much sign camp were worth if all member her would submit at sign camp?
I will say you:
almost nothing and with almost nothing I'm generous...

Investing in new sites and startup programs is an interesting way at least IMO, it's not always paying because many of the new sites don't meet the expectations but still interesting, there are sites selling their "unofficial stocks" online too.

Very good analyse...it matches 100% with my 2 systems where you can invest.

Activity: 84
December 31, 2015, 08:16:28 AM
Investing in new sites and startup programs is an interesting way at least IMO, it's not always paying because many of the new sites don't meet the expectations but still interesting, there are sites selling their "unofficial stocks" online too.
Activity: 952
December 31, 2015, 07:51:44 AM
If you really want to grow your bitcoins amount, go work and buy every month 1 or 2 bitcoins.

That is the fast way. But if you are just a starter and just want to try bitcoin you can start with faucets. I started with faucets and now going my way near a bitcoin.

Bought bitcoin from our salary are not part of "growing" , so do fauceting it's not the way to to grow your bitcoin.
The only way to grow your bitcoin for real are by trading, trade bitcoin to fiat , fiat to bitcoin and trade bitcoin to altcoin , altcoin to bitcoin and repeat.

Yeah but with faucets too you gain some to put in with your trading skills. You add that to what you trade for. That is growth too. You earn free from faucets you will not lose anything.

Yes but faucets pay you very less and the process is very time consuming so I believe that if we are investing our time to earn bitcoins then the returns should be more and faucets doesn't serve that purpose it is better to join signature campaign where you can earn descent amount as compared to faucets.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
December 31, 2015, 07:40:46 AM

I often work to do someone else's job.. sometimes I register at the link someone and got a few cents
better than faucet..
but you must be careful when job downloading. I ever had malware on the application

Well that's a very convenient work you got there and a better sub for faucets, and yup i had experience with malware in some of my online job when I download them so be very careful with it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 31, 2015, 05:09:44 AM
Faucet and doing some micro tasks are very popular these days.
The tasks give you a little more then faucets, but not all tasks are from trusttworthy parties. So be carefull.
I often work to do someone else's job.. sometimes I register at the link someone and got a few cents
better than faucet..
but you must be careful when job downloading. I ever had malware on the application
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 31, 2015, 03:16:44 AM

Except your time  Lips sealed
You can spend your time more wisely than just clicking faucets that do not pay much for the time you spend clicking endlessly on them instead of making possibly ten times more doing something more constructive like tasks or trading alt coins.

Yeah i do those task too but when you get bored with and you need something that will be a little different faucets will come. That is why they are trying so hard to make faucets enjoyable like making it a game.

good point
you will need some rotator to earn some amount of btc to trade and with trade do signature campaign
these two combine you have something to work for
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 31, 2015, 02:50:55 AM

You can spend your time more wisely than just clicking faucets that do not pay much for the time you spend clicking endlessly on them instead of making possibly ten times more doing something more constructive like tasks or trading alt coins.

Yeah i do those task too but when you get bored with and you need something that will be a little different faucets will come. That is why they are trying so hard to make faucets enjoyable like making it a game.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
December 31, 2015, 02:42:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 31, 2015, 02:38:11 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
December 31, 2015, 02:23:22 AM

Pages:
Jump to: