Pages:
Author

Topic: Mid-year, buy or sell ? - page 3. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.
At the moment, most of the funds are attracted by projects thanks to funds. Private investors have become more cautious. The market is becoming more civilized. But we see that volatility is falling dramatically ...
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 07:16:25 AM
It is really hard to understand crypto market now, im trying to wait Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:16:54 AM
Hold and wait is the best decision now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:22:40 AM
U can try to wait, if coins get down then buy it and wait until they grow Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 14, 2018, 04:53:42 AM
until the middle of this year, the price increase also exists yet crypto means. better hold up to at least increase the value that could be expected or even more. see the current price will be tough enough when it wants to sell because its value is not so good.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 04:46:25 AM
Now, the market is bleeding, the price of Bitcoin and most altcoin has dropped to very low. Bitcoins are fluctuating around $ 6000 and Ethereum is around $ 260. I think we should not sell at this time, because we will lose. Best we should be patient and continue to hold. I believe that later this year the market will recover and the price of crypto will increase. Besides, we can also buy Bitcoin and some altcoin such as Cardano, Stellar, IOTA and NEO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
August 14, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
In this mid-year? If there is a chance, it is better, much better to buy the coins than selling them. The coin prices are very dropped. There is a very small movement. They always down time to time. No coins are rising right now. The trading is slowly down. and the market is always red. Therefore, it is much better to hold as the best decision or sometimes buy the legit coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 04:20:48 AM
If you have a plan to invest in the present day it's best to hold you first. because we know low market sales. it is better to buy the token and then hold it long until the exchange increases so you can sell it for more money to receive.
The good thing about every low price is that it gives the smart investors some chance to get in at better value while those who were not smart before to buy the peaks can make amendment while looking forward to buy and go long when the market moves lower. It is time to buy the markets that shows great prospect and be picking them now than wallowing in pity later on when the whole market recovers.
Activity: 128
August 11, 2018, 11:53:54 AM
Hodl and buy it in last year, long term investment instead of day trade. If possible, sell and wait for a lower price to increase the amount of coins.
Activity: 280
August 11, 2018, 11:48:12 AM
Hello!
No one can say what to do. Short term trend is bearish, long term trend is bulish. It seems now is not the time to buy or sell. Now it is time just to wait. Just relax this summer!

I hold your opinion, I also think that it is better to wait in the bears market. The growth of the market will be necessary, only a matter of time.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 10, 2018, 11:13:22 AM
The bitcoin low I judged is very similar to you. I think if Bitcoin falls to $5500, it will bounce! Because this is also the bottom line for miners! But the market trend is not optimistic!
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 11:06:49 AM
Now the sale is a very stupid decision. It is unlikely that the crypt will fall much deeper than this level. But in my opinion, it's still a bit early to buy
Activity: 232
August 10, 2018, 04:41:01 AM
I do not know how others, but I use the second summer for purchase. Too attractive price was to expand the portfolio to miss this. Will I get a profit? Autumn and winter, I think, will show in full.
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 04:38:31 AM
I think this is the right time for one to buy and not to sell as the market goes bearish. For those who have long awaited for the chance to buy Bitcoin or any other good Altcoins here is the opportunity to do that without procrastination. When you buy hold for a long term to maximize profit.  
Selling in a bearish market after holding from the peak is a grave mistake. What anyone should be considering now is to find a way to look forward to the dip so as to buy more for the future. It is just very unfortunate that people do not usually like taking those chances but they instead end up missing a good opportunity of buying the dip. Selling right now would set in room for emotion even when the market is doing slight upward correction.
Activity: 378
August 07, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen by half a year since the highest point at the end of last year. Bitcoin has been supported for $6,600 twice, and this time the lowest point is $5,800, which is basically in the same position, and the market has gone down three times and many people have already sold their coins. The departure has already left. Not many people are willing to continue selling.

At the same time, we can see that almost all icos will lose money once they are listed, and individuals who participate in ico are few. But so far this year's ico amount has exceeded the sum of last year, what does this mean? Explain that it is not an individual, but an institution, because they only have so much money.

Therefore, at this moment, I believe that the market is recovering, the driving force for the decline is weaker than the driving force for the rise, and the market will have rising demand in the future. As long as it does not fall below $5,800, this conclusion will be established. So I choose to invest and buy a project that I think is good, using one-third of the funds. If it cannot be established, the stop loss will be sold and the opportunity will be found again.

Talk about your point of view, I hope to communicate with you.

In the current bearish period, you should not trade in the short term. We recommend that we aim to invest for a longer period of 3 to 10 years. When prices go down, we have to increase our investment, without paying attention to price fluctuations. Of course we only use a maximum of 10 percent of cold money to invest in this crypto world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 02:48:54 AM
Hello!
No one can say what to do. Short term trend is bearish, long term trend is bulish. It seems now is not the time to buy or sell. Now it is time just to wait. Just relax this summer!
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 01:37:21 AM
This mid-year of 2018 is also a good timing for buying more potential altcoin because before the year will end the value of bitcoin keeps going up because of some good news about bitcoin. So this mid year is not a time for selling all your crypto assets because we are getting near for the uptrend market.
Activity: 266
August 06, 2018, 01:29:17 AM
if in my opinion it depends on yourself for the strategy it runs. if you are lucky you can sell but if it is still not profitable it is better to hold it first until the price of the coin held is expensive

In a way, you are right - the guys should take the decision himself. However, he asks for an advice. Thus, I would better recommend you to go on holding the cryptocurrencies that you have in your portfolio.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 04, 2018, 03:43:05 AM
it is so funny that we all have been saying that it is deepest point for 4 5 months. but market goes on dropping. but i dont think it is a good idea to sell now. because it has been a long bearish season and i feel that it is about to end.

Well as what I've observe every mid year, its not ideal to sell simply because in mid year most of the coins price are falling down like now at this moment, its almost mid year but the prices are still at the bottom, instead of mid year sell it in the end of the year.
Activity: 476
August 04, 2018, 03:38:09 AM
We all can see the current market situation and its not a friendly one at all. Most of the coins are losing value at a very high rate and im sure none of you are here to make losses at all, we all want to make the most out of our holdings, selling now means making losses. and thats not what anyone wants, therefore be patient and hold on to your coins, and if you have the resources then there can never be a better time to buy than this
Pages:
Jump to: