Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 31. (Read 94944 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Looks dodgy to me. See if MinerEU will respond to you.

What do you think of Minera?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
There is also Minera that supports the G-Blade with sandor111's CPUminer. It's a very nice interface too

https://github.com/michelem09/minera

Thanks for pointing this out  Cool After +13 hours i get this:

http://i.imgur.com/nLzlwdY.gif

I still think speed is to low and i also get way to many HW errors  Undecided I know it's just arround 1Mh/s but I'm 1Mh/s short of the ideal speed and that's 0.001 BTC * 30 days less per month and i'm not sure if MinerEU can replace my G-Blade of if this is cover by the warranty. Also, not a fan of paying for the return shipping  Lips sealed
Well Inno were very rude, I said "Hello" on Skype and they just said "Who are you?". I'm getting sick of all these rude people everywhere, does nobody have any manners or values anymore?
Activity: 391
CGMiner is a very messy program, it is a wonder it does work.
It's like all the other Linux stuff, to many people have put their fingers on it.

I just asked Innosilicon if they had an updated cgminer with better pool management and the proper console interface. They make MinerEU look like respectable upstanding people
Activity: 248
So are the A1 miners in stock?
Will it really take 5 days from UK to UK?

I would rather pay for 24 hr delivery, it is not expensive with royal mail.

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

New proposal from them (yes, at 4 AM): They will ship me a blade and controller.... at the end of the week...  Lips sealed

I haven't even been given a BTC address, despite asking many times
I already feared that tomorrow would not be the day, and the next week you may not .. if they are really hoping the teams from China takes longer than a week.

I also got a Bitcoin account (it is not mine) of WafflePool, has running a few days with approximately with 0.30 BTC.. account ends in * DCgUh , I hope it's not the same they give to everyone.

The reality is: I haven´t "A2mini" and I do not receive bitcoins to my account for the compensation.  Very BAD.

I'm really pissed with MinerEU, should be more serious and write emails or forum explaining the situation like this and keep us informed at all times.

We are all impatient. I hope this one stays in a bad dream and be fixed soon.

Victor.

The BTC address they gave me is different.

They are probably using their Zeus miners to mine for us.
Maybe they have a warehouse full of A2Miners running at London Bridge cooled with water from river Thames.
That's why they don't want to sell them to us!  Shocked

Anyway, I'll be drinking Belgian beer whole evening to ease my pain!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I already feared that tomorrow would not be the day, and the next week you may not .. if they are really hoping the teams from China takes longer than a week.

I also got a Bitcoin account (it is not mine) of WafflePool, has running a few days with approximately with 0.30 BTC.. account ends in * DCgUh , I hope it's not the same they give to everyone.

The reality is: I haven´t "A2mini" and I do not receive bitcoins to my account for the compensation.  Very BAD.

I'm really pissed with MinerEU, should be more serious and write emails or forum explaining the situation like this and keep us informed at all times.

We are all impatient. I hope this one stays in a bad dream and be fixed soon.

Victor.
I suspect that if you ask for a refund, you will lose even more money. I doubt they will gave back $4000 worth of BTC, even if they haven't already spent it.

I don't want any of the other devices, too much power usage.

It is unacceptable, considering when I bought it they were apparently "in stock in the uk", which of course was untrue.

As it stands now, I'm already losing $70 every day at the least. I can have an A2 shipped with UPS and at my doorstep in 3 days, all the way from China. So why can't they ?

I may might take a trip down and see what they have to say for themselves?

Of course perhaps what actually happened was that they spent all our BTC on their Zeusminer stock?

They have enough BTC. And I don't hear other suppliers about a manufacturing problem. It's the same as when I ordered them, first on that Monday briefly it is stated on the site that the factory had a power outtage, then suddenly it is changed to them being swamped by orders and they cant handle it.... They still promised to send out the orders including that Monday and it never happened. Instead I had to wait 2 weeks.

I CALL BULLSHIT!

I don't buy the manufacturing problem either, there is something fishy going on.

The Zeus miners are no option for me because they will cost me hundreds of euros a month on energy.
I don't see any other option than to wait till next week. I'm really pissed off about the whole situation.
I can imagine what would happen, the blinds at the window would twitch and they wouldn't open the door.

Of course perhaps what actually happened was that they spent all our BTC on their Zeusminer stock?

Yes, when you don't have to drive hundreds of miles to get there it might be worth while to talk to them directly.

I can drive, I have a diesel. You can come along. But if I do that, I won't leave without either my money or a miner.

Yes, when you don't have to drive hundreds of miles to get there it might be worth while to talk to them directly.
I suspect that if you ask for a refund, you will lose even more money. I doubt they will gave back $4000 worth of BTC, even if they haven't already spent it.

It is unacceptable, considering when I bought it they were apparently "in stock in the uk", which of course was untrue.

As it stands now, I'm already losing $70 every day at the least. I can have an A2 shipped with UPS and at my doorstep in 3 days, all the way from China. So why can't they ?

They have enough BTC. And I don't hear other suppliers about a manufacturing problem. It's the same as when I ordered them, first on that Monday briefly it is stated on the site that the factory had a power outtage, then suddenly it is changed to them being swamped by orders and they cant handle it.... They still promised to send out the orders including that Monday and it never happened. Instead I had to wait 2 weeks.

I CALL BULLSHIT!

Totally unacceptable. First it takes them 2 weeks to deliver 2 A2 minis, then after 1 week one gives up. Now we are another week further down the road and I would have to wait another week ?

I don't think so. And no to the mediocre compensation aswell. I trade all day, I make way more than 0.05 BTC with 30 Mh/s....

I also make a lot of money trading, but what can you do about it?

Well, the way I see it, MinerEU fails to hold up their end of the deal. This goes beyond reasonable expectation. Therefore they should compensate in a fair way. At this point I don't care if they just give me my money back and I go elsewhere, or they give me 3 powerhungry Hurricanes (since 3x $1139 still is less than $3800).

My first suggestion last week was to just send me a blade and I would replace it myself and send the defective one back. They should have taken it.
Pages:
Jump to: