Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 28. (Read 94914 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The London Bridge Mining Centre is a joke  Grin

It does seem to me though that these devices undergo a lot of quality testing before they actually get to the customer. In China they are hooked up mining until they ship, then they arrive at the distributor and they get hooked up again. And finally when you get it and turn it on they get another five or ten minutes more mining whilst you are working it out. No wonder the things turn up with scratches all over them.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
The chinese bank is taking its time or something is happening thats not right...I have been waiting 7 days for my money to clear as they say....No response back only response I get back from support is we will notify you of changes. On there site they say 3-5 days clearance im on day seven going 8....

The same here took 7 days to clear a bank transfer. I was advice from my local bank that is a HK policies on wire transfer.

This is odd, I made a bank transfer on 12 June Thursday around 1 in the afternoon (I'm in Portugal, it's GMT timezone), and send MinerEU the proof of bank transfer a few minutes later, and it cleared 16 June Monday (or the status changed to "processing" instead of "proof of transfer provided"). This time, I marked the transfer as urgent, not sure if that's why it was faster, usually my bank transfers abroad do take up to 5 working days.
Activity: 391
No London Bridge mining centre is first stop  Grin

What you mean mining centre ? I got this message from Interlink. this morning that pack was at London Bridge and just few minutes finally I got an update .
Parcel Status.
Great news, we have your parcel and it's on its way to you17 Jun 2014 17:38   London Bridge   We have your parcel and it's on its way to you.

But why take so long an express Delivery a week from London to Madrid and expensive. Your estimated delivery date is Wednesday 25 June 2014.

When they say they have your parcel it is really on it's way to you.
First stop is Birmingham where it will stay for a couple of days.
But who knows, maybe you are lucky.
TCM
Activity: 251
My shipment was a total desaster because of DPD's tracking.

They handed off the package to DHL without telling anyone. DHL tried to deliver on 12th and didn't tell anyone. DPD predicted delivery for 13th which is why I weren't at home on 12th. Then the package dicked around at DHL until Monday when it came to their mind to call me so they could deliver it today.

At you located in EU ?

Yes
Activity: 266

What you mean mining centre ? I got this message from Interlink. this morning that pack was at London Bridge and just few minutes finally I got an update .
Parcel Status.
Great news, we have your parcel and it's on its way to you17 Jun 2014 17:38   London Bridge   We have your parcel and it's on its way to you.

But why take so long an express Delivery a week from London to Madrid and expensive. Your estimated delivery date is Wednesday 25 June 2014.

Keep an eye on it.. It might sit at London Bridge for days.. Hence the mining centre  Grin
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

They handed off the package to DHL without telling anyone. DHL tried to deliver on 12th and didn't tell anyone. DPD predicted delivery for 13th which is why I weren't at home on 12th. Then the package dicked around at DHL until Monday when it came to their mind to call me so they could deliver it today.

At you located in EU ?

Parcel Status.

The chinese bank is taking its time or something is happening thats not right...I have been waiting 7 days for my money to clear as they say....No response back only response I get back from support is we will notify you of changes. On there site they say 3-5 days clearance im on day seven going 8....

The same here took 7 days to clear a bank transfer. I was advice from my local bank that is a HK policies on wire transfer.
Yes I would rather the BTC were in my wallet rather than theirs. Later if they can prove conclusively they are in stock in UK I may consider reordering

Yes, but they have to take the exchange rate into account and also the 2.5% exchange fee they charged us.
I'll give them a few more days, when I don't have conclusive info by Monday I will try to get my money back.
Activity: 88
Yes I would rather the BTC were in my wallet rather than theirs. Later if they can prove conclusively they are in stock in UK I may consider reordering

+1
I have asked for refund

Yes, I told them that if they can't ship by next week, I want to get a full refund in dollars or euros.
It is getting very annoying, the more I think about it the angrier and madder I get.
I have asked for refund

And me.  I can not be with so much money in the air.   Undecided I prefer to do trading.. I hope they fix everything.

Victor.
I have asked for refund
The issue is that MinerEU promise one thing, then something comes up, and then something else comes up. They barely reply to emails, and when they do they don't give satisfactory answers. The website says items are in stock in the UK, when they aren't. They promise mining compensation but it doesn't arrive. etc. etc.

This time, they have answered me quickly. I asked them for explanations and possible reimbursement. And They say yes, but you feel that there are delays with the new "A2MINI". And if I want I can request a refund with no problems.  

Now I do? Angry

Hopefully they don't want to refund you with the same amount of BTC as you sent them.

When there is no good news the beginning of next week I will go for a refund and get the A2Mini somewhere else.

Their mining to compensate us is also bogus, this afternoon I told them that the miner is dead, they promised to restart it, and now many hours later it is still dead.
They probably sold it to somebody.
Activity: 82
TCM

The issue is that MinerEU promise one thing, then something comes up, and then something else comes up. They barely reply to emails, and when they do they don't give satisfactory answers. The website says items are in stock in the UK, when they aren't. They promise mining compensation but it doesn't arrive. etc. etc.

This time, they have answered me quickly. I asked them for explanations and possible reimbursement. And They say yes, but you feel that there are delays with the new "A2MINI". And if I want I can request a refund with no problems. 

Now I do? Angry
Activity: 139
Interlink/DPD tracking sucks donkey balls.

Don't rely on anything you see there, it's outdated, wrong and best used to predict the weather.
LOL

Smiley ty for the info
TCM
Interlink/DPD tracking sucks donkey balls.

Don't rely on anything you see there, it's outdated, wrong and best used to predict the weather.
Pages:
Jump to: