Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 27. (Read 94914 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Mine is doing poorly today  Huh

As for Alpha-T they won't be getting my money until they have proper card processor setup. AFAIK they aren't taking any orders until it is done. With proper card processor we have legal protection in the UK - namely Chargebacks  Grin

LTC and most scrypt coins are dropping in value, that's why the results are getting worse.
These multicoin pools that pay out in BTC will eventually kill all altcoins because they are constantly dumping.

My card processor here in The Netherlands also has Chargebacks, but it seems that it will take months to get your money back.
Activity: 434
Mine is doing poorly today  Huh

As for Alpha-T they won't be getting my money until they have proper card processor setup. AFAIK they aren't taking any orders until it is done. With proper card processor we have legal protection in the UK - namely Chargebacks  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Well Alpha-T are apparently getting a proper UK bank based card processor online in the next few days, which means that card payments are actually safe and guaranteed by the banks. They are a UK registered company as well, and importantly they are not Chinese.

The main thing is that I have my money back from MinerEU. I'm starting to wonder if these things actually will ROI though.

If mine was actually hashing it would ROI  Roll Eyes

Be carefull with Alpha-T. They have been saying they would get a card processor for weeks. Even had a deadline early June for people to pay the remainder of their order, but had to move that up because there is no possibility to pay  Lips sealed

Maybe it is just best to not spend money on such hardware. I never was into GPU mining, perhaps it may be profitable to get a few decent GPU's, and only mine new X11 and X13 coins. Sit on the mined coins for a bit and then liquidate them. Less money invested, and at least the GPUs will hold their value for a bit.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
All these supposed companies .. they do pre-orders. Be careful. All very nice = FAKE.

PD. I keep waiting to MinerEU for me  return my  BTCs ..  Embarrassed
Well Alpha-T are apparently getting a proper UK bank based card processor online in the next few days, which means that card payments are actually safe and guaranteed by the banks. They are a UK registered company as well, and importantly they are not Chinese.

The main thing is that I have my money back from MinerEU. I'm starting to wonder if these things actually will ROI though.

ROI is a big problem with every miner, within 2 months diff will be at least doubled and you will have the same problem with the new miners as well. You can only make money by trading.

When I don't get a satisfactory answer from MinerEU today, I will also cancel my order and get a refund.
I'm getting a little bit tired about it all. Crypto is a nice hobby, but sometimes you have to let it rust.

Well I had no compensation at all for lost mining time. I didn't really expect any though. Trying to source my own A2 direct from China for a good price now. Or maybe wait until July and try and get an Alpha Technologies one, they are doing a 50Mh/s for around £1600 delivered. Orderbooks for batch 1 to reopen very soon

It is up to them whether they want to give me compensation or not, they make enough profit on these miners and I expect them to have some financial room to play with.

Nobody knows whether Alpha Technologies is for real. There are many company's coming out with scrypt miners.
Flower Technology, Bliss Devices, MAT (here in Holland) to name a few.
They all promise a lot, but first I want to see it before I believe it.
Well I had no compensation at all for lost mining time. I didn't really expect any though. Trying to source my own A2 direct from China for a good price now. Or maybe wait until July and try and get an Alpha Technologies one, they are doing a 50Mh/s for around £1600 delivered. Orderbooks for batch 1 to reopen very soon
I just told them that I want to be fully compensated for lost mining time, and that I want to have some discount for ordering 2 A2Mini's within a short period of time. When they don't agree with this or when they can't deliver the A2Mini next week, I will go for a refund.
I got slightly more BTC than I paid but at current exchange rates pretty much the same as I paid in FIAT
I don't know what is wrong. Yesterday i orded 2 Zeus Miner 13MH/s en they wur shipped the same day?

So they have some trouble with manufactoror of the A2's?

Yes, that is what they told us. But no other supplier of A2's seem to have these problems.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
I don't know what is wrong. Yesterday i orded 2 Zeus Miner 13MH/s en they wur shipped the same day?

So they have some trouble with manufactoror of the A2's?
Since I really would like to have a second A2Mini I didn't ask for a refund yet.
They promised that they will let me know today whether it will arrive early next week or not.
When it is not shipped by mid next week I will ask for a refund.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Well I have now received my refund  Grin

Yes? I'm glad. I'm still waiting ...  Undecided

Well than you are probably very happy!
Did they pay you the right amount including the 2.5%?
GAWMiners is also a joke. They promise you rose gardens but they can't deliver.
Actually they are a bunch of amateurs with respect to crypto mining.
The attitude seems to be that everyone gets to cream a little extra cash off on the way.
The London Bridge Mining Centre is a joke  Grin

It does seem to me though that these devices undergo a lot of quality testing before they actually get to the customer. In China they are hooked up mining until they ship, then they arrive at the distributor and they get hooked up again. And finally when you get it and turn it on they get another five or ten minutes more mining whilst you are working it out. No wonder the things turn up with scratches all over them.

It is not the quality you would expect when you pay four grand for something. Lots of scratches and dirty fingers all over.
The Chinese still have to learn these things, when you buy something from Japan or Taiwan it is all blinking and shiny.
Pages:
Jump to: