Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 26. (Read 94914 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hi guys
I have been thinking of getting a few of there. HURRICANEX3 miners
Has anyone got any / used any.
Any problem I need yo know ?

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Friday. I'll let you know more then.
Any questions feel free to ask.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hi guys
I have been thinking of getting a few of there. HURRICANEX3 miners
Has anyone got any / used any.
Any problem I need yo know ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Joost - There is nothing wrong with your understanding of the language. They are talking in half riddles most of the time  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I really want another one too. I just don't know if I can deal with people that are not upfront with me. I have told them that I am happy to reorder if they can convince me that they have them in the UK ready for me to receive the next day.

Now it seems they are trying to get one shipped to me on Monday or Tuesday.
And they promised full compensation for the two weeks I lost in mining reward.

The problem is their answers are always a bit vague, at least for me it is difficult to understand what they exactly mean.
They never give a strait answer to my questions. I'm not a native speaker, that makes it more difficult as well.

I can understand what they mean perfectly. It's just that every time they mean something different  Roll Eyes
Activity: 391
I really want another one too. I just don't know if I can deal with people that are not upfront with me. I have told them that I am happy to reorder if they can convince me that they have them in the UK ready for me to receive the next day.

Now it seems they are trying to get one shipped to me on Monday or Tuesday.
And they promised full compensation for the two weeks I lost in mining reward.

The problem is their answers are always a bit vague, at least for me it is difficult to understand what they exactly mean.
They never give a strait answer to my questions. I'm not a native speaker, that makes it more difficult as well.
I have already received my refund in my BTCs. All in total.  I'm calmer.  Wink thanks

Victor.

Nice, I can imagine that you are a lot calmer now. Smiley

Because I really want to have a second A2Mini, I'm still negotiating to find a solution.
As it seems now, we can probably work it out.

Switching to one or more Zeus miner(s) is no option for me, they will take > 1 KW each for 28 Mh/s.
I've been doing GPU mining in the past and it was like hell with all the heat and the accompanying noise.
I'm very glad that my A2Mini at least runs cool and quiet!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I have already received my refund in my BTCs. All in total.  I'm calmer.  Wink thanks

Victor.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
You made me laugh today when you sent me an email stating you could not post my item as I had not supplied a postal code. However, Ireland does not have a postal code system. Not provided as it does not exist. Guess you don't get many orders from Ireland.
The problem is the time you have to put in to maximise returns.

I'm already mining LTC for 1.5 year now.
Made quite some profit on the November boom last year when the value went up 20 fold.
The last half year it is going down hill, I'm afraid it will never recover.
Apparently they use this  ticker.minereu.com/ticker.php who knows what the source of the data is

Thanks.

You have to add 2.5% on top, that is what they do.
Activity: 9
Apparently they use this  ticker.minereu.com/ticker.php who knows what the source of the data is

Thanks.
Apparently they use this  ticker.minereu.com/ticker.php who knows what the source of the data is
Activity: 9
Anyone knows where they get exchange rate for USD to BTC? I presume Huobi or some other Chinese, but does anyone know for sure?
The problem is the time you have to put in to maximise returns.
Yes damn FBI.

€23 a day? In that case I'm doing a bit better than you then, I'm averaging €32-€33 a day. That makes me feel better  Grin

I can make more than I do now, I know.  Wink
Yes damn FBI.

€23 a day? In that case I'm doing a bit better than you then, I'm averaging €32-€33 a day. That makes me feel better  Grin
That will be difficult, at the moment I get like 23 euro a day with the A2Mini.
I'm not hunting for the most valuable coin, no time for that.

When the difficulty stays about the same, I can make 1400 euro a month when I have my 2nd A2Mini.

My only hope is that the coin values will go up after this fud with the FBI auction is over.
Well I don't really know what to do anymore  Embarrassed

Don't have time to sit here trading all day, I'd be happy getting £30 a day every day
Pages:
Jump to: