Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 39. (Read 94944 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes I put the MX-2 on, one of them has loads on, and the other I ran out of. Both are cooler and seem fine but are running at 33 and 35 degrees at the moment. But we have had a couple of days of almost 30 degrees here, so that wouldn't help  Shocked

The blade that has the controller board attached could do with being flipped so the heatsink is in the airflow better, I need to find somewhere to stick the controller though

JPS2K5 - Lights on my blades are both green.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

I don't care much for a batch number. I bought 2 at the same time, and both were different. Both cheap PSU, but the light on the blade is blue on one and green on another. If they both came out of the same batch, I don't want to know what happens in china...

And just to scare you (or not): The one with the blue light is still running, the other one is defective  Tongue
Activity: 391
And now on the website we have:

"As of last week, manufacture has swithed factory and the new batch we received on Monday(9th June) had some issue with misplaced resistors ,  Manufacture  decided to callback this batch, the shipped items are called back and requires some modifications on the miner. we will start shipping around next Tuesday (17th June)

This only affect the batch on 9th June, and A2BOX is manufactured in a different factory therefore not affected. "

Still no email from MinerEU.....

This doesn't sound very promising, modifications on the PCB after manufacturing.
Hopefully they will send us miners from another batch.

I've got two emails from them about the issue:

A2MINI will be dispatched next week due to a manufacture callback . there has been some quality issues that needs to be addressed.

we will send another email to A2MINI buyers regarding how we plan to address the delay shipping

B.t.w. Did you already use the MX-2 on the blades?
They've started charging for shipping to us now. I think they mean the units that have been shipped from China to them have been "recalled". As always I think they say they have stock when quite often they do not.

Well... If I have understood correctly, I can place an order and they will ship it for free so I can just send the defective one back when it arrives.

This seems like a good solution.
And now on the website we have:

"As of last week, manufacture has swithed factory and the new batch we received on Monday(9th June) had some issue with misplaced resistors ,  Manufacture  decided to callback this batch, the shipped items are called back and requires some modifications on the miner. we will start shipping around next Tuesday (17th June)

This only affect the batch on 9th June, and A2BOX is manufactured in a different factory therefore not affected. "

Still no email from MinerEU.....
bobsag3 - What PSU did you fit? Did you put it in the case or is it external?
My supply is still working for the moment, but yes it is crappy <£10 worth of PSU. Not the one shown in the pictures on the website. I would also like a replacement for my existing power supply.

Still, no email reply concerning my latest order.....
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
I have ended up replacing all the PSUs in my Minis with ATX psus, they run much better, with lower Errors and much better efficiency.
TCM
Activity: 251
I only hope the small blades are OK...

After 2 full workdays, DPD finally seems to have the package in hands. Estimated delivery Friday. So much for "express". I've inquired with DPD whether this was actually paid as Express and what their pickup agreement is with minereu.

I got a 1000watt attached now. But if I can't reach an agreement about sending me a blade I will have to send the whole damn thing back  Embarrassed

Activity: 686
The same crappy PSU's are also produced in a 480W version.
Maybe they will replace the 360W with the 480W one.
In that case I want them to send me a replacement PSU for my current miner as well.  Cool

+1
Activity: 391
The same crappy PSU's are also produced in a 480W version.
Maybe they will replace the 360W with the 480W one.
In that case I want them to send me a replacement PSU for my current miner as well.  Cool
I have asked by email if it is the case for recently bought miners as well.

Hopefully not because mine is doing nicely (for the moment  Embarrassed )

It is... mine is a week old. If you have the cheap psu inside, you are screwed.
I have asked by email if it is the case for recently bought miners as well.

Hopefully not because mine is doing nicely (for the moment  Embarrassed )

Yep, and... they are already backpaddling. Now they want me to send the entire frigging miner back. I have visions of 2 weeks no income....
A2 page on website now says

"Due to a manufacture callback, the shipped items are called back and requires some modifications on the miner. we will start shipping around next Tuesday (17th June) "

Would have been nice to have an email from them to say so
I have send a PM to contact them. They PM'ed me back saying I should email. Got a reply to that email the same day.
So far no issues.

They must not have your money already. Try sending them some money and see how fast the replies are afterwards.

That was after I paid.
TCM
Activity: 251
I have send a PM to contact them. They PM'ed me back saying I should email. Got a reply to that email the same day.
So far no issues.

They must not have your money already. Try sending them some money and see how fast the replies are afterwards.
So far no issues.
Pages:
Jump to: