Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 41. (Read 94944 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Man, Interlink Express must be some real lazy asses, being "Express" and costing over $50 shipping, you know.

Or maybe they really are "expecting my parcel" for the whole day now and someone else is the lazy ass? Why am I paying express again?

Haven't you heard ? Big mining site at London Bridge  Grin

TCM
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Man, Interlink Express must be some real lazy asses, being "Express" and costing over $50 shipping, you know.

Or maybe they really are "expecting my parcel" for the whole day now and someone else is the lazy ass? Why am I paying express again?
Maybe you can try to unplug the 12V and SPI connectors from the blades to see if the PSU will run without the blades connected.
When it is only the PSU that failed and smells, I would expect the blades to be fine.
Switched PSU's almost never put an over voltage on the circuitry when they fail.

No, they both smell. I'm in computer repair services, I know how to analyse this stuff  Tongue

Probably the blade failed and it blew the PSU with it.

Activity: 391
Maybe you can try to unplug the 12V and SPI connectors from the blades to see if the PSU will run without the blades connected.
When it is only the PSU that failed and smells, I would expect the blades to be fine.
Switched PSU's almost never put an over voltage on the circuitry when they fail.
The regulated ones? Rather than the PC type? Which way up did you have it? I noticed if you had the PSU at the bottom the cooling fan on it really struggled to spin properly. With the PSU at the top it spins better. Maybe yours has stopped and is cutting it out

Well, looks like the PSU and one of the blades is broken. great... After one week....

The PSU they put in is running at it's max. rating. It is very likely it failed.  
How do you know one of the blades is broken? Some burnt components?
Or is there a short circuit in one of the blades?

The light doesn't come on anymore, and you can just smell it  Angry
The regulated ones? Rather than the PC type? Which way up did you have it? I noticed if you had the PSU at the bottom the cooling fan on it really struggled to spin properly. With the PSU at the top it spins better. Maybe yours has stopped and is cutting it out

Well, looks like the PSU and one of the blades is broken. great... After one week....

The PSU they put in is running at it's max. rating. It is very likely it failed.  
How do you know one of the blades is broken? Some burnt components?
Or is there a short circuit in one of the blades?
My payment for the new Mini went thru with enough confirmations, but the order is still on hold and not processing. This sucks!

Edit: After 2.5 hours the status went to processing.

Activity: 434
No power at all?

Nope... it's one of them crappy cheap PSU ones.
Of course it says "In Stock in UK, London and shipping" on their website, whether that is true or not is anyones guess? They said a few posts back in this thread that a replacement was being shipped out to someone today or tomorrow.

Edit - Whats up with yours JPS2K5 ?

Dunno yet, am looking around for a suitable PSU to see if that's it.
Of course it says "In Stock in UK, London and shipping" on their website, whether that is true or not is anyones guess? They said a few posts back in this thread that a replacement was being shipped out to someone today or tomorrow.

Edit - Whats up with yours JPS2K5 ?
Mine gave up today. Gonna see if it's the PSU before I decide what to do with it.... Cry

One week of mining...
I wouldn't be in a rush to receive your order for a mini. I sent back my faulty one which they received on Friday and they have told me at least 5 working days for a replacement  Shocked

That doesn't sound too good, a couple of days ago they told me there is a new shipment coming in this week.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I wouldn't be in a rush to receive your order for a mini. I sent back my faulty one which they received on Friday and they have told me at least 5 working days for a replacement  Shocked
Well, it's been ordered #2038

I don't know after how many confirmations the order goes to 'processing', now it is still on hold.

For me it was 6.224 BTC
It is not normal as long as these BTC transfers take Roll Eyes
I might as well make some coffee.
Pages:
Jump to: