Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each - page 43. (Read 94944 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
And MinerEU may not be very good at communication but the product at least does what it says on the tin. Power of course is higher. I have my 30g of Artic M2 now, so will be improving the cooling further tomorrow
Activity: 391
Yes the $2500 with $200 shipping, and $540 VAT (same across most of Europe) turns into $3240 quite quickly. I know that when it arrives in UK DHL or whoever will add on a £50 handling charge if not more. So lets say a landed in hand price of $3300. Power here costs me £0.13 a Kwh, so if it is using 1150w that'll be about $550 over 90 days. So all in all it'll be $3850 for 90 days.

The A2 using half the power comes slightly more expensive at $4125 over 90 days - but my current A2 is hashing at 30.44Mh/s stable.

So

A2 = $135 Mh/s
Zeus = $137.5 Mh/s

A2 is cheaper :-)

That is exactly what I mean, over here the power costs even more (€0,22 per KW/h).
And you have to buy an additional 1200W power supply for the Zeus, that adds at least another €175,-

My A2 uses ~350W, that's about 1/3th of the Zeus miner.
Yes the $2500 with $200 shipping, and $540 VAT (same across most of Europe) turns into $3240 quite quickly. I know that when it arrives in UK DHL or whoever will add on a £50 handling charge if not more. So lets say a landed in hand price of $3300. Power here costs me £0.13 a Kwh, so if it is using 1150w that'll be about $550 over 90 days. So all in all it'll be $3850 for 90 days.

The A2 using half the power comes slightly more expensive at $4125 over 90 days - but my current A2 is hashing at 30.44Mh/s stable.

So

A2 = $135 Mh/s
Zeus = $137.5 Mh/s

A2 is cheaper :-)
920W power use though.

920W is wishful thinking, in practice it is more like 1150W.
I know some people with a GAW Falcon, and that is what they measure on average.

I know someone that has the 22 Mh/s versions runnign tha were supposed to run at 800watts and they are running at 760.... That someone is me btw...

The Falcon has 33% more chips, the power usage is also 33% higher, > 1KW.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
920W power use though.

I know someone that has the 22 Mh/s versions runnign tha were supposed to run at 800watts and they are running at 760.... That someone is me btw...
Me too  Grin

I want to order a second A2Mini, but first I would like to know whether it is in stock and whether it can be shipped coming Monday or Tuesday.

really? In about a week a 28mh/s zeus will be available for $2499.... and it's consistently build.

No way I'm gonna buy a Zeusminer. That is undoable with all the noise and heat it produces.
Overhere 1 KW/h costs $0,31 and I have to pay an extra 21% FAT on the Zeusminer.
I have some GAW Fury's here, I don't use them for mining but they are handy to bake eggs on.

Mje, I'm 'over here' too. However I have a couple of Blizzards and they don't run hot. the PSU does, but the Blizzards don't.... Build and performance wise it's the best I have seen so far.

920W power use though.

Me too  Grin

I want to order a second A2Mini, but first I would like to know whether it is in stock and whether it can be shipped coming Monday or Tuesday.

really? In about a week a 28mh/s zeus will be available for $2499.... and it's consistently build.

No way I'm gonna buy a Zeusminer. That is undoable with all the noise and heat it produces.
Over here 1 KW/h costs $0,31 and I have to pay an extra 21% VAT on the Zeusminer.
I have some GAW Fury's here, I don't use them for mining but they are handy to bake eggs on.

920W power use though.

ye, but I'm not using $ 1400 of electricity on it in 3 months. Do you ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Thnx looks easy enough.
Don't have the rights to do all that here at work, so I'll try when I get home.
920W power use though.
Available to have in hand?

Shipping is about $200 I think, but it's already on pre-order and they finished shipping batch 1, so... Should start shipping the 15th
Available to have in hand?
Me too  Grin

Me too  Grin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
How do I put the image that I downloaded from Mega on the SD card?
Just copy paste?

And is it then necessary to install it, or is it then done?
I never got a confirmation either. I emailed them and they confirmed the payment had gone through
I never got an email confirmation for my payment either. When your order status is not hold but processing it is fine.
At least this is what MinerEU told me 2 weeks ago.

TBH I don't know whether it was in a state other than "Processing" but it's in that state right now. Are you saying you ordered 2 weeks ago and still don't have your gear?

I already have my gear, it shipped one day later than promised, but it came in good condition.
Although power cable and network cable were missing, but that is something I can live with.
Pages:
Jump to: