Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts. - page 2. (Read 28091 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
why do people trusting newbie accounts with no trade history,  seriously if they dont have no history dont bump here threads cause your giving scam artists advertising by bumping posts like this

not all the newbies is a scammer there is also a good one but this scammer leave a very bad image to thise who really want to do a business here specially when they are new one
Activity: 364
why do people trusting newbie accounts with no trade history,  seriously if they dont have no history dont bump here threads cause your giving scam artists advertising by bumping posts like this
Activity: 252
my source/friend who also a winner said that he still didnt get the payment from the previous contest he was supposed to get paid on the next day but still nothing and OP wasnt explain everything about the delay
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

You are some sick person, really. I feel sorry for you.

Dogie, and others! We have 5 servers available, will ship them next week to you. Please contact me via email - [email protected]

Phinnaeus Gage, I didn't even read your posts. So don't ask me any questions, and don't expect answers.

A word of advice man. Get off the off this forum as fast as you can. Sales are no longer and have never really been generated from this place.

Those that don't come here and make an official pages, are more successful than those that do. That's why never did it again through any of the other companies.

No one believes your Bullshit JOSHUA ZIPKIN. Fuck off you fat piece of fraudulent shit!

This is the same AMT_Miners that has fucked their whole customer base out of Miners that were bought and paid for nearly 6 months ago. Your words are about as valuable as a bag of shit.

He's also over in the AMT thread promoting these guys, which leads me to believe that:

1> Minertechnologies is owned/operated by AMT - who is currently facing lawsuits from every direction for deliberartley scamming their customers.
2> Minertechnologies is in cahoots with AMT on this new scam.

Either way, AMT and Minertechnologies post the same exact way: offer the same bullshit "deals and incentives" - either they are both run by Joshua Zipkin - or they are taking a page from AMT's playbook on how to rip off the community.

Fuck these jokers!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
anyone got payed for cloud contract received from giveaways yet? More than a day passed but still no payment =/ Hope It'll get fixed soon.
I have not been paid a satoshi by the contract that I won in their first giveaway yet.
me too, didn't received payment until now
what happen with them Sad

It's pretty obvious.  When you don't receive payment for promised goods or services, it's called a SC_M (fill in the blanks).
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
anyone got payed for cloud contract received from giveaways yet? More than a day passed but still no payment =/ Hope It'll get fixed soon.
I have not been paid a satoshi by the contract that I won in their first giveaway yet.
me too, didn't received payment until now
what happen with them Sad
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Activity: 420
It's useless for people to want to develop a new ASIC.  Even if you have a good idea you have a bunch of broke dicks that will just tear apart any idea you have.  You all want a decentralized currency but in reality all you are doing is supporting China because that's the only products you want to buy.  

Bullshit.

If you actually have a product to sell, just produce the proof, people will be falling over themselves to buy it no matter where it is from.

Why can't they produce pictures and videos that prove what they say? Its not hard, they had the camera there, they had time enough to to take two crap videos that proved nothing.

None of this angst would pour down on them if they just do the minimum sensible things.

1. Full technical details
2. Good pictures of all internal and external features
3. Videos of real hashing hardware showing the machine booting up, hashing, cgminer/bfgminer screens, pool screens updating in real time etc.

Its not like its too much to ask, hell its in their interest to do it if they have a real product.

Unless they don't have anything and are trying to skim the gullible percentage. That's the only reason

I think they'll just go with this:

4. Let's not post any pertinent info, keep everything vague and shady, and let the NOOB profit come rolling in.

That one makes the most sense IMO

There cloud contracts seem legit.  There are a few users in service discussion posting the payouts.

they are not posting newly generated coin. they are merely depositing coin to the "contract" wallets. Hell, i could do this and make the claim i'm selling cloud hashing.
Activity: 573
Are the mine, from where the cloud mining is done, located in UK ?
better everyday ♥
It's useless for people to want to develop a new ASIC.  Even if you have a good idea you have a bunch of broke dicks that will just tear apart any idea you have.  You all want a decentralized currency but in reality all you are doing is supporting China because that's the only products you want to buy. 

Bullshit.

If you actually have a product to sell, just produce the proof, people will be falling over themselves to buy it no matter where it is from.

Why can't they produce pictures and videos that prove what they say? Its not hard, they had the camera there, they had time enough to to take two crap videos that proved nothing.

None of this angst would pour down on them if they just do the minimum sensible things.

3. Videos of real hashing hardware showing the machine booting up, hashing, cgminer/bfgminer screens, pool screens updating in real time etc.

Its not like its too much to ask, hell its in their interest to do it if they have a real product.

Unless they don't have anything and are trying to skim the gullible percentage. That's the only reason

4. Let's not post any pertinent info, keep everything vague and shady, and let the NOOB profit come rolling in.

There cloud contracts seem legit.  There are a few users in service discussion posting the payouts.

With what physical mining equipment?  Does anyone have one of their miners in the wild that's been posted or reviewed yet?

Just like Piggyback mining, just because you receive payouts, doesn't mean you're a legitimate company.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
It's useless for people to want to develop a new ASIC.  Even if you have a good idea you have a bunch of broke dicks that will just tear apart any idea you have.  You all want a decentralized currency but in reality all you are doing is supporting China because that's the only products you want to buy. 

Bullshit.

There cloud contracts seem legit.  There are a few users in service discussion posting the payouts.

better everyday ♥

Bullshit.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Bullshit.

Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I was going to grab a hosted contract and see how this service is... So much negative going on now I am back and forth on it lol.

I am interested in a 3-6 month contract just to try out the service as well.  I think 12 month is so long and at that point the payouts will just be "dust"
Activity: 392

Dogie, and others! We have 5 servers available, will ship them next week to you. Please contact me via email - [email protected]

Phinnaeus Gage, I didn't even read your posts. So don't ask me any questions, and don't expect answers.

A word of advice man. Get off the off this forum as fast as you can. Sales are no longer and have never really been generated from this place.

Those that don't come here and make an official pages, are more successful than those that do. That's why never did it again through any of the other companies.

Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad
Please see our address in contact form of our website.

Look, you little motherfuckin' cocksucker, he asked a simple direct question, where  upon you replied as to where to look for the answer oppose to a simple yes, no or here it is, bud, any other questions we can answer today, thus putting a stop to this motherfuckin' mess, of which, clearly, is not your desire.

That said, go fuck yourself!
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

wtf! ^phinny is like the most legit dude on here foo ... i garuntee lol =)
Pages:
Jump to: