Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts. - page 9. (Read 28091 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We are not paying for posting. Read again. Smiley

Okay, I'll bite. I'll go and read it carefully.

This is what I read:

Make 3 posts and earn up to 30$ daily from Cloud Mining

Do X and earn $30.
Do X and earn 30 pineapples.
Do X and earn 30 euros.
Do X and earn 30 BTC.
Do X and earn up to $30 daily from Cloud Mining.

Not sure what I'm missing, for it doesn't matter if one's paid via $, euros, etc., in your case you're doling out Cloud Mining time, you're still paying for posting.

You have totally misunderstood.It says in the rules that you need atleast 3 posts in this thread to participate in the giveaway.They are not paying for posts anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Okay, I'll bite. I'll go and read it carefully.

This is what I read:

Make 3 posts and earn up to 30$ daily from Cloud Mining

Do X and earn $30.
Do X and earn 30 pineapples.
Do X and earn 30 euros.
Do X and earn 30 BTC.
Do X and earn up to $30 daily from Cloud Mining.

Not sure what I'm missing, for it doesn't matter if one's paid via $, euros, etc., in your case you're doling out Cloud Mining time, you're still paying for posting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This is a scam

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7073773

they are paying people to post!!!

i guess your a four eyed man who doesnt know how to read english
 for pete sake dude read the OP at the first page and read it carefully  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Todays payment 8/6/14

0.00848623 BTC

Will you post the address? I'd like to see if the coins are newly minted.
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
Sorry guys, will post video first thing tomorrow morning. Didn't had time to step by office today. Needed some rest.

Cheers.

Ouch, we were waiting for it

I have already made arranges with them. I just need to give them a time and date to go down. Soon as I know what shifts am on next week for work providing I can do it before my shifts starts then ill drive down

OP don't forget to arrange the time and date for this man Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sorry guys, will post video first thing tomorrow morning. Didn't had time to step by office today. Needed some rest.

Cheers.
This is a scam

i guess youre a retard.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
This is a scam

its called a competition  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
And a scammer won't be at least doing FB marketing on this forum at least but they have done it. That's why they have got so many likes.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minertechnologiescom-earn-free-bitcoins-633184

And FB marketing isn't illegal, every company does it one way or other.
Every "mining contract" where you can't point miners to 3rd party pool screams scam & ponzi to me, sorry.

Dude people are going to visit his place and there's already a person giving his earnings. You should at least wait and see before accusing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Every "mining contract" where you can't point miners to 3rd party pool screams scam & ponzi to me, sorry.
Looking Good and trustworthy, well people are getting paid. OP is responsive and has already made an effort to be proved legit. All looking good. New player in market, get ready for competition.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Also, i agree with the idea of making a video of your hardware, with proof that you own the video "maybe a piece of paper with your name on it next to the hardware" just some showy-showy stuff that'll bring in more customers.
better than this.
someone want meet OP and record a video to show us!
One client already contacted us and will meet us soon, he wanted to make video with us and some pictures.

Later today I will also publish video with our server and it's mining speed.

I will be doing this later on this week. Once I have sorted out and found out my shifts at work I will be making arrangements to drive down and have a chat in person and maybe do some filming of equipment and company..

that would be a great idea atleast these guys can prove that they are legit plus you can also prove it by yourself
so ae you also planning to have an interview with them? and please tell them if they can show you around their office and take a video with their equipment along with their running rigs so people can see it then it would be a good advertisement for minertechnologies as well

I have already made arranges with them. I just need to give them a time and date to go down. Soon as I know what shifts am on next week for work providing I can do it before my shifts starts then ill drive down
Also, i agree with the idea of making a video of your hardware, with proof that you own the video "maybe a piece of paper with your name on it next to the hardware" just some showy-showy stuff that'll bring in more customers.
better than this.
One client already contacted us and will meet us soon, he wanted to make video with us and some pictures.

I will be doing this later on this week. Once I have sorted out and found out my shifts at work I will be making arrangements to drive down and have a chat in person and maybe do some filming of equipment and company..

that would be a great idea atleast these guys can prove that they are legit plus you can also prove it by yourself
so ae you also planning to have an interview with them? and please tell them if they can show you around their office and take a video with their equipment along with their running rigs so people can see it then it would be a good advertisement for minertechnologies as well
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
better than this.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
better than this.

staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
@ dbshck

Yes, I was lucky enough to get a free 200 gh/s contract in return for me posting my daily earnings + additional stats that will follow shortly after a few tweaks their end.

Nice! Waiting for it. I hope they'll able to proof their legitimacy

And the product capability should be showed. It'll be better if OP would show his face too Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
yeah been with pb for a month but didnt see any hardware from them that is why some people think that its only a ponzi tho  Undecided cant wait to see their video to be posted here so they can prove that they are legit Smiley
i've been for 4 months and they never showed us Tongue
i am doubt they have it
a video will be good

[I think he get it free. A free 200 GH/s Roll Eyes wanna get that one
A lucky man Smiley
me too, wanna get that one
Pages:
Jump to: