Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts. - page 10. (Read 28091 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Also, your Facebook likes do strangely seem to be botted, just what i think, i would recommend, if they are botted, that you should go and try to obtain more legit ones, would reduce the negative feedback and make the companies image more positive.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
@ dbshck

Yes, I was lucky enough to get a free 200 gh/s contract in return for me posting my daily earnings + additional stats that will follow shortly after a few tweaks their end.

I would like to see some sort of Scrypt cloud mining implementation to your hosting plans too, would be nice to see around.
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
Daily payments received to date (200 gh/s contract) :

0.00867347 BTC
0.00874600 BTC
0.00829127 BTC
0.00853379 BTC

Todays payment 8/6/14

0.00848623 BTC
from when you bought this contract sir?

I think he get it free. A free 200 GH/s Roll Eyes wanna get that one
I was awarded a mining contract and told payments would commence 24 hrs after confirmation and payments would occur daily.

Now been over 48 hrs later and no payment to date.

Because they are a scam! How much $/GH you paid?

Nothing, they emailed me offering a free 200 gh/s contract to post stats & payouts on a daily basis.

Anyway, OP like others, i'm waiting for your video. Smiley

0.00867347 BTC
0.00874600 BTC
0.00829127 BTC
0.00853379 BTC

Todays payment 8/6/14

0.00848623 BTC

does someone visited the company? we wait for a video

No seems no one visited yet but some users on his forum should do it soon, would be really cool to see a video. And If everything is ok the price of their products are really good but I'm more interested in cloud mining.
me too, interested in cloud mining
if someone record video to proof their hardware is really exist, i believe many people will come here and buy a contract
time to sell my contract in pbmining to buy here
what is the minimun gh/s available in your site? if your contract is cheaper than pb mining then im intrested to apply Smiley
you can check here
http://mining.minertechnologies.com/

already check sadly they are offering a minimum 200gh/s i thought that they are like pb mining but good also as they have a daily payout unlike pb which is weekly
it's no problem if they can show us their hardware and where they mined
transparency is more important than cheaper price

yeah been with pb for a month but didnt see any hardware from them that is why some people think that its only a ponzi tho  Undecided cant wait to see their video to be posted here so they can prove that they are legit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
one question about cloud mining : can i point out my mining contract to my own choice pool?
Maybe if i purchase 2 TH/s or 5 TH/s, i can do that Smiley

7% referral bonus is worth, i'll promote this cloud mining in my local forum
maybe my friends interested

No seems no one visited yet but some users on his forum should do it soon, would be really cool to see a video. And If everything is ok the price of their products are really good but I'm more interested in cloud mining.
if someone record video to proof their hardware is really exist, i believe many people will come here and buy a contract
what is the minimun gh/s available in your site? if your contract is cheaper than pb mining then im intrested to apply Smiley
you can check here

already check sadly they are offering a minimum 200gh/s i thought that they are like pb mining but good also as they have a daily payout unlike pb which is weekly

I think It's right thing to do that they offer minimum of 200GH/s, they are serious company and there is no need for mini hash rates like 10 - 20 or so because you make only few dollars with them and with 200 Gh/s minimum would be about 0.065 BTC per week which is about $45 at current rate, and  prices are cheap so most of the people wouldn't doubt to buy those 200 GH/s , looking forward to use this service.

yeah but as of now i really cant afford their contract i really want to try it as they have a good daily payout basis and their hardware is really damn awesome 10-20 gh/s is ok tho but i think these guys are offering those who can afford to buy a contract with them but in a very reasonable price
legendary

0.00867347 BTC
0.00874600 BTC
0.00829127 BTC
0.00853379 BTC

Todays payment 8/6/14

0.00848623 BTC

you can check here

it's no problem if they can show us their hardware and where they mined
transparency is more important than cheaper price
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

you can check here

I think It's right thing to do that they offer minimum of 200GH/s, they are serious company and there is no need for mini hash rates like 10 - 20 or so because you make only few dollars with them and with 200 Gh/s minimum would be about 0.065 BTC per week which is about $45 at current rate, and  prices are cheap so most of the people wouldn't doubt to buy those 200 GH/s , looking forward to use this service.

you can check here

legendary

you can check here
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

0.00867347 BTC
0.00874600 BTC
0.00829127 BTC
0.00853379 BTC

Todays payment 8/6/14

0.00848623 BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Activity: 644
i just read about daily payment, that would be cool if we can get our cloud mining result for daily

the prices are very attractive..prob. the best I say..but it remains to see if they ship (in time) theyr products
we hope like that
on time shipment will make additional point for this company Smiley
the prices are very attractive..prob. the best I say..but it remains to see if they ship (in time) theyr products
Activity: 328
Anyone ordered from them yet? The speeds look very attractive and if anyone could prove this legit I would definitely think about buying one of these badasses!
Activity: 644
website looks nice..the products are attractive. But are those ready(in stock) or preorder?
I see only MTCH1 in ready stock
MTCH2 and ASM1 are in preorder. shipping in end of july and august 2014
just around two months
website looks nice..the products are attractive. But are those ready(in stock) or preorder?
Pages:
Jump to: