Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts. - page 5. (Read 28091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Since when does difficulty stay still?  I actually anticipate a massive spike once Asicminer puts their 15 PH on the network.

You're using the wrong calculators dude, no way you'll mine 15.622 BTC under any conditions.
Um... simple math:
Difficulty * 2**32 / hashrate / 86400 = number of days to find a block.
25 / number of days to find a block = expected earnings per day.
Expected earnings per day * 365 = total BTC earned over a year.
Code:
11756551917 * 2**32 / 1000000000000 / 86400 = 584.42136571
25 / 584.42136571 = .04277735
.04277735 * 365 = 15.6137344
So, yes, assuming static difficulty, you will indeed earn that amount.  If you anticipate a 10% increase in difficulty, then you repeat that formula 26 times (assuming a 2 week difficulty change - this one I'll give you is variant because of reliance upon 2016 blocks, rather than actual time).

You always calculate with BTC invest in, never fiat.

If you invested 4 BTC, you ROI by making back 4 BTC plus, not what 4 BTC's fiat amount was worth when you invested.

That's like saying I paid 4 gold bars for this house, but the house tripled in value, so the 1.33 gold bars I made back is A-OK.  Uh, no it's not, you just lost nearly 3 gold bars.

Your example is wrong.  You're converting gold bars into a house.  The example would be better had you said, "I gave a guy 4 gold bars hoping that after a year he would return me more than 4 bars."
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥

Mining have nothing to do with the btc/usd price ratio. You should always report mining only to btc.
I understand what do you mean
so we must stick in BTC for mining report, not USD
if we do like that, hard to make ROI in 3 months, maybe 4-5 months still possible

That is exactly it.  You always calculate in BTC (invest) to BTC (mining profit).

If you're mining (hardware or cloud) hoping USD rise, but with a risk of not making as much BTC as you put in, you're losing money plain and simple.

If you invest in USD, but are also hoping for a BTC price increase, you're better off just buying the Bitcoin outright and sitting on it.
You're always taking a risk, which is what my initial statement was.  Regardless of if you invest USD, EUR, YEN or BTC, you hope that the output will be greater than your input.  If you invest 4BTC now, you're hoping that difficulty doesn't rise so dramatically as to make it impossible to recover that 4BTC.  If you invest $2599 now, you're hoping that the amount of BTC you earn from mining ends up greater than the $2599 you put in.

You always calculate with BTC invest in, never fiat.

If you invested 4 BTC, you ROI by making back 4 BTC plus, not what 4 BTC's fiat amount was worth when you invested.

That's like saying I paid 4 gold bars for this house, but the house tripled in value, so the 1.33 gold bars I made back is A-OK.  Uh, no it's not, you just lost nearly 3 gold bars.
better everyday ♥
At current - 11756551916.9 difficulty, our cloud clients earn $841.68 per month. Approximately  $25-$27 USD daily. Which means you get ROI  back in 3 months.

Im talking about this contract - http://mining.minertechnologies.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=43

Smiley

Yes, but I find it very hard to belive that you don't know that this difficulty is increasing every 11 days (between 12% - 20%). Your calculations are misleading because you know very well what I'm talking about. It's not good for the image of your company to state false numbers, the difficulty it's not static. Present all the risks with buying cloud mining contracts so the costumers can make their calculations . Don't mislead costumers with false calculations, we had enought companies like this!
It's not just the difficulty that changes.  The price of BTC also changes.

Sorry, $2.6 per GH/s is just not competitively priced at all.  No ROI for customer at all locked in for a year, only profit for provider and that's it.

Gotta be much lower than $2 per GH to even be considered.
It's all variables and it's all risk.  Whether or not you choose to accept it is the question.  You can't just make a blanket statement of "if it's not under $2 per GH, it'll never ROI."  If the price of BTC shoots up to $1000 tomorrow, that $2 per GH will ROI just fine.

Not if you pay in BTC, it won't.  If you pay 4 BTC, you'll never mine back 4 BTC under any conditions, whatsoever.

So my blanket statement does apply.
No, your statement was using USD "...lower than $2 per GH to even be considered".  If you pay a current price of $2.60, which is the asking price of the contract, that's your starting point.  if BTC crashes to $100 and stays there, you'll never recover your initial investment.  If BTC goes to $1000, you're going to make your investment back and then some.

Your next statement, "...you'll never mine back 4 BTC under any conditions..." is incorrect.  If difficulty were to remain a constant, at current difficulty you'll mine 15.622BTC in a year.  Projecting a 10% difficulty increase will net you ~6BTC.

Since when does difficulty stay still?  I actually anticipate a massive spike once Asicminer puts their 15 PH on the network.

You're using the wrong calculators dude, no way you'll mine 15.622 BTC under any conditions.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool

Mining have nothing to do with the btc/usd price ratio. You should always report mining only to btc.
if we do like that, hard to make ROI in 3 months, maybe 4-5 months still possible

That is exactly it.  You always calculate in BTC (invest) to BTC (mining profit).

If you're mining (hardware or cloud) hoping USD rise, but with a risk of not making as much BTC as you put in, you're losing money plain and simple.

If you invest in USD, but are also hoping for a BTC price increase, you're better off just buying the Bitcoin outright and sitting on it.
You're always taking a risk, which is what my initial statement was.  Regardless of if you invest USD, EUR, YEN or BTC, you hope that the output will be greater than your input.  If you invest 4BTC now, you're hoping that difficulty doesn't rise so dramatically as to make it impossible to recover that 4BTC.  If you invest $2599 now, you're hoping that the amount of BTC you earn from mining ends up greater than the $2599 you put in.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
At current - 11756551916.9 difficulty, our cloud clients earn $841.68 per month. Approximately  $25-$27 USD daily. Which means you get ROI  back in 3 months.

Im talking about this contract - http://mining.minertechnologies.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=43

Smiley

Yes, but I find it very hard to belive that you don't know that this difficulty is increasing every 11 days (between 12% - 20%). Your calculations are misleading because you know very well what I'm talking about. It's not good for the image of your company to state false numbers, the difficulty it's not static. Present all the risks with buying cloud mining contracts so the costumers can make their calculations . Don't mislead costumers with false calculations, we had enought companies like this!

Sorry, $2.6 per GH/s is just not competitively priced at all.  No ROI for customer at all locked in for a year, only profit for provider and that's it.

It's all variables and it's all risk.  Whether or not you choose to accept it is the question.  You can't just make a blanket statement of "if it's not under $2 per GH, it'll never ROI."  If the price of BTC shoots up to $1000 tomorrow, that $2 per GH will ROI just fine.

Not if you pay in BTC, it won't.  If you pay 4 BTC, you'll never mine back 4 BTC under any conditions, whatsoever.

No, your statement was using USD "...lower than $2 per GH to even be considered".  If you pay a current price of $2.60, which is the asking price of the contract, that's your starting point.  if BTC crashes to $100 and stays there, you'll never recover your initial investment.  If BTC goes to $1000, you're going to make your investment back and then some.

Your next statement, "...you'll never mine back 4 BTC under any conditions..." is incorrect.  If difficulty were to remain a constant, at current difficulty you'll mine 15.622BTC in a year.  Projecting a 10% difficulty increase will net you ~6BTC.
better everyday ♥

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
Difficulty will rise, prices will be lowered.

But this doesn't have nothing to do with the ones that allready paid for a contract. You just can't say that you will ROI in three months based on the curent difficulty, you are misleading people with this kind of calculations.
legendary
At current - 11756551916.9 difficulty, our cloud clients earn $841.68 per month. Approximately  $25-$27 USD daily. Which means you get ROI  back in 3 months.

Smiley

Best hope for us is Bitcoin Price will increase
so we can make ROI in fiat that we use to purchase cloud mining contract
If not, we will make a long way to ROI Sad

better everyday ♥

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

If you need BTC to skyrocket to ROI, then you're far better off just buying the BTC.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool

Smiley

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
At current - 11756551916.9 difficulty, our cloud clients earn $841.68 per month. Approximately  $25-$27 USD daily. Which means you get ROI  back in 3 months.

Smiley

Best hope for us is Bitcoin Price will increase
so we can make ROI in fiat that we use to purchase cloud mining contract
If not, we will make a long way to ROI Sad
better everyday ♥

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Difficulty will rise, prices will be lowered.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
I don't like when companies say you can earn up to "..." each day. I've just heard to many scams say that. I am NOT saying you guys are a scam I'm just saying you should reword your advertising.
legendary

Smiley

Smiley
better everyday ♥
$2599 for 1TH/s for a year.  Did I read that correctly?  That price is surprisingly competitive.  I'm not one for cloud hashing, and in fact have steered others away from it in general; however, this price is basically the same as purchasing your own hardware.  You don't have to deal with the electricity/maintenance, either.

The only problem with that is you'll never ROI in BTC or fiat at $2599 for 1 TH/s.

Any miner (hardware or cloud based), has to be less than $2/GH to be able to have a chance at ROI.

Anything more, you're just throwing away BTC.
Post was deleted by moderator, no need to reply to a such nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: