Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts. - page 8. (Read 28091 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
P.S. And the question was for minertechnologies. Still awayting answer.

We are not using freshly mined coin accounts for payouts, because of the security measures implemented. We use different accounts to pay out daily earnings to our users.

Why don't your payout accounts receive freshly minted coins? Can you show a trail from minted coins to payout coins?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

We are not using freshly mined coin accounts for payouts, because of the security measures implemented. We use different accounts to pay out daily earnings to our users.

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Any proofs regarding the cloud mining? Like stats etc.
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
fire that question at minertechnologies, as long as the payments keep landing in my wallet im happy Smiley

Offcourse they will (lending in your wallet), this is not the point. We want to know if they really provide cloud hashing or not.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
fire that question at minertechnologies, as long as the payments keep landing in my wallet im happy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
Todays payment 8/6/14

0.00848623 BTC

Will you post the address? I'd like to see if the coins are newly minted.

No probs, in work at the moment.

Will post the address when I get back home in a few hrs.

Back home,

My address for payments -

1JWcnAvaFEXzYn8XcbeAFpMz8nJrcunYgg

So why not receiving newly mined coins?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Kia ora!
I do admit, these are kinda useless. Hopefully the visitors who visit will be able to make more detailed videos.

What people want, and you will find this in most verification videos, is a video of the miner mining, and a swing to a screen that shows cgminer running, then a swing to for example, the stats at Eligius to show it mining on a pool. Switch the miner off, and swing back to the cgminer screen and pool and watch the stats drop.

Done, miner verified as hashing as promised, lastly, deliver the miner on time with none of that preorder nonsense, and they will love you like they loved Bitmaintech for its S1's.
legendary

Thanks. I browsed the blockchain history a bit and didn't see any generated coins. I question whether this service is actually mining.

Not too clued up on trawling through the blockchain, im sure others will be along shortly to verify your findings.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Thanks. I browsed the blockchain history a bit and didn't see any generated coins. I question whether this service is actually mining.
legendary
Daily payments received to date (200 gh/s contract) :

0.00867347 BTC - 4/6/14
0.00874600 BTC - 5/6/14
0.00829127 BTC - 6/614
0.00853379 BTC - 7/6/14
0.00848623 BTC - 8/6/14

Todays payment 9/6/14

0.00875721 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Nice too see you got some videos done MinerTechnologies

Maybe on next videos spend some more time on actually going over the equipment and showing it connected up to a pool accepting work. Also provide a tare down take side panels off get into the machine and show the components of the rig ltos of people like a tare off of case and shown the inside bits and then have you logging into it configuring the unit and sending work to pools.

For visiting you guys am mainly on lates all week so  trying to see if I can squeeze a quick visit in and come down take some production videos and a little introduction.
legendary
Todays payment 8/6/14

0.00848623 BTC

Back home,

Looks like it runs pretty hot. I thought the single fan and lack of ventilation was a sure sign of cooling problems. What the error rate like? Have you considered opening the front of the case more and maybe additional fans?

There are more fans in other side, and in summer time it don't go more than 67C

Cgminer soon as well, sorry didn't had more time now. Next video with cgminer.

Cheers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool
Looks like it runs pretty hot. I thought the single fan and lack of ventilation was a sure sign of cooling problems. What the error rate like? Have you considered opening the front of the case more and maybe additional fans?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I do admit, these are kinda useless. Hopefully the visitors who visit will be able to make more detailed videos.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
As promised, here are videos and some pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uJl8FrdxKs

Second video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b0QKf69Xjs

Pictures -

Cheers.

Means nothing, all you showed were two videos of an lcd screen running a script. I can't believe you had a miner there and didn't show proof of the cgminer screen, and live numbers from a verifiable pool address.
legendary
Todays payment 8/6/14

0.00848623 BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The ASM1 Scrypt miner seems like a very good bang for the buck deal.Currently there are Chinese miners available which only gives roughly 80Mhash for $10000.Where ASM1 will give more than 3 times for $6500 and will be shipping earlier than Kncminer and some other brands that will be very good for miners.
Soon uploading video.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: