Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 229. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
July 10, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
Why my total balance at the MinexBank (available for parking + parked) is by about 0.0034 MNX smaller than the balance shown in my MinexWallet ?
Your coins at the wallet is at 2 or more addresses. you need to use coin control to send them to Minexbakn address. Settings---options--wallet---enable coin control than press inputs in sending menu. Tick box form another address and send coins to main address( do not forget about transaction fee)

All my coins at the wallet are at one address.
Coin control features are enabled in the wallet settings.
In the Send -> Inputs all addresses in "Received with address" are the same.
In that case please write all your details to [email protected] and MNX supprorts will help to you Wink
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
July 10, 2018, 07:00:12 AM
Iam stil cant understand for the card minexcoin. Example if i buy the card can i use at Indonesian ATM, to be honest iam stil cant understand for that card. The card have some amount MNX Right ?
No, all your coins will be in the fund, when you will spend money in the shop some coins will be blocked in the fund and bank will give you a credit to buy something/ After that fund will cover your spending.

And you can use your card in any cash machine in the world which accept VISA cards.
Ok thanks temhuk now iam understand, all my atm in indonesia accept Visa. its really easy to understand for your explanation. Maybe i will order some Minexcoin Card.
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:57:24 AM
Why my total balance at the MinexBank (available for parking + parked) is by about 0.0034 MNX smaller than the balance shown in my MinexWallet ?
Your coins at the wallet is at 2 or more addresses. you need to use coin control to send them to Minexbakn address. Settings---options--wallet---enable coin control than press inputs in sending menu. Tick box form another address and send coins to main address( do not forget about transaction fee)

All my coins at the wallet are at one address.
Coin control features are enabled in the wallet settings.
In the Send -> Inputs all addresses in "Received with address" are the same.
July 10, 2018, 06:29:58 AM
copper member
Activity: 47
July 10, 2018, 06:15:03 AM
July 10, 2018, 05:52:51 AM
Iam stil cant understand for the card minexcoin. Example if i buy the card can i use at Indonesian ATM, to be honest iam stil cant understand for that card. The card have some amount MNX Right ?
No, all your coins will be in the fund, when you will spend money in the shop some coins will be blocked in the fund and bank will give you a credit to buy something/ After that fund will cover your spending.

And you can use your card in any cash machine in the world which accept VISA cards.

Which fiat will be implemented there? Only dollar or we can expect EUR also?
European users prefer Euro, it will be fine if we have this option
You can see at the card that it is going to support multiple currencies. And so does the VISA card. Actually every VISA card got this kind of option whenever it is used in other countries. For example, i used it in online purchase from European online merchant. They used the EUR currency so the invoice will show EUR with the basis of USD exchange rate.

I hope you are right.
In my country is pretty complicated to use Dollar. Only EUR is an acceptable option

With this restriction from the different parts of the country, we can able to withdraw from the ATM machine but banks will also charge a very high amount from withdrawing the desired currency. Local currency conversion is very difficult to use, so people should order MNX card in order to withdraw them in your local currency.
There will be possibility to choose between USD and EUR currencies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

You can see at the card that it is going to support multiple currencies. And so does the VISA card. Actually every VISA card got this kind of option whenever it is used in other countries. For example, i used it in online purchase from European online merchant. They used the EUR currency so the invoice will show EUR with the basis of USD exchange rate.

I hope you are right.
In my country is pretty complicated to use Dollar. Only EUR is an acceptable option

With this restriction from the different parts of the country, we can able to withdraw from the ATM machine but banks will also charge a very high amount from withdrawing the desired currency. Local currency conversion is very difficult to use, so people should order MNX card in order to withdraw them in your local currency.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 10, 2018, 03:32:34 AM

Wait for card FAQ,  it will be soon, mnx soon = until end of 2019. For now just order card,  who care to know nothing about card.

How much to finish update WP and RM?  End of 2020?
Boris write to know listing date,  so if you talk about 3 days listing is this week?

Hello,

All details will be known later.
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
July 10, 2018, 01:50:49 AM

Wait for card FAQ,  it will be soon, mnx soon = until end of 2019. For now just order card,  who care to know nothing about card.

How much to finish update WP and RM?  End of 2020?
Boris write to know listing date,  so if you talk about 3 days listing is this week?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
July 09, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

I hope you are right.
Healing Galing
July 09, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

Activity: 700
Only Bitcoin!
July 09, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

July 09, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
July 09, 2018, 02:53:18 PM
minexcoin.com
July 09, 2018, 12:48:38 PM
An example of VALID communication would be to kindly insist communicating with the exchange, and post here their reply (of course hiding some private details).

Dear paramecie,

It has been told many times that we have NDA with exchanges about not disclosing the dates of listing. In fact, their permission to share information about which exchanges we are going to be listed was also obtained quite hard.

Exchanges confirmed that they will announce MNX listing 3 days prior to actual listing date. So you can check their newsfeeds at any time. We cannot give any dates at this time.
minexcoin.com
July 09, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
If. It is that I do not understand a bit the system of the annual rate if it works with the market of bitcoin or the dollar.

MinexBank Algo work is linked to the USD value of the coin.
minexcoin.com
July 09, 2018, 10:57:06 AM
Hello. I like the system that has minexcoin. Can I know when it is the next change of percentage in the parking or since it is possible to know? All that lasts the percentage without doing change?

Do you mean changing the annual rate and the rest of rates accordingly?

July 09, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
Hello. I like the system that has minexcoin. Can I know when it is the next change of percentage in the parking or since it is possible to know? All that lasts the percentage without doing change?
According to the last memorandum percents change should be when MNX price will be at $26-28. Till that we have maximal percentage in the Minexbank
Activity: 14
July 09, 2018, 10:50:07 AM
minexcoin.com
July 09, 2018, 02:17:51 AM
I do not understand and have never seen any teams inform your coin listed on the new exchange but almost 2 months still do not know the specific time.
To listing a exchange  as hibtc not too difficult but your team still can not do it and just waiting...What is the difficulty, what the point problem? why MNX Team don't disscuss with hitbtc team solve it?

Listing a coin with its own blockchain and a system is not as easy task as it may seem, especially if you compair to token listings.
The team has paid and did everything from their side, now it is exchange that needs to do their part. We do communicate with them however if they do not give us dates, we cannot give dates to the community.
Jump to: