Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 469. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
December 31, 2017, 08:09:38 AM
Price down with pos.
It is not POS coin. It is full POW plus parking.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 31, 2017, 08:06:47 AM
Price down with pos.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 07:59:12 AM
why the price is dropping so much Huh
Many coins and tokens are falling due to Bitcoin's crash. But Minexcoin's USD price has not fallen to that.

Actually we have to compare in relation to the dollar value, because it really is to compare in BTC, the value fell a lot, since it came to cost 0.0049 BTC
Activity: 238
December 31, 2017, 07:56:10 AM
Price seems to stabilize at the 17-18 dollar range.  I think that people see that bitcoin is falling, they invest in minexcoin.  If bitcoin rises, they dump minex and go with bitcoin, thus always keeping a stable USD price.  I think once this coin goes to multiple exchanges, it will continue to grow gradually because it is harder to manipulate the price with multiple exchanges.
Activity: 294
December 31, 2017, 07:18:34 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 41.97 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7562642369021

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.52% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $17.63

price in bitcoin and USD keep declining. last month it was stable at $20-$30 but now only $17 below. hope this coming year it will recover.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 06:04:58 AM
Just to extend your knowledge. Token is more wider notion than coin. Every coin is a token but not every token is a coin. Things  depend on implication of the balance on the concrete address in blockchain. So MNX can be refered to either as token or coin.
Coins are digital assets that operate solely as currencies, and they reside on their own blockchain.
Tokens represent assets or utilities that are fungible and tradable, and they exist on top of a blockchain.

This is a coin because it is a currency. That is its whole premise, being a low volatility currency. If they create their market place and allow businesses to operate on their blockchain, then those businesses will likely be able to create their own tokens for use on top of the MNX blockchain.
Unless Minex opens up its platform in such a way to allow tokenizing real world assets through them directly, then Minexcoin itself will probably never actually be/operate as a token.

This (and your other comment) is valuable info, explained simple and clearly. It should be placed somewhere for reference (maybe a sticky?!).
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
December 31, 2017, 03:54:23 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 41.97 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7562642369021

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.52% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $17.63
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
December 31, 2017, 03:21:25 AM

It is no news about new exchanges atm. It will be no auto repark in Minex bank ever, because people loosing their wallets and that mean funds from bank will be lost as well if there was turned on auto parking. I think it is not so hard to do few clicks once a week or month.

Ok, understood your point that funds from the bank may be lost but I disagree about the convenience. Since weekly interest rates are more unfavorable compared to daily rates compared to 1-2 months ago, I'd rather stick with the daily rate now.

Still you could add some more user convenience, e.g. send an email after an expiry of a parking (as a reminder). You could even offer to "repark" the same amount by clicking a link in that email. Note that I understand that the bank may still lose funds but you could limit that to a maximum of X times (e.g. 6 for daily, 1 for weekly, none for monthly and yearly). It also has a positive effect of keeping in touch with Minexcoin holders. Overall, I would strongly advise the Minexcoin team to be always very and possibly more communicative - keeping the community here and in the web engaged (including silent readers like I typically am).
You can download android app( Minexbank) and get notifications when parking ends. I got notification just once, but propably it is because of my mobile energy safe mode(shuting down all apps)
That is true. I enabled the feature on my Minexbank app so i don't have to check my parking duration if it was near ending. And the "repark" i think shouldn't be added so you can check your balance when doing the parking.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
December 30, 2017, 11:49:50 PM
Many coins and tokens are falling due to Bitcoin's crash. But Minexcoin's USD price has not fallen to that.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
December 30, 2017, 11:47:47 PM
Well then, at least e-mail reminder for reparking, would be good enough.
Me too.
I think that not only the notification of the parking rate but also the notification of the parking end should be done by e-mail.
Activity: 43
December 30, 2017, 11:38:10 PM

Asking myself the same question for a coin that started extremely well but then started going down hill, listed in only 1 exchange does not help the situation
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 08:55:20 PM
I suggested times ago an dynamic gif with daily/weekly and montly interests to put in the signature of this forum
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 08:29:04 PM
Activity: 7
December 30, 2017, 07:15:53 PM
I'll do Indonesian translation if needed Smiley
setuju gan, atau mungkin dibuat komunitasnya sekalian
Activity: 51
December 30, 2017, 07:13:56 PM
Well then, at least e-mail reminder for reparking, would be good enough.
December 30, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

It is no news about new exchanges atm. It will be no auto repark in Minex bank ever, because people loosing their wallets and that mean funds from bank will be lost as well if there was turned on auto parking. I think it is not so hard to do few clicks once a week or month.

Ok, understood your point that funds from the bank may be lost but I disagree about the convenience. Since weekly interest rates are more unfavorable compared to daily rates compared to 1-2 months ago, I'd rather stick with the daily rate now.

Still you could add some more user convenience, e.g. send an email after an expiry of a parking (as a reminder). You could even offer to "repark" the same amount by clicking a link in that email. Note that I understand that the bank may still lose funds but you could limit that to a maximum of X times (e.g. 6 for daily, 1 for weekly, none for monthly and yearly). It also has a positive effect of keeping in touch with Minexcoin holders. Overall, I would strongly advise the Minexcoin team to be always very and possibly more communicative - keeping the community here and in the web engaged (including silent readers like I typically am).
You can download android app( Minexbank) and get notifications when parking ends. I got notification just once, but propably it is because of my mobile energy safe mode(shuting down all apps)
Activity: 11
December 30, 2017, 06:01:04 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 106
December 30, 2017, 05:44:34 PM
Just gives a bit more exposure to the coin, people will be able to trace its history soo they can decide when will be the best moment to join the coin, im  waiting the exchange wich minexcoin team is working on, im pretty sure those will make the coin to reach another leve, and i really hope we can trade mnx against more pairs then the livecoin does provide.
December 30, 2017, 05:10:54 PM
I like this coin and the concept. One suggestion for further enhancement of the parking of Minexcoins: would be great to have a feature to "repark" your Minexcoin parkings once a parking matures.

Any news on additional exchange listings? This should also support Minexcoin's price.
Activity: 11
December 30, 2017, 05:00:01 PM
I like this coin and the concept. One suggestion for further enhancement of the parking of Minexcoins: would be great to have a feature to "repark" your Minexcoin parkings once a parking matures.

Any news on additional exchange listings? This should also support Minexcoin's price.
Jump to: