Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 472. (Read 646771 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
December 29, 2017, 08:53:01 AM
I see Minex hired new people to boost their thread. It looks very amateur, I should say. When people read thread outside it doesn't look good at all. MineCoin.org you should stop using shills to cover your reputation here. There are many other ways to promote your project, but this one isn't classy.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 08:51:03 AM
Decreasing comes fast. Increasing u can wait......
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
December 29, 2017, 08:40:01 AM
2 times if few hours time  decreased daily parking percents. Hmm interesting why  Huh Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
December 29, 2017, 08:36:36 AM
Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 07:56:06 AM
Thank you for this!
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
December 29, 2017, 07:47:18 AM

Yes, you are right. People complain only when the price goes down.
It is evidence that Minexcoin is excellent that there are many FUDERs.

I am confident in investing in Minexcoin! Cheesy

Thanks for your understanding Wink When the price goes down many people complain and panic even there is no reason because it is market. Sometimes the price increases and sometimes decreases, it is normal. We know after releasing of the MinexBank algorithm it will be stable coin.
Yeah, never mind!

I will continue to support even if Minexcoin falls below $1. The current price is not important to me.
You said Minex coin is a coin favorable for long-term investors. This coin really suits me.

I’m the same, I hold forever Smiley.
If you are in good project and you hodl coins you allways win. But here you can hodl and pakr them  Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 07:37:57 AM

Thanks for your understanding Wink When the price goes down many people complain and panic even there is no reason because it is market. Sometimes the price increases and sometimes decreases, it is normal. We know after releasing of the MinexBank algorithm it will be stable coin.
Yeah, never mind!

I will continue to support even if Minexcoin falls below $1. The current price is not important to me.
You said Minex coin is a coin favorable for long-term investors. This coin really suits me.

I’m the same, I hold forever Smiley.
minexcoin.com
December 29, 2017, 07:34:29 AM
Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed.

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
December 29, 2017, 07:29:31 AM

Yeah, never mind!

minexcoin.com
December 29, 2017, 06:55:53 AM

Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
December 29, 2017, 06:00:36 AM
I see some  n00bs with brain disorders  have the audacity to write something shitty about MNX.  These kind of comments are not appropriate here. MNX is still in its early age but doing well and  growing. The logic behind  dump we saw last days is to  trigger the panic sale and accummulate fund at the lowest level. However I see the  majority of holders do have brain in their head  and they haven't   fall into pit. The price is going to recover. I have hope that all our high expectations for 2018 will turn into reality due to skilled MNX team and their really innovative approach to cryptocurrency.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
December 29, 2017, 05:39:34 AM
I see some  n00bs with brain disorders  have the audacity to write something shitty about MNX.  These kind of comments are not appropriate here. MNX is still in its early age but doing well and  growing. The logic behind  dump we watched last days is to  trigger the panic sale then to pick up and accummulate fund at the lowest level. However I see the  majority of holders do have brain in their head  and they haven't   fall into pit. The price is going to recover. I have hope that all our high expectations for 2018 will turn into reality due to skilled MNX team and their really innovative approach to cryptocurrency.
minexcoin.com
December 29, 2017, 05:16:19 AM

There are few coins in the market currently that are heavily undervalued for the value they represent and Minexcoin is one of them. I'm not a MNX holder but I'm a believer of the project. The team did put a lot of effort to make the platform up and running. So they wouldn't just stop now. We should expect more growth
Hello!

Thank you for your support of Minexteam Wink We are working on the project and it is improving as you can see.
This is great! But when we will have more exchange? There is only one! No guarantee of transparency.
Thanks
Hello,

We assure you that, at the moment our team working hard on being added to other exchanges included USA exchanges, but some exchanges require specific legal approach so applying take a while.
Please wait, thank you for your patience.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
December 29, 2017, 05:02:01 AM

There are few coins in the market currently that are heavily undervalued for the value they represent and Minexcoin is one of them. I'm not a MNX holder but I'm a believer of the project. The team did put a lot of effort to make the platform up and running. So they wouldn't just stop now. We should expect more growth
Hello!

Thank you for your support of Minexteam Wink We are working on the project and it is improving as you can see.
This is great! But when we will have more exchange? There is only one! No guarantee of transparency.
Thanks
minexcoin.com
December 29, 2017, 04:29:46 AM

Hello!

minexcoin.com
December 29, 2017, 04:15:25 AM
It's hard to watch but volume is going down like a lot. Market had like 60 million and now it's getting to half of that. Any news from the team? I thought the algorithm would work to stabilize the coin. It was just marketing works?

Hello!

Now everything controls by the market, demand and supply. The algorithm of MinexBank hasn't launched for full. We declared that price will be establised around 20$( average rate through the basket of the top 10 cryptocurrencies). That's why there are no reasons to worry about the price.
Here is MINEXBANK MEMORANDUM: https://minexbank.com/memorandum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n
December 29, 2017, 04:05:37 AM
Wow Page 700. It seems that the FUDers pushing the Thread to be One of the biggest so that everyone can see what great coin minexcoin is. Thx for your help  Wink
paid posters or just AI bots posting all the time here, quantity are not an indication of quality, otherwise your logic would make sense in terms of popularity of this coin.  but so, not really. this army of paid bots is even worse on telegram.
the number of pages on the bitcointalk determines the level of interest about coin. So you are wrong. Look at the shitcoins there are 2-3 pages
also they post 2-3 information posts each day, everything else is written by users
Don't be misled  Wink
He also regularly calls this coin a ponzi, so I don't give much thought to anything he types.
Notice how Renn specifically commented on FUDers spamming this thread into popularity and bcmine hijacked the focus onto paid posters/AI bots to point out that qty=/=qly, just to make him look wrong? Those have nothing to do with the FUDers mentioned (with whom I've rattled sabers with regularly). He's just being dodgy.
Don't get me wrong, he's pretty chill. But some of the shit he says...  Shocked
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
December 29, 2017, 03:50:30 AM
Wow Page 700. It seems that the FUDers pushing the Thread to be One of the biggest so that everyone can see what great coin minexcoin is. Thx for your help  Wink

paid posters or just AI bots posting all the time here, quantity are not an indication of quality, otherwise your logic would make sense in terms of popularity of this coin.  but so, not really. this army of paid bots is even worse on telegram.
the number of pages on the bitcointalk determines the level of interest about coin. So you are wrong. Look at the shitcoins there are 2-3 pages
also they post 2-3 information posts each day, everything else is written by users
Don't be misled  Wink
minexcoin.com
December 29, 2017, 03:23:01 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 37.32 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.9910375208871

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.7% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $19.60
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
December 29, 2017, 03:16:15 AM
So much negativity in this thread when the price is down.  But when price is up, not even a single post of negativity.  Go figure.  Everyone just needs to be more patient.  A new year is coming, markets will change.

I think these images says it all, but it is important to know that when investing in a project, you fully understand what the project is all about, most people fail to understand this project and are just in it for the money, so they only buy at the top and consistently losing money
Jump to: