Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 470. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 04:44:40 PM
Yesterday I published a video on my channel that features MNX as part of a diversified passive income portfolio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-4f2UNeoy8

I have done quite a few videos on Minexcoin that you can see here:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_MGiZ_xtoM&list=PLz78JPp-ldyii1RmI98F04tjA4-ozE9xB

Thanks
Crypto Rich

Good videos and channel.  Hopefully you can network with other big youtubers and get them interested in making videos about Minexcoin as well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
December 30, 2017, 02:43:20 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 37.08 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7562642369021

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.52% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $17.36
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
December 30, 2017, 02:18:20 PM
Yesterday I published a video on my channel that features MNX as part of a diversified passive income portfolio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_MGiZ_xtoM&list=PLz78JPp-ldyii1RmI98F04tjA4-ozE9xB

Thanks
Crypto Rich
Thanks mate. Good videos.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 02:10:58 PM

Thanks
Crypto Rich
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
December 30, 2017, 12:04:22 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 37.96 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7562642369021

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $17.09
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
December 30, 2017, 09:24:57 AM
Just to extend your knowledge. Token is more wider notion than coin. Every coin is a token but not every token is a coin. Things  depend on implication of the balance on the concrete address in blockchain. So MNX can be refered to either as token or coin.
Coins are digital assets that operate solely as currencies, and they reside on their own blockchain.
Tokens represent assets or utilities that are fungible and tradable, and they exist on top of a blockchain.

This is a coin because it is a currency. That is its whole premise, being a low volatility currency. If they create their market place and allow businesses to operate on their blockchain, then those businesses will likely be able to create their own tokens for use on top of the MNX blockchain.
Unless Minex opens up its platform in such a way to allow tokenizing real world assets through them directly, then Minexcoin itself will probably never actually be/operate as a token.
Bravo. I'm happy to see someone who knows where is difference between coin and token.
Yes, many people do not understand the difference between tokens and coins.
I think it is necessary to spread correct knowledge.
Activity: 84
MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n
December 30, 2017, 09:09:04 AM
Just to extend your knowledge. Token is more wider notion than coin. Every coin is a token but not every token is a coin. Things  depend on implication of the balance on the concrete address in blockchain. So MNX can be refered to either as token or coin.
Coins are digital assets that operate solely as currencies, and they reside on their own blockchain.
Tokens represent assets or utilities that are fungible and tradable, and they exist on top of a blockchain.

This is a coin because it is a currency. That is its whole premise, being a low volatility currency. If they create their market place and allow businesses to operate on their blockchain, then those businesses will likely be able to create their own tokens for use on top of the MNX blockchain.
Unless Minex opens up its platform in such a way to allow tokenizing real world assets through them directly, then Minexcoin itself will probably never actually be/operate as a token.
Bravo. I'm happy to see someone who knows where is difference between coin and token.
I'm surprised there's people invested in crypto as serious as this coin that actually don't know the difference.

Extending my commentary on this being a coin, I'm assuming that after they get their debit card going (Q4 '18 iirc?) they'll maybe work on directly tokenizing real world assets. Like a bank that buys/sells property, absorbs collateral/liens, provides loans/mortgages, etc. If that were to happen, then this coin would also be a token, and this platform would pretty much become a full-blooded bank.
December 30, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

December 30, 2017, 08:17:07 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
December 30, 2017, 07:50:38 AM
I parked all my minexcoin to monthly parking with a good rate of 19.5%. Goodluck fellas. hope that 2018 is the year for minex. Happy New YEAR!
Activity: 18
December 30, 2017, 07:22:38 AM
I'm just looking to investing more in this token -snip-
It's a coin with its own platform, not a token.

And what will happen to the tokens after the ICO?
The ICO ended forever ago. It launched on Livecoin on Nov 1st.

Nothing, you are such a lazy spammer to read all these posts.Buy some tokens and wait for your investment to grow.

And once and for all, THIS IS NOT A TOKEN!!!! IT'S A COIN!!!!

Haha, you've been schooled again Effekt, you fucking n00b.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
December 30, 2017, 07:00:47 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 33.89 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.7562642369021

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX: $17.00

I'm just looking to investing more in this token, comparing the reward with that of BTX, the price is almost thesame but the weekly reward is 4% and going to 5% in january, what I'm not sure of is the price action in future

be careful and do not put all  eggs in one basket by investing all your money to  one coin. If I were you I would share between two or even more.
December 30, 2017, 06:31:15 AM

Nothing, you are such a lazy spammer to read all these posts.Buy some tokens and wait for your investment to grow.

Thanks for the heads up, you're right, but I think (and this was stated before here on BCT), in case of Minex it's more appropriate to call it a coin, after all, it's called MinexCoin, not MinexToken. This might be just my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
December 30, 2017, 06:18:02 AM

December 30, 2017, 06:07:17 AM
I'm just looking to investing more in this token -snip-

The ICO ended forever ago. It launched on Livecoin on Nov 1st.
December 30, 2017, 06:06:53 AM

Activity: 17
December 30, 2017, 06:05:19 AM
Technology Is awesome.
Will Mine Few...
Thanks
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
December 30, 2017, 05:53:50 AM

Activity: 39
December 30, 2017, 05:47:04 AM
December 30, 2017, 05:37:31 AM
I think Minex team are waiting they are fully operative with their algorithm before get approved from other exchange because they don’t want another pump
I kinda figured this, too, but not so much for not having another pump. Rather, so they can focus on just tuning with one exchange before going to another to see how well the tools operate with the new exchange, as well as both at once. Baby steps, as it were.

Personally, I wish there was one more pump before settling (and being pegged at) at a higher price than $20. My opinion is that this coin is being undervalued at its current price (that it's going to be pegged at). Maybe I'm just too optimistic about this project and overvalue the coin.
Whatever. It's going to grow, so I can't really complain. Nothing but gains for me regardless of its price. Unless it hits $1. :p
Baby steps it is very good, Like we saw from last interview with Minex CEO the main priority is quality of the product, not the markets. https://youtu.be/pDOKNRMTPbI
Jump to: