Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Altcoins ? - page 3. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 03:07:24 AM
If you have a capital of 10,000 USD, then you better trade on Bittrex because Mining is expensive at the cost of electricity.

I suggest you buy SIA coin at 60 satoshi, because SIA Coin is about 150 satoshi and above.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 05:45:07 AM
Mining is still taking part on the cryptomarket but in the smaller way, and mining such profitable altcoins like ETH will be the good alternative for trading and buying.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 22, 2018, 05:19:43 AM
The deal will go away soon, it does't bring so much money like trading bring for example and there are not so many reasons to do it any more time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
August 21, 2018, 09:38:17 AM
Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?
Now it's not the best time for mining, but if you believe that mining will live on or that times of super-profitability will repeat again, now is a good time to buy equipment and prepare it for work.
Activity: 103
August 21, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
Mining is a way to get a few more of your favorite coins. You might have to put in so much time to be able to get something meaningful out of it though. Depending on the type of coin you want to mine, you might be required to have access to some tools and equipment which might be quite expensive to purchase.
Activity: 35
August 17, 2018, 05:37:18 PM
Mining is as yet a smart thought even now when the market costs are down, you should simply that after you have mined those coins you would need to hold them for quite a while at the costs to return to a high one. Despite the low costs currently, mining is something that will continually bring you coins whether the market is in a bear or a positively trending market, on the off chance that you can manage the cost of it then you ought to be a mineworker.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
Mining alts is not so profitable way of earning and as other participants say it will be dead soon because even in the real time its trends are decreasing.
Activity: 38
August 09, 2018, 07:33:33 AM
I incline toward you not to put resources into Altcoin. Since the first run through the rate were low and no sound benefits. So I recommend you to examining Bitcoin, its cost are high and the advantage earned is more than contributing altcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer of the market and it is the great choice to put cash in bitcoin.
Activity: 121
August 03, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
I think that idea is really good and profitable. It is possible to make good money on this deal just be more careful and patient for you profit in future.
Activity: 153
August 02, 2018, 06:49:04 AM
there are so many firms that you can't beat them . and embarrassed the approximate payback period from one year and above . this is with a positive market .
Activity: 35
July 21, 2018, 04:17:51 AM
Mining altcoins isn't gainful yet, on account of the bear showcase we have altcoins marked down, power isn't shabby, additionally HW for minining costs a considerable measure of cash, so I prescribe preferably to purchase altcoin instead of mining.
Activity: 223
July 13, 2018, 09:57:59 PM
Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?

According to this, it is very profitable. if not why people mine the coin. but it also depends on your capital, your hardware to mine.
indeed it is also there are risks. But you have to do it carefully.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 09:05:06 AM
It is reckons on the coinage you hope symbolising to lode. And symbolising me thither was no fortunate creature in defense altcoin as of utter payment of unlisted coinage and ofcourse you should deposit brobdingnagian immensities of uppercase to accept a fortunate defense pc.
Activity: 91
July 04, 2018, 06:02:08 AM
I don't think to mine the altcoin. It needs very big capitals to buy the tools and equipment and maintenance. The profits are small for some coins. Now, I prefer to focus on bounty or trading the altcoins. It is a good chance to use the opportunities to follow the crypto development.
Activity: 55
Merit: 4
July 03, 2018, 07:20:56 PM
Yeah, mining is totally worth every single penny that you put into it, so do it. I suggest to you to mine ethereum, pretty good coin
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 06:13:27 PM
That is worth to mine Eth nowdays. And of course with cheap electricity. Money you spent for making farm came back in a few months.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 04:27:53 PM
no not now a few years back it was a good idea but not now the price of all the expenses is nuch more than what would one get in return and all the government policies have made it even more difficult
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 28, 2018, 05:31:43 AM
No. Even if you have cheap electricity it will take ages to ROI, you may never ROI, the cost of GPUs is too high now.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 05:30:50 AM
Hey guys,

I suppose mining is more suitable for big farms. Having 1 miner at home is not so good due to small mining capabilities and rather big equipment cost 
Activity: 109
June 28, 2018, 05:27:47 AM
Hey guys,

According to this, it is very profitable. if not why people mine the coin. but it also depends on your capital, your hardware to mine.
indeed it is also there are risks. But you have to do it carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: