Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Altcoins ? - page 6. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 03:06:33 AM
I think you should not exploit Altcoins at the moment. Because the profit you earn is very low and almost no profit. The price of the altcoins will not meet your electricity bill and your investment in a short time.
So I recommend exploring Bitcoin, its price is very high and the profit earned is more than exploiting altcoin.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 02:59:26 AM
Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?

In my opinion, Altcoin mining may be good because many coins promise you for the future, but you must know the best coins. I think ETH is the best coin for me. However, you must have the big capital to buy the miners and all the things you need. They may be expensive. The higher the capital you enter, the higher the mining results. Hopefully, you are lucky.

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 02:58:20 AM
i think if i have a rig for mining i would go mining, just need to accumulating the cost of all the gear and compare it to the revenue from what i will collect with mining certain alt coin, basic logic is if alt coin worthless to mining why people go mining? so i guess it is worth it.
Activity: 62
May 30, 2018, 02:55:03 AM
Mining altcoin is not the best option. You should dig bitcoins and ETH. If you get bitcoins and eth, you can freely buy altcoin in the market. I think altcoin suitable for a small amount of capital investment is not suitable for mining.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 02:52:47 AM
Why not try for mining just obeying the bitcoin? I think in terms of mining, would be more promising for mining bitcoin. Also clear advantages it brings. Though you also require considerable capital. And also butub free time very much. Good luck, good luck for mining.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
May 30, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?

It depends, in the current situation mining is not profitable since the price is relatively low for monthly expenses in mining however in the future if the prices increase then it will be profitable because you'll get alot of profit than your monthly due
Activity: 226
May 30, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
In any case, you must remember that calculating profits is worth the money spent and losing the opportunity when buying and starting mining. Do not forget that your profits should be based on how much money you save and how much people spend deciding to buy coins directly, refuse to mine. If you do not yet have detailed knowledge about mining, you should consult with an expert on the matter this.
Activity: 7
May 30, 2018, 02:37:29 AM
What I mean is if your electricity isn't so expensive it's worth it but if not, you have to create a plan and just mine for the coins and sell it when it comes up. f you do not want to invest in computer hardware, then the only way is to PoS. There are no other possibilities.  There are coins that have less difficulty and if you'll mine it and hold until its price goes up, it worth it right? I don't think to mine the altcoin.  Wink
Activity: 238
May 30, 2018, 02:33:43 AM
I think it's worth investing in both bitcoin and altcoins, some altcoins can grow very well and give more profit than bitcoin. Diversify your portfolio. You can also make bounty and receive tokens! good luck!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 02:27:31 AM
Hey guys,

Instead of wasting your time and money mining altcoin
Get a good working laptop, a better mobile phone
Activate a long term data connection and basically start airdrops and bounty campaigns on a full scale without doubt, worry or fear of failure

After which am sure you would get tokens, trade those tokens and become richer than you have been before
Ignore mining, it is basically a waste of time and a waste of resources
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 02:25:01 AM
need a big capital to provide full facilities for holding. Although he could with small capital even free but mine with it will not be able to get a lot of results and even only to lose time as well as the cost of internet is needed. If you want big results from mine then it should be total in terms of cost to provide electricity which is great too.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 02:02:13 AM
I am considering some rigs that are best to mine eth but I am not just sure because they might suddenly switch to pos anytime soon. Are there eth miners here? When do you guys think the pos will happen?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
May 30, 2018, 01:37:52 AM
@jack05

Exactly, finding the right coin is the key to get the most profits in mining altcoins game. I think the most important thing is the team and community. The project has to be steadily developed, with clear goal and regular updates and has to have active community that supports it.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
I think it's worth, but you need to choose a good altcoin. When bitcoin is growing, altcoins going with him too. You need to choose a nice one.
Activity: 187
May 28, 2018, 10:18:05 AM
Hey guys,
excess mining is able to produce altcoin every day. if you want to mine in my opinion it is good. and make sure you mine a good altcoin and prepare the capital to buy mining tools.
Activity: 328
May 28, 2018, 10:00:05 AM
You did not write the question correctly. It all depends on which altcoin you are going to mine. Which equipment you will use to do that and so on. Correctly prioritize and maybe you will manage to earn.
Activity: 238
Presale is live!
May 28, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
Mining is still a good idea even now when the market prices are down, all you have to do is that after you have mined those coins you would have to hold them for a long time for the prices to go back to a high one. Regardless of the low prices now, mining is something that will always bring you coins whether the market is in a bear or a bull market, if you can afford it then you should be a miner.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
May 24, 2018, 06:20:43 AM
If you do not want to invest in computer hardware, then the only way is to PoS. There are no other possibilities. If you want to mine, then I advise you to use video cards and create farms, and once every two years to sell video cards and buy new ones. To buy special miners, this is a very segmental step that can drive you in the period
Activity: 8
May 24, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
Heya guys

At this point with the market so shaky, is it worth starting up mining Altcoins considering the startup costs, the difficulty levels of various coins right now still working in a PoW system or is it smarter to just invest and trade them like everyone else?
For example the Bitcoin Cash difficulty level is:
Current BitcoinCash Difficulty: 533,490,993,486.88900000
https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/bitcoincash-difficulty-chart

The Monero Difficulty level is:
Current Monero Difficulty: 55,349,291,072.00000000
https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/monero-difficulty-chart

https://www.coinwarz.com/charts/difficulty-charts
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 24, 2018, 05:33:50 AM
Hey guys,
mining will bring a lot of profit for you. I have been exploiting large quantities of Bitcoin with a series of mining machines. Its profit for one month is up to over $ 36k.
I do not lie. Hope you will find a cheap power source to be able to exploit the best possible.
Pages:
Jump to: