Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Altcoins ? - page 7. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 05:30:27 AM
Monero (XMR) good for mining in this year. I think that price will be 450-550$ by end of this year (today we can see 162$). How do you want to do that? GPU?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 03:45:40 AM
Very feasible if it has its capital, and it is advisable to mine altcoin which is good for the future in order not to waste its mining, because mining is if using the standard capital will be long for its turnover, and is recommended for mining ETH or XMR Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 03:43:08 AM
I don't think to mine the altcoin. It needs very big capitals to buy the tools and equipment and maintenance. The profits are small for some coins. Now, I prefer to focus on bounty or trading the altcoins. It is a good chance to use the opportunities to follow the crypto development.
Activity: 784
May 24, 2018, 03:32:22 AM
are you sure you and have capital as well as complete facilities to mine? If only playing small certainly will not have the advantage that you can enjoy from mine. be total and remove all the capital you have if seriously want mine new and so can get great results.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
May 24, 2018, 03:20:13 AM
Proof of stake does seem to be gaining traction as a way to generate further income from a coin and if you have an adequate amount running a masternode. However I have been trying out mining some nimiq which runs in the background on my machine whilst I am working anyway so no additional bills just a little reduction in processing power.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 03:15:30 AM
If to invest I tend to choose Bitcoint, because bitcoint is the highest value among other crypto currencies, and certainly with bitcoint investment we will get satisfactory results, about the fluctuating situation that I think it's a natural thing in the world of crypto
Activity: 152
May 24, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
Personally, I think, it can really be worth the time and capital if you mine the right coin and you have the right price for power. if there is no wise decision to mine altcoin. You should go for Bitcoin mining because it is highly recommended to give you good results in the mining business compared to other altcoin mining.

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 24, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
Mining is one of the activities that will guarantte your income and posibly good profit in cryptocurrency! These days , mining are becoming profitable and new software  and development are ensuring the mining is becoming optmally profitable!
Activity: 658
May 24, 2018, 02:59:31 AM
Mining altcoins may be worthy, but you must know the best coins. So far, I think ETH is the best coin to mine. However, you must have the big capitals to buy the miner and all things that you need. They may be pricey. Higher the capitals you put, higher the result of the mining. However, you must be patient. Mining ETH may be good but you cannot make the big profits sooner.
Activity: 252
May 24, 2018, 02:52:07 AM
I prefer you not to invest in Altcoin. Since the 1st time the rate were low and no healthy profits. So I suggest you to investigating Bitcoin, its price are high and the benefit earned is more than investing altcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of the market and it is the good decision to invest money in bitcoin.
Activity: 476
May 23, 2018, 03:41:53 PM
Honestly I think that you are late with mining because now it becomes less popular and next year I think that there will be almost no coins with the PoW protocol ..
Activity: 471
May 23, 2018, 06:51:02 AM
Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?
I have enough experience with alt coin mining.I mine BTC,ETH and ETN i bought high configuration pc and other hardware instrument but when i started mine i' am really disappointed because in 24 hours my earning only 30$.Now i left from mining.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 23, 2018, 06:42:55 AM
Mining altcoins is also a good choice, however you need to focus which altcoins are good for mining industry, because mining is so expensive material that needs a high value of profits returns, and in order to earn more income on mining altcoins, just select the good altcoins that performs good market price value.
Activity: 388
May 23, 2018, 06:36:58 AM
Yes if you have good energy prices then mining altcoins is a great idea. But try to pick one that has actual value and not one that is just promising high returns. I like to mine Monero.
Activity: 308
May 23, 2018, 06:27:13 AM
Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?

It's better to mine the Ethereum or separate coins with your own blockchain technologies. Altcoins as far as I know can not be mined. Recently, mining does not bring a very large income. As evidenced by the drop in prices for video cards.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
May 23, 2018, 04:50:10 AM
Hey guys,
It really does not take time and profit is very much only when you get a cheap electricity. If you can find a source that costs from 0.08 to 0.1, that would be a very good condition for you to make a lot of money from altcoin mining.
I encourage you to exploit bitcoin because its current price is quite high. You will get back fast if you have excellent diggers.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 04:49:38 AM
I think if mining is more interesting if your mining is ethical because it's eth enough to hold it over many years because eth is too high but eth we just wait to wait and hold it waiting for the eth rising bitcoin is the height of eth so eth's better mining
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 23, 2018, 04:46:39 AM
What do you mean by in the next year. Do you mean that you are planning to mine altcoins next year? Cause if that is the case than let me clear it to you that you are already too late to the party and waiting till next year is going to be of no use as mining would most likely be replaced with something much better like POS or DAG tech.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
May 23, 2018, 04:42:37 AM
Hey guys,

It all depends on the type of equipment and initial investment. For example, such crypto-currencies as Ethereum, Monero, Zkash can be mined on video cards. This is much more profitable than mining of Bitcoin in today's conditions. In general, I can say that with the current trend of price growth, іf you are comfortable with the payback of equipment during the year, mining can be called a profitable business.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
Nowadays the crypto currency market is not stable but from my perspective i think the situation will change in recent times. When you will get the mining of altcoin it will help you.
Pages:
Jump to: