Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Altcoins ? - page 9. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 20, 2018, 04:02:35 PM
At the heart of any economic model is a mathematical calculation. Before deciding to start mining, you have to solve many issues related to the acquisition and launch of equipment, the availability of cheap electricity and a suitable climate zone. Yes, and the changing market conditions, can significantly affect your plans. Having weighed the pros and cons, it may be more profitable for you to buy already ready coins than to mine them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 20, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?

It depends on the cost of electricity in your country or area and if it is good then you can mine the altcoins by choosing the right altcoin for mining otherwise it is not wise decision to mine the altcoins. You better go for Bitcoin mining as it is highly recommended to give you good returns in mining business comparing to other altcoin mining based on their cost of production. I prefer to go for cloud mining because of pool mining is not been practiced on a high scale in our country as the cost of electricity is really high.
As mentioned electricity is the one that makes the earning one makes through mining. Very few countries around the world has got the reduced electricity consumption and mining by that locations help with increased profiting. Another thing is the capital funding, more the investment more will be the profiting and small scale mining is not that effective and not that profitable.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 04:00:11 PM
It depends on how much money you are willing to spend on mining equipment, where you live (the cost of electricity), for what period of time you want to return your money. There are a lot of factors, you need to analyze it well before starting
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
May 20, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
Yes it can totally be worth the time and capital if you mine the right coin and you have the right price for power. Try to pick coins that are ready to take off in value, such as SiaCoin. You can mine 100,000 coins in a year so if you believe in the project it can be a very profitable investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
May 20, 2018, 03:56:29 PM
Hey guys,
I am planning to mine altcoins in the next year. What do you think, is it worth the time and capital ?

It depends on the cost of electricity in your country or area and if it is good then you can mine the altcoins by choosing the right altcoin for mining otherwise it is not wise decision to mine the altcoins. You better go for Bitcoin mining as it is highly recommended to give you good returns in mining business comparing to other altcoin mining based on their cost of production. I prefer to go for cloud mining because of pool mining is not been practiced on a high scale in our country as the cost of electricity is really high.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 03:49:27 PM
Mining , it cost a lot of money.Nowadays , people dont doing mining.Because , its not giving profit.But who knows, next year.Good luck
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 03:29:20 PM
Hey guys,
If you find very cheap electricity in this way you must! But if you will start business with same rights like everyone then you should not.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 20, 2018, 03:29:17 PM
Mining isn't make profit nowadays.But next year we dont know maybe you can gain profit.Mining need too much electiricty and its much cost.
Activity: 126
May 20, 2018, 03:27:24 PM
Are mining rigs available in your region?
What about the electricity cost and weather?
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
May 20, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
Hey guys,
At the moment, if you do not have free electricity, only Bitcoin will cover your electricity costs. While the price of Bitcoin is at $8k all your mining will only cover the cost of electricity. So think about it, maybe you should just buy and keep cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
May 20, 2018, 01:58:28 PM
I'm. Starting to think of this too but is it really good to mine altcoin and if yes what alstcoin are mine able  now..  I haven't seen any around apart electroneum
Activity: 132
May 20, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
mining is not relevant already, if it is not industrial scale. As for me, the pampering and a waste of time
copper member
Activity: 430
Merit: 14
https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11
May 20, 2018, 01:33:10 PM
Hey guys,

Why worth time and capital? Its not, wrong thinking. People getting more interested of mining. Mining now best way to earn/make money.
After rising of mining your coin price, Then When you see the rate you will so much happy.Mining is not worth your capital, it will give you currency.
Activity: 316
May 20, 2018, 01:22:12 PM
Altсoins are a good alternative to bitcoin: they have even more profitability than the most popular crypto currency, and the rice is not much bigger. I would recommend distributing funds among several crypto-currencies: even if only one "shoots", the income will be much greater than when using advertising tools.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
May 20, 2018, 01:20:15 PM
It may be profitable only if you have cheap or free electricity or if you find a promising project that will rise in price in the future. Otherwise it's so much competition in the mining business it will be hard to stay profitable. I'm trying to find a gem with CPU only algorithm, which is a nice niche since other algos are monopolized by big GPU or ASIC farms.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
May 20, 2018, 01:14:02 PM
Hey guys,

It is depends on the coin you want to mine. And for me there was no good thing in mining altcoin because of low value of other coin and ofcourse you should put huge amount of capital to have a good mining pc.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
Hey guys,

I think you should be looking Vertcoin, here to reason why I suggest that. One you can mining Vertcoin just with one click, so if you is a newbie, that easy too mining  Wink. Two Vertcoin has active Segregated Witness at 05/2017, it is a one in altcoin active Segregated Witness. Three, Vertcoin testing Lighting Network and final Vertcoin can trade in big exchange like Binance, Bittrex, Upbit and Polo 
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
May 20, 2018, 12:41:15 PM
In any case, we should remember that counting profits is worth the money spent and lost opportunities when buying and starting the mining. Do not forget that your profit should be based on how much money you saved and how much spent those people who decided to purchase coins directly, refusing to mining. If this profit exists, then the mining makes sense Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 12:14:46 PM
Hey guys,
that is good plan because now all price coins not stable and now like before so when you start mining now its not worth it but next year i think all coins will growth more than now so when you start mining you will get worth the price
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 12:01:51 PM
Yes it will be profitable, however always consider the following before investing in mining:
1. Mining hardware: prices differ depending on demand as it will affect your ROI.
2. Mining difficulty: as the prices of crypto pushes up so does the difficulty in mining.
3. Electricity: because price of electricity will differ from region to region.
4. Temperature: mining will emit heat and with heat hardware will overheat so depending on the climate in your area you should need to procide adequate cooling.
Pages:
Jump to: