Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Equipment Manufacturers - page 9. (Read 55638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
August 09, 2013, 09:46:33 PM
Ya I've been wondering why VMC wasn't on here.

There are a lot of vaporware vendors on the spreadsheet, so at the very least VMC should be included as well.  Smiley
lol..  yes I try to take obvious scams out.  At the same time we don't really know until they ship or run off with the money, so I try to put anyone with a reasonable chance on, and hope people see the red "no" and do their research.

Everyone seems to have written off VMC as a scam. However, I'm not so sure... I see them as the dark horse in this arms race. Sure, they may be a little weird.. (which is to be expected IMO from IT-geeky type guys.) Sure, their approach might be a little unorthodox. However, you have a lot of unproven companies on this list and I don't think it's fair you exclude them.

Tell me what evidence you have that they are an obvious scam? I have seen no empirical evidence stating that is the case. A lot of hot air and theories, but no actual evidence. Shouldn't all these companies be treated the same until proven to be scams? You are possibly touting scams over legitimate businesses if you don't include them all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 09, 2013, 09:35:37 PM
Your xcrowd figures are inaccurate.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
decentralizedhashing.com
August 09, 2013, 08:17:13 PM
xCrowd homepage requires a password today?  I can put them back on if their info tomorrow looks good and can be verified.

Check out my market hedge group buy.
decentralizedhashing.com
August 09, 2013, 09:13:50 AM

There are a lot of vaporware vendors on the spreadsheet, so at the very least VMC should be included as well.  Smiley
lol..  yes I try to take obvious scams out.  At the same time we don't really know until they ship or run off with the money, so I try to put anyone with a reasonable chance on, and hope people see the red "no" and do their research.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
August 09, 2013, 01:16:35 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 09, 2013, 01:07:43 AM
The chips were designed by the CEO - Ken, and are being manufactured by eAsic http://www.easic.com/ (if all goes well). The deal is still under NDA, but I'll post here once the full details are available. Smiley
Thanks!  I'll add them in.  
-edit Can't find a lead time, and the only warning that these are not made yet on the order page is that it says it's a prepaid preorder.  Can this be made more clear somehow?

Ill PM Ken and see what he says re: getting that on the site.

but the expected delivery is:

VMC's Fast-Hash-One with the "Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip" @ 16 GH/s and < 12 Watts of power.

Now 256 GH/s For $3,999 Prepaid Pre-Order < 400 Watts of power shipping in October/November 2013

Limited Number of TH/s in the October/November delivery date, so order now.

Virtual Mining Corporation

Fast-Hash-One

Ps: thanks for you hard work on this, your site is definitely a big help for those looking to buy Smiley
decentralizedhashing.com
August 08, 2013, 11:16:05 PM
The chips were designed by the CEO - Ken, and are being manufactured by eAsic http://www.easic.com/ (if all goes well). The deal is still under NDA, but I'll post here once the full details are available. Smiley
Thanks!  I'll add them in.  
-edit Can't find a lead time, and the only warning that these are not made yet on the order page is that it says it's a prepaid preorder.  Can this be made more clear somehow?

You're showing Hashfast's lead time as August. Huh

They just announced specs. Shirley, they may be fast but they can't be that fast!

Is that lead time correct?

EDIT: Their site says shipping begins Oct. 20-30.
Thanks!  I had pasted for another manufacturer and forgot that field.

Don't call me Shirley.  Smiley
Activity: 238
August 08, 2013, 10:44:17 PM

xCrowd seems like a joke. Why the incredibly intricate case designs, for example? They don't even have a chip design yet, the owner is planning to just throw money at it and hope for the best.
August 08, 2013, 10:32:50 PM
xCrowd Pavonis is apparently 60GH now
Yes and the same price!  I'm not sure how they are going to manage this with the larger chip size.  Amazing prospect though.

No ActiveMining equipment in the table?
Are they selling equipment?  I thought just selling shares in hosting.

Their hardware division - VMC - is selling the Fast Hash One and raw chips

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_category=15&controller=category
Have they released anything about who is designing their chips, and what manufacturing they will be using?  xCrowd is on the list pending that information, which they have always said they would give.  If a company is wanting privacy, however we need to see the actual product.  Thank you for the link, if there is one that contains more information I would be glad to research it.

New machines for xCrowd added.  Did I miss anything else while I've had my head buried in research?

Those new high-end xCrowd numbers can't be right.
They say they'll release information in two days about how this is possible, guess we'll see.

Activity: 364
August 08, 2013, 10:26:52 PM
You're showing Hashfast's lead time as August. Huh

They just announced specs. Shirley, they may be fast but they can't be that fast!

Is that lead time correct?

EDIT: Their site says shipping begins Oct. 20-30.
decentralizedhashing.com
August 08, 2013, 10:23:11 PM
Yes and the same price!  I'm not sure how they are going to manage this with the larger chip size.  Amazing prospect though.

Have they released anything about who is designing their chips, and what manufacturing they will be using?  xCrowd is on the list pending that information, which they have always said they would give.  If a company is wanting privacy, however we need to see the actual product.  Thank you for the link, if there is one that contains more information I would be glad to research it.

New machines for xCrowd added.  Did I miss anything else while I've had my head buried in research?

They say they'll release information in two days about how this is possible, guess we'll see.
August 08, 2013, 09:07:07 PM
Yes and the same price!  I'm not sure how they are going to manage this with the larger chip size.  Amazing prospect though.

Are they selling equipment?  I thought just selling shares in hosting.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
August 08, 2013, 09:03:05 PM
New machines for xCrowd added.  Did I miss anything else while I've had my head buried in research?

decentralizedhashing.com
August 08, 2013, 05:41:43 PM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 08, 2013, 05:11:05 AM
New machines for xCrowd added.  Did I miss anything else while I've had my head buried in research?
August 08, 2013, 04:39:31 AM
decentralizedhashing.com
August 07, 2013, 10:03:35 PM
decentralizedhashing.com
July 31, 2013, 10:49:15 AM
Under the mining equipment table there is a new custom search bar that will search only mining equipment manufacturers pages, and forum topics.
decentralizedhashing.com
July 30, 2013, 01:41:38 PM
Posted corrections. Easy to find the info in BKKCoins posts and thread, was trying to help you get the correct info. Then I am SUMMONED to answer his bloody post. Sorry no thanks. Don't have time for that.

Here are the facts:

BTC.49 per K1 now with exchange drops as BTC goes up. Do enjoy changing that daily.
350 Mh/s doable for the K1 as posted and the thing won't super heat the room like a BE.

Not much more that needs to be added if you want to add that info go for it if not no problem.

Anyone feels like asking me via PM about the K1 we are offering no problem. Email available as well.

Done with the thread won't be back.

I just change one number on the top of the table and everyone changes.  Many of the machines change value daily. 

I don't consider posting a question in a thread rude.  I think you are exaggerating the situation because you are realizing you have put a lot of work into something that isn't turning out the way you thought.

I didn't summon you, I figured you would be busy and probably have no need to check this thread again.  I was trying to communicate, and make that easier for you.  If it makes you angry that I did it in the public forum that is unfortunate.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
July 30, 2013, 08:06:03 AM
Posted corrections. Easy to find the info in BKKCoins posts and thread, was trying to help you get the correct info. Then I am SUMMONED to answer his bloody post. Sorry no thanks. Don't have time for that.

Here are the facts:

BTC.49 per K1 now with exchange drops as BTC goes up. Do enjoy changing that daily.
350 Mh/s doable for the K1 as posted and the thing won't super heat the room like a BE.

Not much more that needs to be added if you want to add that info go for it if not no problem.

Anyone feels like asking me via PM about the K1 we are offering no problem. Email available as well.

Done with the thread won't be back.

Pages:
Jump to: