Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 139. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I have a Nvidia rig with two ASUS 1080Ti's (not Turbo's), along with 5 1070Ti's.  The pill didn't work for me before the latest update.  I tried different OC settings, but nothing affected it.  My 1080 Ti's were getting about 35 Mh and now get around 50.  

I'll add my 1080Ti OC settings:  100/750  70% power

I haven't had a chance to play with them since the upgrade.

Thanks for info. My 1080 have no chance to work with pill  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 8
I have a Nvidia rig with two ASUS 1080Ti's (not Turbo's), along with 5 1070Ti's.  The pill didn't work for me before the latest update.  I tried different OC settings, but nothing affected it.  My 1080 Ti's were getting about 35 Mh and now get around 50.  

I'll add my 1080Ti OC settings:  100/750  70% power

I haven't had a chance to play with them since the upgrade.
Woohoo!  OhGodAnETHlargementPill is working for me now.  Thanks.
what cards? what settings?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
OK good. I will be also working on selecting revA and revB in ohgodapill and also to make it FOR specific groups and not GLOBALLY.
Activity: 8
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
What's new in 1177? Nothing in the change log.
It was llittle adjustment in rig -> server communication. I made performance fix that rig is asking my server 2 times less than before.
So nothing special for end users Smiley

But here is next update and it has more interesting things

Update v1178 and Dashbaord v3056
- new feature: shellinabox ssh managment via browser new icon in RigList next to console that works only in local network
- improvment: ssh password on both accounts miner and root will change from default to your email address
- improvment: less writes to pendrive
- fixed: Nvidia OC not working at all or going down after while
- fixed: switching from screen tty1 to elsewere on LCD in Nvidia rigs
- fixed: OhGodAnETHlargementPill totally not working in some cases
- fixed: logging out all users when resetting password
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
What's new in 1177? Nothing in the change log.
Activity: 63
Tytanick FIX the issue with OhGodAnETHlargementPill with 1080 PLZZZZZ.
The lower profits fall the more important this becomes lol
Activity: 66
Tytanick FIX the issue with OhGodAnETHlargementPill with 1080 PLZZZZZ.
Hello everyone, just another question about different GPUs in the same RIG. I read but I don't remember when I could use different GPU models in the same rig (always AMD or Nvidia) and I can make an individual setting for each cards but I was trying to find out that point but I didnt find any info about that. Could you please give me any link/info/guide to do it?

RigList-Overclocking button, then smth like that
https://screenshots.firefox.com/MpI3s05GFpa1T0Hn/simplemining.net

In my case 6 cards

In SmOS we cann`t mix amd and nvidea cards
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hello everyone, just another question about different GPUs in the same RIG. I read but I don't remember when I could use different GPU models in the same rig (always AMD or Nvidia) and I can make an individual setting for each cards but I was trying to find out that point but I didnt find any info about that. Could you please give me any link/info/guide to do it?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Update: dashboard v3055

- group name now accepts (those characters: SPACE and DASH) while editing

@tytanick I cannot put space or dash in group name. Everything except regular characters is removed automatically.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Could you add ethminer 0.16.xx. This one offers overheating protection.
I will add it but we need to wait for stable version.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Could you add ethminer 0.16.xx. This one offers overheating protection.
Activity: 16
alternatively - you can use ccminer-todd1251-x16r-v2.2.5 for ZCoin too - this algo runs GPUs cool, nice.

Thanks for the recommendation. Have tried that but my rig gets 20% more hashrate with ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.6-cuda8.0, but still inferior to CoolMiner according to the hashrate reported at pool side.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Any plan to add CoolMiner? I've moved back to Windows because it's not available at SimpleMining.

alternatively - you can use ccminer-todd1251-x16r-v2.2.5 for ZCoin too - this algo runs GPUs cool, nice.
Activity: 16

Any plan to add CoolMiner? I've moved back to Windows because it's not available at SimpleMining.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
- RigList filters: you can now filter this list by ON/OFF rigs, OS Series, Group name (selecting few filters will work as AND oncition)
- RigList sorting Console collumn now will work as it should
- search feature in Miner Selection now also find results from Info collumn
- search feature in RigList now also find results from Notes collumn
- group name now accepts (those characters: SPACE and DASH) while editing
- console preview in RigList has now bigger font
- fixed: PowerLimit/Powerstage NaN problem
- mobile view is now not forced by default
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
UPDATE:
- added bminer-v9.0.0 (BTM support)

Will we see cryptodredge included at some point? (or is there another effective lyra2z miner i should use instead?)
Activity: 5
https://i.imgur.com/CP6VNAR.png

Hello guys, I am also using SMOS, started a week back and just loving it. I am having 8 x RX570 cards and all working very good.
Just a small suggestion to the SMOS admin, I would love to see that watt option as we can see in Hiveos, which shows total watts consumed by GPUs.

Im my case, HiveOS does not show exact power consumption. I`m sure the only way is wattmeter.

https://i.imgur.com/5RWVQPo.png

This is what I am referring.

This values are nor accurate.
It is still more less 30%.
I have those stats in mind to implement along with many more features, still i cannot say when exactly will it be as there are much more important features and much more wanted than this Smiley
But thanks for report.

@tytanick Thank you so much for the kind reply, Now I will wait for the features you said. Thank again.  Smiley
Jump to: