Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 187. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I have download OS and write it to USB drive. After that I enter email address in config.txt file and boot rig.
OS found update 1147, but downloaded only 50-80 kb and stop downloading....

If I start Windows on rig, mining is working. Internet channel is 20 Mbit/s.

How to force OS to be updated?

Have you setup your account on the SMoS website?
Activity: 2
I have download OS and write it to USB drive. After that I enter email address in config.txt file and boot rig.
OS found update 1147, but downloaded only 50-80 kb and stop downloading....

If I start Windows on rig, mining is working. Internet channel is 20 Mbit/s.

How to force OS to be updated?

Activity: 23
I've been mining zec with flypool using dstm through smos for about a month now and seems to be working well. However, I'm never sure I'm using the best and feel I'm in a bit of a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" position. However, wondering if anyone has switched from flypool to supernova, nanopool, mining pool hub, etc. OR have switched from dstm to bminer or ewbf, etc. and felt better about the move after seeing better results...i.e. higher hash rates, better payouts, lower fees, etc. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 39
Activity: 14
Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Activity: 4
Update
- added bminer-v6.0.0
(i had to roll back coloring shit thing - it caused some problems with other miners Smiley

it's crashing with exact config the previous version was working with....
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update
- added bminer-v6.0.0
(i had to roll back coloring shit thing - it caused some problems with other miners Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
No way will I allow Telegram access to my contacts. There are to many and I don't trust companies that access! The pools that I use tell me when my rigs go down.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Mine doesn`t have colours, still same as previously.
Depend what you are mining Smiley
The claymore has colors for sure, if your current lined do not have colors like ccminer then you will not see any difference Tongue
Mine doesn`t have colours, still same as previously.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
dashboard v3044
- BETA TELEGRAM notifications of rigs beeing offline for more than 15 minutes or going again online - click on user settings(your email) in right top corner of the dashboard
Activity: 7
Hi tytanick,

Can you please add the ability to individually set gpu fan speed, for e.g. Minimum Fan speed %: 50,40,40,70,60 for AMD?

Regards

Yes that would be helpful, but even better would be a automatic fan speed increaser/decreaser like MSI AB has.

The fan speed can already increase/decrease automatically. You just set the target temperature, and if the gpu goes above it, it will increase the fan speed.
If it is below the target, it will decrease.

The problem with this is that my fan speeds jump from 75% to 40%, and 40% to 75% consistently. The only resolution is for e.g. to set a minimum fan speed of 60% for all gpu's. I have 6 gpu's that only need 40% to stay under 60 degrees, and setting every card to 60% will decrease the lifespan of the fans unnecessarily for the gpu's that do not need it. 
Activity: 17
Hi tytanick,

Can you please add the ability to individually set gpu fan speed, for e.g. Minimum Fan speed %: 50,40,40,70,60 for AMD?

Regards

Yes that would be helpful, but even better would be a automatic fan speed increaser/decreaser like MSI AB has.
Activity: 20
tytanick, my wishlist:

- log the reboot reasons on the dashboard and keep proper timestamped last week's log.
- reach the rig ssh over the dashboard, so you could configure failover pools or whatever on the remote rigs, without need for extra equipment.
Activity: 7
Hi tytanick,

Regards
Jump to: