Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 189. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 88
Still waiting for raven miner.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, I am looking to find out the reason why my rigs are restarting again and again after some duration of time? (Duration is random)

There is no power cut.
No Voltage Fluctuations.

1. Why do you think it's restarting again and again? (8-9 times in last 24 hours)

2. How can I start the logging of logs in SMOS?

Thanks.

If your using claymore disable watchdog as its most probably trying to restarting the miner due to a card stopping and failing then rebooting, after the claymore 11.2 update all my memory overclocking setting needed reducing but i still got nearly 10mh/s extra per rig. watchdog has never worked very well for me, not sure why. I'd rather check my rigs manually and tweak OC down and reboot, i find restarting miner fails alot.
Activity: 12
anyone can tell how to set static ip addres?

Thanks

you can do it in two ways. one is to assign  an ip to your device in your network in your router, and the second is as in any linux distro... google it i don't remember exactly how ... you need to edit some files and reboot

Hi,

Since few updates I saw data on  field "miner program started" doesnt match with real data. For example, one rig has a reboot, appears (1) in status, but miner program started still stuck on few days ago.

same here!!!
Activity: 2
 Sad i have been trying to test simple mining os.but when i boot its showing namespace lookup error.
the motherboard is asus x370pro.could anyone help???
Activity: 81
anyone can tell how to set static ip addres?

Thanks
Activity: 55
Hy Critonick,
with +100 core and
0 mem
on my 1080 ti core I have 762 sol/sec average... ok, after 5 minutes checking...

I think it will not rise over 785 sol/ sec average after 2 weeks with

82 core
264 mem
(250 Watt)

How many sols / sec average do you get with your settings? nothing special here...

edit: DSTM 0.6.0 on equihash for ZEC

you are running those cards hard with too much watts

if you are running 6-8 cards x 1080tis - you should not run the cards to the max

you need to run the rig cool and stable with sol/watt efficiency around 3.50 and above

at 175-195 watts per card, you should get around 650 sols and above

DSTA 0.6.0 is a good miner for ZEC

My single GPU rig Smiley is on 52 celsius...
250 Watt is the max of this card?

I think in the end it counts how much coins I have for exchanging when the rate is high... ?

edit: and stable it is!

My rigs with 1080tis do about the same as you. For the EVGA's I have power at 230, core 100, mem 100 and sols are 785-795. Rock stable. 56 degrees. For Asus power 230, core 200, mem 1300 stable at 780 temp 62
Activity: 5
Please help, im having this weird issue where all my rigs suddendly start mining at half hashrate, i reload, reboot, the machines seem to respond but stay at half hashrate, i have to phisically go to the rigs and reboot them manually to fix the issue it started happening yesterday, two times already, i do not live with mi rigs this is serious

it is NOT temps btw

i get all kinds of weird connection issues, during, like several minutes on "raise network interface", "failed to load config", and such,also

/root/utils/update_register.sh: line 40: 3172 Killed bash /roo
t/xminer.sh
Fuck, miner stopped and wont be resurected

any help would be appreciated
Activity: 28
Hy Critonick,
with +100 core and
0 mem
on my 1080 ti core I have 762 sol/sec average... ok, after 5 minutes checking...

82 core
264 mem
(250 Watt)

How many sols / sec average do you get with your settings? nothing special here...

if you are running 6-8 cards x 1080tis - you should not run the cards to the max

you need to run the rig cool and stable with sol/watt efficiency around 3.50 and above

My single GPU rig Smiley is on 52 celsius...
250 Watt is the max of this card?

I think in the end it counts how much coins I have for exchanging when the rate is high... ?

edit: and stable it is!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hy Critonick,
with +100 core and
0 mem

82 core
264 mem
(250 Watt)

Activity: 28
Hy Critonick,
with +100 core and
0 mem

82 core
264 mem
(250 Watt)

Activity: 81
Hi,

Since few updates I saw data on  field "miner program started" doesnt match with real data. For example, one rig has a reboot, appears (1) in status, but miner program started still stuck on few days ago.
Activity: 6
simplemining.net now shows up on Norton Threat Report with the following details. Please advise???  (PUA.Bitcoinminer - app that uses pc resources to generate bitcoin blocks)

small-warning Security Risks Threats found: 2 
Here is a complete list: (for more information about a specific threat, click on the Threat Name below)

Threat Name: PUA.Bitcoinminer
Location: http://download.simplemining.net/miners/claymore-eth-v11.2.tar.gz

Threat Name: Direct Link To PUA.Bitcoinminer

Activity: 1
Guys, could you please help me with an overclocking issue?

Today I changed my overclock settings on a 6x1050ti rig, however it reverted to stock mem clocks. Whatever I have tried, I am yet to make the rig overclock. I can change core, fan speed and temp, however mem is stuck at 3504.

I have tried: several reboots, a hundred reloads, deleting the miner (it appears back with the same name) and experimented with different clock speeds, with no luck.

Do you have any suggestions?
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
I used to use DSTM on Ethos, but that kept crashing my rigs every 2-4 hours. Bminer handles much higher OC as well, EWBF or DSTM won`t even boot with my current OC settings, when bminer boots and runs with no problems.

DSTM on SMOS used to work for me good. Right now I am mining ETH on Claymore and I am facing this issue.

I am not sure if it's related to the miner or the SMOS itself.

For 1080tis mining ZEC/Equihash

try

+100 core

0 mem

you will be surprised of the results...
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
neoscrypt algo not supported in NV Sad

use ccminer v2.2.5

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.hk.nicehash.com:3341 -u .$rigName -p x
Activity: 84
neoscrypt algo not supported in NV Sad
Activity: 7
since you stopped responding to me by mail, I'll ask the question here.
I had 2 rigs in each 2 video cards, any overclocking settings are not applied and the cards work as default
After I added to one of the rigs of the GPU the problem was solved.
But I do not currently have the option to add a card to another rig.
How can I solve this problem without increasing the number of cards in the rig?
Activity: 19
Hello, I am looking to find out the reason why my rigs are restarting again and again after some duration of time? (Duration is random)

There is no power cut.
No Voltage Fluctuations.

1. Why do you think it's restarting again and again? (8-9 times in last 24 hours)

Thanks.

hello friends,

I have the same issue, but i have noticed that this issue come after claymore 11.1.
so started using again claymore 11. now my rig are stable from last 3 days, try your luck....

thanks.

Okay. Which card do you use?

I'll try this for sure.

Activity: 14

There is no power cut.
No Voltage Fluctuations.

Thanks.

hello friends,

I have the same issue, but i have noticed that this issue come after claymore 11.1.
so started using again claymore 11. now my rig are stable from last 3 days, try your luck....

thanks.
Activity: 19
Until SMOS implements log file functionality, we have no idea why are we having these issues  Angry Angry Angry

Do you know how to log though?
Jump to: