Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 188. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The problem with adding grpup/edditing existing is fixed now.
We are sorry for that problem - it was due to hotfix that we needed to apply fast Sad

Thanks it is fixed now
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
The problem with adding grpup/edditing existing is fixed now.
We are sorry for that problem - it was due to hotfix that we needed to apply fast Sad
Activity: 35
Hi Admin,

When i was trying to add group in the Group list it is not showing any minner.

Instead it is showing No matching record found.

Activity: 23
When mining with dstm v0.6.0, i have noticed sometimes there is a ">" symbol on the left side of the screen next to one ore more gpu's. Does anyone know what this means?

on the very first page of the DSTM miner on this here forum, they describe what the symbols are,

> : indicates that a new job was received

read all about it here,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dstms-zcash-equihash-nvidia-miner-v062-linux-windows-2021765

Thanks!
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
When mining with dstm v0.6.0, i have noticed sometimes there is a ">" symbol on the left side of the screen next to one ore more gpu's. Does anyone know what this means?

on the very first page of the DSTM miner on this here forum, they describe what the symbols are,

> : indicates that a new job was received

read all about it here,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dstms-zcash-equihash-nvidia-miner-v062-linux-windows-2021765
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
"No matching records found"  on dashboard . I can not add / edit groups
Activity: 23
Activity: 5
Hello,

20 mins ago, something happened, when you click on Rig Groups -> Miner programs, there is no longer a list with the available miners..hence you cannot configure anymore the miners, but there is a message "No matching records found", I've tried 2 profiles still the same... any clue?

Thanks and Regards,
DA

my miners went down yesterday after working without issue for about a month... not sure what the problem is but I just tried adding the new claymore and experienced the same issue.

Hmm, ok it is not only me then Smiley, maybe Tytanick is updating something or connectivity issues e.g. to some DB/storage are present... i believe it is temporary, however we need to raise hand Smiley

btw it is a funny situation.. i was just playing with -ethi and now it is @ 6 and i mine with 100MH/s less Cheesy .. i've trapped myself... ha ha

Cheers.

Happening here for me as well, stuck at "No matching records found" where I should have a list of possible mining programs,

same problem here...
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Hello,

20 mins ago, something happened, when you click on Rig Groups -> Miner programs, there is no longer a list with the available miners..hence you cannot configure anymore the miners, but there is a message "No matching records found", I've tried 2 profiles still the same... any clue?

Thanks and Regards,
DA

my miners went down yesterday after working without issue for about a month... not sure what the problem is but I just tried adding the new claymore and experienced the same issue.

Hmm, ok it is not only me then Smiley, maybe Tytanick is updating something or connectivity issues e.g. to some DB/storage are present... i believe it is temporary, however we need to raise hand Smiley

btw it is a funny situation.. i was just playing with -ethi and now it is @ 6 and i mine with 100MH/s less Cheesy .. i've trapped myself... ha ha

Cheers.

Happening here for me as well, stuck at "No matching records found" where I should have a list of possible mining programs,
Guys, could you please help me with an overclocking issue?

Today I changed my overclock settings on a 6x1050ti rig, however it reverted to stock mem clocks. Whatever I have tried, I am yet to make the rig overclock. I can change core, fan speed and temp, however mem is stuck at 3504.

I have tried: several reboots, a hundred reloads, deleting the miner (it appears back with the same name) and experimented with different clock speeds, with no luck.

Do you have any suggestions?

did you put a number on both fields?, i know you dont need to oc core but you HAVE to put a number there say 10 core, 200 memory, 75 power, 50 fan, start with those then keep increasing memory, and decreasing power to find good balance
Activity: 1

UPDATE miner

- added claymore-eth-v11.5

I thank the author for creating this convenient OS. I used Windows-10 + AMD RX580 and it did not suit me at all. I've searching  an alternative  and  accidentally found SMOS.
SMOS - suits me, and I'm happy, but the system needs to continue to improve.
In the first place, indicators of an important parameter are needed - the temperature of each GPU.
An even more important indicator of power consumption is required for each GPU separately.
It is desirable that there be a corresponding numbering of the GPUs.
I hope that these most important indicators will be added to this good system.
Hello,

Thanks and Regards,
DA

Cheers.
Activity: 31
Same here....

Lets wait .... and see what magic happens...
Activity: 24
Hello,

Thanks and Regards,
DA

Hello,

Thanks and Regards,
DA
Merit: 22
Tytanick,

Can you please update Nvidia driver to latest 390.42:
http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/131853/en-us

Your current one is 390.25

bump

Hy Critonick,
I have 2 miners on SimpleMininig, but I want different settings for each, I do not know where to set the settings. Now I have the same settings at claymore 11.5 for 2 miners. Sorry for my English!
Activity: 210
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
help, how can I set 2 miners, not to have the same common settings >?

Use the Groups and create 2
Then in Rig List add right group to the right rig.
Merit: 22
Still waiting for raven miner.

For NVIDIA cards:

Use miner:
ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-cuda8.0   

Sample:
-a X16R -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.eu:3666 -u RWXkbHP3SVEFexGzuUvzAPV515ko3VgfmC -p c=RVN

help, how can I set 2 miners, not to have the same common settings >?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Still waiting for raven miner.

For NVIDIA cards:

Use miner:
ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-cuda8.0   

Sample:
-a X16R -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.eu:3666 -u RWXkbHP3SVEFexGzuUvzAPV515ko3VgfmC -p c=RVN
Jump to: