Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 253. (Read 835509 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
what about honest ones  ?Smiley

you mean valid ones ? Smiley
Then no extra bonus Tongue
I am giving bonus to people that had error in deposit list Tongue
But after some checkup i saw that some payments with errors were 100% credited.
So i will leave as it is, no point of taking back what i gave Smiley

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi, hope you guys can help.
Mobo Asus Z270 P works with 7 cards ( 6 pcie and one m.2) but when i plug the 8th ( 2nd m.2) it starts slow and only 6 GPUs are working ( GPU5 and GPU7 0 hashes). Thank you
Activity: 6
There will be maintenence (dashboard update) in about 5-10 minutes.
It will take another 5-10 minutes to finish.

Edit: Update complete.

v3031 dahsboard  update changelog:

login: added captcha
login: added 2 factor authentication in user settings
payments: fixed payment deposit fee system (external exchange api problem and few other exceptions)
payments: fixed many deposits with strange status. Becasue of this bug some of you got free extra cash but i am aware and OK with this
payments: added links to block explorer transactions in deposit history
payments: account banning for users that don't pay service fee
dashboard: rised limit in number of viewed values in claymore tooltip
OS image: new single OS image with many improvments for motherboards (note. you can't mix AMD and NVIDIA in one rig ofcourse)

payments: fixed many deposits with strange status. Because of this bug some of you got free extra cash but i am aware and OK with this

what about honest ones  ?Smiley
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
The 2FA error and Registering error will be fixed today.
Activity: 11
SMOS just got updated to v3031

NVOS with 6 card rig on ASUS H270F motherboard and only 4 from 6 cards are mining...
250TBC Pro with 8 cards only recognise 7 out of 8..

Nvidia 1070ti are not displaying inside the "Starting miner.." section..
# GPU0 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti MB: 11172 PCI: 1:0
# GPU1 Graphics Device MB: 8114 PCI: 2:0
# GPU2 GeForce GTX 1080 MB: 8114 PCI: 3:0
# GPU3 Graphics Device MB: 8114 PCI: 4:0
# GPU4 - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti MB: 11172 PCI: 5:0
# GPU5 - GeForce GTX 1080 MB: 8114 PCI: 8:0

EDIT- Checked out config setting and it turns out someone set --dev with the card numbers... apologies to all and mostly SMOS team, all is working just fine now.
Activity: 3
Super noob to the whole process. I built a gaming rig using the latest iteration of intel i7 with a z370 mobo. I had a lot of trouble installing and dual booting Ubuntu and was only able to get the latest version (17.10) to work correctly. I was just wondering if SMOS was compatible with the new mobo and 8700k? I'm not at my rig or I would be testing rather than typing.

Appreciate any feedback. Sorry if I'm redundant, if SO already asked this same q.
Activity: 19
Hi guys,

we are running smos with 1060 nvidias. up to now, we had 13 running without major issues on ETH and SIA. As our mainboard supports more GPUs, we wanted to run it on 15 GPUs, but smos does no longer start.
When we remove the additional one or two, it runs again without any issues.
In the board, we read that smos supports 15 GPUs. Is there anything to add in the command line?

Any help and/or support is appreciated.

Thanks and best wishes,
JaniP

Good Day,
we are still facing the same issue - does anybody have any idea about?
Is anybody running smos with more than 13 GPUs (e.g. on the Asus b250 mining expert) on ETH and SIA (or any else)?
Does anybody please have some support for us to solve the issue of not starting up smos with more than 13 GPUs (1060)?
Many thanks beforehand!
Regards

To run that 19 slot board, you need 6 x P106 Mining Cards as a pre requisite to fully populate all 19 slots (AMD or NVIDIA for the remaining 13). Goto Youtube - Bits Be Trippin (BBT) - Carter has a full episode on that board.

Many thanks for this hint - we were supposing, it's about the miner/linux and not about the hardware.
Additional question: does anybody know, if (and when) Asus intends to fix this?
Respectively, we have seen in the video, that he is bypassing this limitation with riser extention cards - does anybody have experience with this?

Kind regards,
JaniP
Activity: 4

Hi Guys,

Please help me
How to mine Neoscript coins with simplemining

Thanks
Activity: 30
Anyone getting error (empty secret key...something like that) when enabling 2FA
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I tried to register but it gives me a white page, I tried a few times and now I got blocked for an hour? Any idea why?
Try to disable AdBlock if you use it.
Activity: 10

payments: fixed payment deposit fee system (external exchange api problem and few other exceptions)
payments: fixed many deposits with strange status. Becasue of this bug some of you got free extra cash but i am aware and OK with this
OS image: new single OS image with many improvments for motherboards (note. you can't mix AMD and NVIDIA in one rig ofcourse)

I tried to register but it gives me a white page, I tried a few times and now I got blocked for an hour? Any idea why?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Any new miners updates?

Need a faster ccminer build soon.

Any news on VEGA support?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi guys,

we are running smos with 1060 nvidias. up to now, we had 13 running without major issues on ETH and SIA. As our mainboard supports more GPUs, we wanted to run it on 15 GPUs, but smos does no longer start.
In the board, we read that smos supports 15 GPUs. Is there anything to add in the command line?

Thanks and best wishes,
JaniP

Good Day,
Is anybody running smos with more than 13 GPUs (e.g. on the Asus b250 mining expert) on ETH and SIA (or any else)?
Does anybody please have some support for us to solve the issue of not starting up smos with more than 13 GPUs (1060)?
Many thanks beforehand!
Regards

To run that 19 slot board, you need 6 x P106 Mining Cards as a pre requisite to fully populate all 19 slots (AMD or NVIDIA for the remaining 13). Goto Youtube - Bits Be Trippin (BBT) - Carter has a full episode on that board.
Activity: 19
Hi guys,

Thanks and best wishes,
JaniP

Good Day,
Many thanks beforehand!
Regards
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
@tytanick Can you please add ccminer/2.2.3?   Huh

much appreciated
Activity: 7
Hey. Someone can help with the compilation ccminer-alexis78-vs2013-cuda7.5. On the algorithm I need, it gives more on WIN10
Activity: 2
Installing simple miner.
Error cannot resolve host name
Miner ended/crashed.    Restarting in 10 seconds

Ewbf's zcadh cuda miner.  0.3.4b

What do I do.  Restart the installation? Clear CMOS?

This just repeats over and over so not sure how to get it to move past.  Again, I am just now installing the software for first time on brand new rig. Motherboard Asrock H110

Thanks
Chad

Hi,
you have wrong server adress or wrong port.

Thanks  Im waiting on my account to be validated which I hope will let me make the changes.  I registered before install,  but still can't log in. So hopefully by morning I can.
Activity: 11
Installing simple miner.

This just repeats over and over so not sure how to get it to move past.  Again, I am just now installing the software for first time on brand new rig. Motherboard Asrock H110

Thanks
Chad

Hi,
you have wrong server adress or wrong port.
Activity: 2
Installing simple miner.

Thanks
Chad
Jump to: