Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 257. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce
can you add neoscrypt algo for amd.. im using ccminer for my rigs, i also have amd rigs, but i use windows 10 to mine neoscrypt.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello, I have a machine with 13 Asus P106 cards with simplemining.For about a month he worked very well, but now he started to crash.I have made several different settings, even though I have reduced it to dig with less but no effect.Can I see a log or something like this that dies to eliminate the problem. Can you see if a card or something like that dies.How to identify potential problems and where they can be seen.I will be glad for any advice that will help me keep the machine working steadily. Thank you in advance.
P.S I'm sorry for my bad English.
Activity: 1
Hi there,

Just had a little problem with the OS. The simplemining website shows my rig is off but it is actually hashing fine. I also tried to ssh into the rig but got connect refused error. I am wondering if anyone had the similar issue before? Is there way to fix or troubleshoot the issue?

Thanks in advance.
J
Activity: 116
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
Activity: 26

Is there a technical reason for not including the latest versions of ccminer (tpruvot) ?
I can't mine XZC efficiently with the included versions.
Hello Guys,

I’ am minong with 3 rigs, 1 Asrock H81 and 2 Asrock H110. I have 6 nvidia gpus in the H81 rig, and 13-13 in the H110s. If I have to restart the H81, it always restarts without issues, but the 2 H81 with 12 rx580 + 1 rx570 takes ages to restart, because I always get 1 or 2 gpus with 0,00 hash. Today I had to restart my rig 84 times, in order to get to work all my gpus. If all of them started, the rigs work without issues for weeks.

In both rigs I have 6-6 Sapphire Nitro+ OC rx580 4gb and Gigabyte gaming/Sapphire pulse rx580 4gb +1 rx570.
One more interesting thing, is if I use the rigs with only 6, but same type of gpus, I can overclock them a bit more, and can always restart very reliable. For example, my 6 Sapphire Nitro rx 580 produce more than 180 mhs. If the other gpus (the 6 Sapphire pulse and the rx570) are also involved it is very hard to restart the rig, and some cards (today the gpu 4 and 5) only produce 20-26 mhs. After more than 80 unsuccesful manual restarts today, I’m happy with the 20 mhs on one of my rx580 nitro... Sad Not easy to fine tune with this.

In one rig SM os is runinng on a 8 gb pendrive, in the other on a 250 gb hdd.

Can somebody please help me why is this happening?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Any ETA adding sgminer or gateless for cryptonight algorithm ? Those got wider settings which at the end of the day translate to better speed.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
hi guys
i have a z270-a prime with 3 cards on it for the moment (rx570 nitro+ 8gb) , its working under win10 and it not working under simplemining...
i downloaded the dag fix version and i can't make claymore working....

I does work. I got such mainboard and 6xrx570 nitro+ 8gb...
Activity: 4
Any Body here using 8 GPU board Onda with RX , i have been having problem with GPU0 being very slow , 15 MH etherum instead of 29 and 170 hash xmr instead of 900 .

I'm using the Asus miner board myself with 8 GPUs (2 1070ti, 6 1060s) and I have the same exact issue. All cards run great except GPU0 which happens to be a 1070ti. It runs about 80 to 100 sols slower than the other 1070ti with the same overclock settings.
Activity: 3
Activity: 3
hello
i have 10 gtx 1070 ti
with two hx 1200
i want overclock when i use afterburner i use +200 +700
when under simplemining i have test with two cards
160 core
1400 memory
power limit 250
it work stable
when i use this option on my rig reboot 10 cards it reboot
i must specify on each cards?
thanks to reply
Activity: 9
Hey guys, hoping someone can assist here.. 

In SMOS I cannot mine coins under the ccminer-tpruvot-v2.1 program (using supernova).  However, ewbf-0.3.4b works fine for equihash through supernova.

For example my DCR connection in SMOS is:

-a decred -o stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -u user.miner -p minerpw

I receive the error in xminer.sh at line 58:  Illegal Instruction $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS

This connection sting works fine on the rig's linux desktop through ccminer directly when SMOS is bypassed.

I've edited xminer.sh to display the variables, they list as:

MINER_PATH: /root/miner/ccminer-tpruvot-v2.1/ccminer
MINER_OPTIONS: -a decred -o stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -u user.miner -p minerpw

I just upgraded this rig (my first) from one old 960 nvidia card to dual 1060s.  The error was present on both configurations, but otherwise mining works just fine for equihash/ewbf when booted from the SMOS USB, but not tpruvot..
Activity: 11
When I use overclock tool, one of my GPUs dont get it, i've already changed risers, slots, it's random... Happens with different slots and different GPU's, ever with one of them only

I'm using one Gigabyte rx 570 Aorus 4gb and four MSi rx 580 Armor 8gb on claymore XMR 11.0 (tried also with 10.2)

My claymore's overclock don't work too

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/001/232/733/original/clocks.png

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/001/232/735/original/oc_set.png

Does someone knows how to solve this issue?
Activity: 44
hi guys
i have a z270-a prime with 3 cards on it for the moment (rx570 nitro+ 8gb) , its working under win10 and it not working under simplemining...
i downloaded the dag fix version and i can't make claymore working....
Activity: 4
HI all,

I am trying to set SMOS to mine zero with http://zero.forgetop.com pool and 1080ti
I have now errors and wrong config what miner are you using and parameters?
Is there any miner supports equihash192_7 algo for nvidia cards?

Thank you for your advice.
Activity: 130
@tytanick
Yesterday all my rigs stopped doing XMR/ETN after they restarted for update , re-flashed the pen-drive with no luck and now forced to run ETH.

The miner loads successfully but it is not getting new work as if it is not connected to the pool and console shows zero hash , miner screen shows only temperature and fans readings .
Activity: 12
Hi Guys.. can someone please share how to mine ZCAL (Zclassic) using the SMOS? Thank you!!

use optiminer v1.7

--server asia.zclmine.pro --user t1MvMrRAwCEuyDqpDdJdcN769gKg4kmrgqy.$rigName --pass z --port 9009

NOTE - change ZCL address to your own address and choose pool closest to your country

Thank you so much!!

I am using DSTM and getting about 3150 sols/s on 6x 1070Ti Is Optiminer better than DSTM? Also trying to compre Zcimine to suprnova.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi Guys.. can someone please share how to mine ZCAL (Zclassic) using the SMOS? Thank you!!

use optiminer v1.7

--server asia.zclmine.pro --user t1MvMrRAwCEuyDqpDdJdcN769gKg4kmrgqy.$rigName --pass z --port 9009

NOTE - change ZCL address to your own address and choose pool closest to your country
Activity: 12

I made it work guys... --server  zcl.suprnova.cc --port 4042 --user  WalletAddress --pass  x
Hi Simple Mining,

I think that many users of your Operating System are buying GPUs.

I can tell you about Livepeer, a project performing transcoding of live-streaming video.

Their code base is here: http://github.com/livepeer

The forum is here: http://gitter dot im/livepeer/Lobby

Can you add this as a default option for people to mine - it's running in a testnet on Ethereum now, and will be minting coins soon - available for users of your OS to mine.

Sia Coin is great, and LBRY is also cool, but these are both requiring storage - which many rig owners are not including.

Livepeer is all about the GPU. Storage not necessary - it's all going to IPFS.

Thanks

Chris
Jump to: