Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 260. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
tytanick,

Can you implement the "shutdown" function on the web control panel? I know there's a "reboot rig" function, but sometimes I need to shut down the rig to do maintenance and I don't want to short the PIN with the screwdriver.

Thats where SRR comes into play. That would solve the problem Smiley But I agree simple shutdown could get handy as well.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Guys sorry if dumb question.. but does SimpleMining support nist5 algo? Thanks
Activity: 34
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
does  it support Vega56/Vega64? This is important for miners.

Need to wait when AMD will release OpenCL for Linux
Activity: 37
looking great id love to  give a try
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
does  it support Vega56/Vega64? This is important for miners.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Did anybody know a App für iPhone to monitor a Altcoin SimpleMining Miner on Nanopool with my iWatch?i Need a alert if the hash rate drop down or a miner goes offline.

Best regards
Willi
Activity: 118
Anyone mining Lyra2z with simplemining ? My hashrates on pool is half than it is on win 10.. same on supranova & miningpoolhub.
Any solution ?
Activity: 118
tytanick,

Can you implement the "shutdown" function on the web control panel? I know there's a "reboot rig" function, but sometimes I need to shut down the rig to do maintenance and I don't want to short the PIN with the screwdriver.

Just power off psu.
Activity: 107
I have tried overclocking my RX cards via the website, i re-start the rig and when it starts overclocking
The first gpu gets fine, the second gets an error and says
GPU1 is not a RX card.
What could be the issue ?
Activity: 3
Does this support MNX also...
Activity: 31
tytanick,

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
How do identify what gpu Is which, I can see the offending gpu 8 is using pci 10, but there is no physical pcie slot #10.

Any help is appreciated
Check this manual, page 4

Activity: 12
So I bought 42 zotac 1070ti amp 3 Extreme and almost finished  installing all card on 4 different rigs, six gpu left to install.  I’m using the Asrock 110 pro BTC, and I have one miner that has a card, gpu8, that after an hour or up to 8 hrs will says gpu msg buffer full or something and it closes connection and knocks all 4 machines offline and won’t restart until I go and manually power cycle each one. How do identify what gpu Is which, I can see the offending gpu 8 is using pci 10, but there is no physical pcie slot #10.

Also, what is a good OC for the zotac 1070ti, I’ve been using +200 core +700 mem 120 watt and doing mostly zcash and zen cash, getting like 4.10 sol/w

Any help is appreciated
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Does anyone know how to solve this problem? My USB flash drive isn't being recognized as a boot device. Apparently, the SMOS image doesn't make the USB flash drive UEFI? The USB flash drive I use for Ubuntu is recognized but it shows up as a UEFI device. I'm just wondering if my BIOS won't recognize it unless it's UEFI.

I'm using a Gigabyte H110-D3A mobo, with latest Bios version F23a for mining, and have set all mining parameters. I see no option for booting legacy devices.

Disable the UEFI, I had the same problem (disable all Windows options in your bios)
Activity: 2
Does anyone know how to solve this problem? My USB flash drive isn't being recognized as a boot device. Apparently, the SMOS image doesn't make the USB flash drive UEFI? The USB flash drive I use for Ubuntu is recognized but it shows up as a UEFI device. I'm just wondering if my BIOS won't recognize it unless it's UEFI.

I'm using a Gigabyte H110-D3A mobo, with latest Bios version F23a for mining, and have set all mining parameters. I see no option for booting legacy devices.
Activity: 25
Does this support MNX with the new optiminer?
Activity: 6
My nvidia rigs won't overclock,  Mit-magic-cookie-1 error... I edited /root/utils/rclocal.sh and changed line 31 to 20 and even 30,didn't help.
Activity: 7
Does anyone know if you can mine Verge on the SMoS in Headless mode?
Love using it for ZenCash, but I'm looking to diversify.

Thanks.
Jump to: