Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 263. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Please give us ethminer 0.12.0. It was launched in September and still you don't have it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Anyone else run into a issue updating to the dagfix version?

After I click update from the web, it updates, reloads and just goes to a Grub cursor, like: Grub>

I can load the standard version back onto the stick and it runs fine but I'd like to update to the dagfix version....
Activity: 9
I keep getting the below error when I try and start up simple Miner with my 10x Sapphire RX 470 8gb edition mining cards.

Zcash claymore 12.6

Miner Console

OVERCLOCKING
/root/utils/oc_dpm.sh: line 6: l: 1236,1236,1236,1236,1236,1236,1236,1236,1236,1
236: integer expression expected

GPU0 isnt RX GPU, moving on
GPU1 isnt RX GPU, moving on
GPU2 isnt RX GPU, moving on
GPU3 isnt RX GPU, moving on
GPU4 isnt RX GPU, moving on
CPU5 isnt RX GPU, moving on
GPU6 isnt RX GPU, moving on
GPU7 isnt RX GPU, moving on
GPU8 isnt RX GPU, moving on
GPU9 isnt RX GPU, moving on

Starting Miner
Binary file (standard input) matches

are u using custom vBios ? make sure u flashed correct one from anorak.tech

No just default vBios, my friend suggested it was a power issue so i took off 2 GPUs to have 8 now. Is the BTC250 Plug and play? I have a TB85 thats super easy to use without much bios modding.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have a high load average problem with smos. The load starts at 3-4 and quickly rised above 30. Then if goes up in the 100+ range where the rigs lock up.

I have two rigs doing the same. They're both asrock h110+ and 13xGTX1060 cards mining eth with claymore 10. I'm running off usb 3.0 memory stick (tried sandisk and also other brands).

I don't understand the reason for the high load average. CPU usage is about  3% system. Memory is 4G and 0 swap is used.

I'm resetting the rigs every 30 minutes or they lock-up beyond reboot.

Any idea where to look for the problem ?

thanks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Anyone have version 1 manual for SRR? I need the pinout colors. Not sure why he would remove a manual for another version....
Activity: 4
hi,

plz we need update of stak miner to the last version is it possible ?
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Revolution
Is Palit p104-100 Supported by SMOS ??
Activity: 72
I keep getting the below error when I try and start up simple Miner with my 10x Sapphire RX 470 8gb edition mining cards.

Zcash claymore 12.6

Miner Console

OVERCLOCKING
/root/utils/oc_dpm.sh: line 6: l: 1236,1236,1236,1236,1236,1236,1236,1236,1236,1

Starting Miner

are u using custom vBios ? make sure u flashed correct one from anorak.tech
Activity: 9

Zcash claymore 12.6

Miner Console

OVERCLOCKING

Starting Miner
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Is there a way under smos to determine what memory does gpu have (Samsung, hynix or micron)?
Shocked
@ivan1109 You need to learn... a lot...

Try GPU-Z application.
Activity: 20
Currently got my first rig up and running, will overclock once rig is stable for a few days but i am hoping to force fan speeds higher.

Currently it is stuck at 30% and even after going through the online dashboard it will not save my settings. Is there a command line i can add to the dstm miner to force fan speeds at a higher rate?

Thanks,
Activity: 17
Support for NeoScrypt

Is there support for NeoScrypt comming for SimpleMining OS?
Given the increase profitability of mining these coins in recent times this would be great benefit for SM users.

Smiley
Activity: 3
Is there a way under smos to determine what memory does gpu have (Samsung, hynix or micron)?
Activity: 2
Gettin "Binary file (standard input) matches" after claymore successfully have listed all 13 cards.

My setup is following:

-ethi 6 -gser 2 -eres 1 -wd 0 -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x235e69e5723beddbcf9a5c3d173fe07f8a5ade53.bigrig -epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10

The -ethi 6, -gser 2  and -eres 1 settings is my attempt to figure out a fix. they were not nessicary until recently!

Running simplemining OS on asrock h110 pro btc+ from a fast usb3 stick. 16 GB ram, intel 4600 gpu, 2x 1000 psu. Hardware should be fine, but software keeps bugging me..
Also have a mild overclock/underclock (some of my cards are flashed an tested successfully at 2150-2200, yet again, some of them only to 1900 stock. Have set 2000 as memory overclock. And as i stated earlyer, it has worked fine untill this day. Suddenly i have a plethora of restarts for no aparant reason... and "Gettin Binary file (standard input) matches" does not help me much in figuring out the problem.... Before my problem started i had a steady 375mh/sec.. Now the few times im able to start the miner i get like 187 for a short while, then the miner restarts. When the miner restarts and listing the cards i notice that their stated memory has been cut inhalf,., so the4GB 570 suddenly has 2GB, same with 580, 8gb, listed as 4gb...

Also this problem has started to occur.. again out of the blue.. was working fine just a few days ago
============ OVERCLOCKING =================                                                                                                                                                                                                     |
/root/utils/oc_dpm.sh: line 6: [: 2000,2000,2000,2000,2000,2000,2000,2000,2000,2000,2000,2000,2000: integer expression expected                                                                                                                 |
Invalid OC values: core:0 memory:2000 , skipping OC                                                                                                                                                                    

Please Help!
Losing money every our of downtime. Got a pretty long ROI on this setup...

a Donation is in zcash or eth is in order for the one who are able to return my rig to its former glory Smiley
Activity: 34
Hi,

im a total newb to this, had a rig a coulpe of days, 1060 3gb x 8.  Getting about 2200 sols, my power is expensive so would like to be efficent, ive set the core overclock 100mhz each card and memory 800mhz as i saw this setting on a forum, and set maximum power at 90w.  

Is this an optimal setting, before i had this overclock my cards were pushing 80degrees and now they are about 66.

Any help / directions are greatly appreciated.

Activity: 6
Is there any way to notify me when a rig goes down?
Activity: 44
Hey everyone,

I have 2 dummy questions:

1) Is it possible to integrate a custom miner to Simple mining?
2) How can i connect to my rig using SSH? (with "ssh" command)

Thanks.

Integrate custom miner into smos?

Yes

Google for Gravitymaster’s SimpleMining OS FAQ. He explains how to do that

Here is that link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvtkI_ZCHAxqbIsaWnuA81hRbI3Tp2Zf3iyEQlORLTU/edit
Activity: 44
Hey everyone,

I have 2 dummy questions:

1) Is it possible to integrate a custom miner to Simple mining?
2) How can i connect to my rig using SSH? (with "ssh" command)

Thanks.

To SSH into simple mining
1. hover over your rig to see its internal ip (something like 192.168.0.25) A free and awesome tool like Advanced IP Scanner will also show you this
2. put that ip in Putty (free tool) and connect to your miner
3. at the command prompt enter miner ENTER miner (so thats miner for both your username and password)
4. type 'screen -x miner'

This will show you exactly what is on a locally connected screen.
Activity: 10
I have two issues.

1) Started seeing this error: A system reset resolves the issue.
----------------
Available core offset for GPU 4 is in
Applying CoreOffset:
Applying PowerLimit: 60 watt for GPU 4
Applying CoreOffset: 198 MemoryOffset: 598 for GPU 5 with GPU Type: 2
Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect to server socket: No such file or directory
Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused

ERROR: The control display is undefined; please run `nvidia-settings --help` for usage information.
-----------------

2) The power limit on a gtx1070ti will no set. They only run at 90 regardless of what I set the limit to.
-----------------
All done.                                                                                                                       |
Available power limit for GPU 0 is 90.00 W, 217.00 W                                                                            |
Applying PowerLimit: 90 for GPU 0                                                                                               |
Applying CoreOffset: 198 MemoryOffset: 598 for GPU 1 with GPU Type: 3                                                           |
Available power limit for GPU 1 is 90.00 W, 217.00 W
Applying PowerLimit: 90 for GPU 1
Applying CoreOffset: 198 MemoryOffset: 598 for GPU 2 with GPU Type: 3
Available power limit for GPU 2 is 90.00 W, 217.00 W
Applying PowerLimit: 90 for GPU 2
Applying CoreOffset: 198 MemoryOffset: 598 for GPU 3 with GPU Type: 3
Available power limit for GPU 3 is 90.00 W, 217.00 W
Applying PowerLimit: 90 for GPU 3
------------------

I had this happened to me today and this is how I resolved it.
You will get the above errors and the miner may get stuck until you do power circle. To resolve this, go to your rig list and reduce the Memory MHz to somewhere around 1000-1200 depending on your GPU type. If you have the this set too high, there is tendency of memoryoffset issues. All this is within your Overclocking page. Also ensure that the Core MHz value is within the range according to your GPU type and capability. If you will need to do this and then ensure to reload your miner or possibly reboot. Try this until you reach an optimum values that your GPU can handle and stable.

Lastly, should this not resolve the issue, simply delete the "Rig List" then do power circle so that SMOS can load up using default values according to the capability of your GPU. Hope this helps. Happy mining!
anf
Activity: 1
So I tried to register at your website.
It threw a message banner that immediately disappeared not giving me any chance to read what it said.
Most probably too simple of a password. I tried again. Now I'm blocked for an hour.

What kind of nazi freak are you?

EthOS it is then.
Jump to: