Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 271. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Well, in my vast amount of wisdom and knowledge I discovered I didn't reconnect the ethernet cable. So I'm up and going fine now.
And now I have this error.

[ 305.438985] EXT4-fs error (device sda2): ext4_find_entry:1465: inode #14 comm accounts-daemon: reading lblock 0
[ 350.909357] EXT4-fs error (device sda2): ext4_find_entry:1465: inode #370 comm (ystemctl): reading directory lblock 0
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
Is it just me or is the Biostar TB250+ and Pro just not supported?  TB85 works like a champ
So I just got my 1000w PSU in and shut my system down, installed it as well as my other 2 1070ti's, totaling 3 now.

Started my rig back up and now it is giving me the following...

Started session *** of user miner.
Started user manager for UID 1000...
Stopping user manager for UID 1000.
Removed slice User Slice of miner.
Created slice user slice of miner.

I'm not sure what is causing this.

Well after seeing that screen for about 10 minutes and a couple restarts it just stopped. Although now it seems as though it is not communicating with SMOS. If anyone has an explanation as to why that would be great.

Now I'm getting the error as well though.

could not resolve hostname zen.suprnova.cc
Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds

It seems as though it is detecting everything fine and OC is set to 0/0 at the moment.

EDIT: And a restart started the initial problem again.
https://imgur.com/a/fktVb
Thanks for any help.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I am not a linux user.  But may I ask how to view the console screen  (running miner) via ssh
I tried ssh with user:root (or miner) and typed 'screen -r', nothing happened.

Thank you.
So I just got my 1000w PSU in and shut my system down, installed it as well as my other 2 1070ti's, totaling 3 now.

Started my rig back up and now it is giving me the following...

Started session *** of user miner.
Started user manager for UID 1000...
Stopping user manager for UID 1000.
Removed slice User Slice of miner.
Created slice user slice of miner.

I'm not sure what is causing this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
When restarting two rigs they started download an "update" and then i got "there is no screen to be attached matching miner" problem...wtf

were you able to get yours back up and running?
Activity: 2
Having issues with my rig and looking for some help, not familiar with Linux at all.

Currently mining Monero with 5x Sapphire Tech Nitro+ Rx 580 and after about 5 minutes or so getting GPU #2 hangs in Open CL. For the past few days have been using it with 4 cards and didn't have any problems. Any suggestions? Also, the fifth card was added into the back end rather than in between other cards if that matters..

Any help is appreciated.

Activity: 6
When restarting two rigs they started download an "update" and then i got "there is no screen to be attached matching miner" problem...wtf
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Nuked everything, cleared CMOS and everything is as if a new machine. Booted up and it went back to the "there is no screen to be attached matching miner"

Surely soemone has encountered this problem before, i'm hopeful for some help getting past it. Thank you
I am always getting that messeage when i am booting up, and then the rig is restarting 1-2 times and start mine.

Yes I have 10+ systems with SMOS and am now experiencing this error "there is no screen to be attached matching miner" with some of the systems

Did something change with the code?
Activity: 28
How is it possible to find which card got stopped the mining Rig in the SMOS? While the rig will be stopped so there is no SSH access to it until reboot it and after that, there is no log (SMOS will clear any log after each reboot...!!)
Activity: 49
3930 and 4GB are enough, but I've only heard of people running up to 13 per rig on SmOS, B250 or not. With the B250, you must run 6 x P106 mining cards to get up to 19, and due to overall power complications, even with this possibility, success is rare.

Can you run 19 GPU's (ASUS B250 Mining Expert) with SMOS?

Is Intel celeron G3930 enough for 19 gpu's and 4 GB of RAM, is that enough?
EthOS support 16x at the moment so it's possible to make it on linux 16.04 based but i'll be glad if we have some news about 19 cards motherboards on lovely SMOS! Smiley

Can I have Celeron 3930 and 4 Gb of ram with this board on SMOS? what setup you have?

Sure why not?! That's good while you don't need great CPU for GPU mining! Smiley
I've CPU G4400, 4GB DDR4 Ram, 12x Sapphire RX 470 Mining Edition 4GB, 2x PSU 1200W 80 Plus Platinum and at the end i've around 350 MH/s with Ethereum on Ethermine.org pool! Wink
Activity: 165
EthOS support 16x at the moment so it's possible to make it on linux 16.04 based but i'll be glad if we have some news about 19 cards motherboards on lovely SMOS! Smiley

Can I have Celeron 3930 and 4 Gb of ram with this board on SMOS? what setup you have?

Max 15, more than 13 can cause problems

Activity: 3
Is it possible to mine Neoscrypt coins or Lyra2REv2 coins via Simplemining ?

I'm already mining ETC or ETH with it, but I've seen that FTC Feathercoin (NeoScrypt) or VIVO (Lyra2REv2) are more profitable this time...

Curious as well. Maybe you can answer, dear SMOS Dev.

Especially interested in using Miningpoolhub with SMOS. But there's only ZEC and BTG right now. Sad

Other than that, I really like this thing (came from NiceHack). Please get other currencies going, I'm sure people would love switching from NiceHash to SMOS. Time to shine bro!
Activity: 34
Merit: 2

Max 15, more than 13 can cause problems
Activity: 165

Is Intel celeron G3930 enough for 19 gpu's and 4 GB of RAM, is that enough?
Activity: 6
Nuked everything, cleared CMOS and everything is as if a new machine. Booted up and it went back to the "there is no screen to be attached matching miner"

Surely soemone has encountered this problem before, i'm hopeful for some help getting past it. Thank you
I am always getting that messeage when i am booting up, and then the rig is restarting 1-2 times and start mine.
Activity: 7

Jump to: