Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 273. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Just sent you an email. I set aside the day to convert all my rigs to SmOs and its down! Curious if there is a direct download link to at least get the usb's flashed and ready to go. Thanks

USB images are all there http://download.simplemining.net/
I wonder if it's accessible when the site is down though...

Thanks for that. I guess i'll wait for the site to come back up, as I want to make sure I image the correct version (running multiple rig types)
Activity: 6
Yesterday i was happy i switched from windows 10 mining to Simplemining, and woke up to monitors showing red text....hope it will get handled soon.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Just sent you an email. I set aside the day to convert all my rigs to SmOs and its down! Curious if there is a direct download link to at least get the usb's flashed and ready to go. Thanks

USB images are all there http://download.simplemining.net/
I wonder if it's accessible when the site is down though...
Activity: 48
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Still investigating problem.
Database stucks sometimes.
Activity: 12
I see that this last change with temps averaging was in deed some bad idea.
I think that i will revert this change to previous. I had many requests from You guys that it wasnt smart move at all... Smiley

Thank you!
Hi Guys,

I'm new to mining, I've a 6 GPUS Nvidia (2x1070 and 4x1060) with 154 MH/s and will add more rigs because I have very low power cost in my country.

Is it possible to mine Neoscrypt coins or Lyra2REv2 coins via Simplemining ?

I'm already mining ETC or ETH with it, but I've seen that FTC Feathercoin (NeoScrypt) or VIVO (Lyra2REv2) are more profitable this time...

Thanks for your feed-back and your help.

Activity: 11
Please add Optiminer 2.1.0!
Activity: 1
on my rigs there are 12-13 cards, in the interface the speed of the processor and RAM is shown only for 10 cards, everything was fine before - can we go back to the previous version?  Grin
Activity: 42
Activity: 40
MAINTENECE again?!
What hapen now?
How long be down?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Down again Sad

Please, spell Maintenance correctly ! It will look more professional Wink

Good luck with cloudflare and db debugging  Embarrassed

You're doing an awesome job !
Activity: 1
I think that i will revert this change to previous. I had many requests from You guys that it wasnt smart move at all... Smiley

guess it would be fine for a mobile version, but in this case the more information we see on a page the better  Smiley

i'd also like to scroll a bit in the console popup (at least 2-3 pages back) if possible  Grin

+1☺
Activity: 44

guess it would be fine for a mobile version, but in this case the more information we see on a page the better  Smiley

i'd also like to scroll a bit in the console popup (at least 2-3 pages back) if possible  Grin
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

Activity: 4
Merit: 1
How about a "save log" option. One button, all the settings in one place.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Again, i am really sorry for that problem on servers.

Is is not possible to display the average temp before displaying the highest setting on the default page when displaying all the rigs?

The changes you've implemented no longer allows me to copy/paste the temps into a spreadsheet to get the average temp for my clients.
Even toggling the view, it doesn't show the fan speeds and card temps.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
The load on the server looked like this.
https://cl.ly/2a1L3X3i2u3b

It might be an DDoS attack, i dont rule it out. (cant confirmit yet)
Still i cant confirm it becasue Cloudflare statistics dont work from like 5 days now .... WTF
For now rebooting cloud engine servers helped a lot becasue restarting services didnt.
If i will find true cause of this problem i will tell you guys.

Also few of you guys told me that rig was mining to elswere ?
If it was minig to miningrentals then it means it was using default settings on website.
Be aware then when you are changing miner then options are resetting so that might be a cause.
Anyway i see that few rigs in deed were mining to my address:
https://cl.ly/0s2v3z0s422u/Image%202017-12-12%20at%209.47.34%20AM.png

Again, i am really sorry for that problem on servers.
Hey there, brand new to mining. Two days after I started using Nicehash it got hacked. Today I switched to SimpleMining and now the site is down... are there any open sourced mining OS out there? I've got a poor track record so far on trying to mine.
That is pretty bad luck I'd say... Just install win10 and save the 2$ fee. I loved SMOS but quite frankly I don't even need it and now that this shit happened I won't be using it anymore, that is for sure.
EDIT: Maybe I was being unfair here and never is a strong statement. It is probably the best Mining OS around and errors will occur regardless of what you choose. But it was really sketchy when this thing happened and I thought it was hacked for sure with that notice pointing to here..
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Yes if simplemining.net is down for some reason, rig will be using last downloaded settings.
As long as rigs are mining in your pool the its all fine. So please check pool side in those cases and be patient.
The problem is still unknown to me, database had big load but i think that there was something wrong with php cloud servers.
I am still looking into it.
I am also really sorry that this took so long to fix.
I have alerting system about any problem on servers but it didnt worked this time due to exception.
Jump to: