Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 272. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Can someone help me?
I've got 6 x rx 580 nitro+ but I can only run 4 when I put the 5th the program only recognize 4 and the rate of mining down.
With 4 I am mining 124.5 mh/s but when I put 5 (only works 4) I am mining 82mh/s.

This is my SM config:
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $wallet/$name -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1

And this is my OC SM:
Core MHz: 1200
Memory MHz: 2250
Core Undervolting: 850
PowerStage: 3
Target cº: 64
Minimum Fan speed: 50

MotherBoard: Asus B250 Expert miminig
Power supply: HXCorsair 1200i

With 4 graphics 640w from the wall so I dont thing that the problem is the power supply. any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Man this MB is just beautiful ! I didn't know about it , will definitely give it a try someday Wink

When the system is up, open a terminal an type /root/utils/atitweak/atitweak -s to see what cards are detected by the OS.
On my MB , ASRock 12xPciE, some cards don't show up if the MB power plugs are splitted from PSU (don't use Y cable on these).

with the Asus MB250, when my systems restart due to maintenance like this, the system hangs.  anyone have a fix for this?  i know some others had the same issue.
Feature Request

That would really help me a lot during setup, troubleshooting and maintenance / altcoin changing Smiley
The temp/fan speed i will most probably revert to previous view where we seen all values.
Some people are complaining about this. Should i make voting pool for that ? Tongue

just have two columns, and let us select to toggle it.

by default have the simple one enabled and other hidden so some of us can toggle it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Attempting install on my first rig. MSI Z270a Pro

Installer gets hung on connecting to security.ubuntu.com

I've read this may be an issue with ipv6 in place instead of ipv4, but not seeing any option to change in MB bios. I suppose this is more of a linux question.

Should I go into windows and change a setting, then back out and re-boot into SM installer? Getting stuck, thank you for any help.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Feature Request

That would really help me a lot during setup, troubleshooting and maintenance / altcoin changing Smiley
The temp/fan speed i will most probably revert to previous view where we seen all values.
Some people are complaining about this. Should i make voting pool for that ? Tongue

Maybe a Poll would be great :-P

(For me the Status + GPU count + OC is the most important since i would quickly see if a GPU fails during mining or when building/troubleshooting.
Also the quicker OC overview helps me instead of pressing the button for every rig)
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Feature Request

Activity: 4
Hey, Tytanic.
I've got problem since maintenance. My rig keeps restarting with error "there is no screen to be attached matching miner"
To yesterday it was working fine, on restart I got same error "there is no screen to be attached matching miner" but rig after that woke up and run good, now it keeps on restarting and restarting, what can I do with it?
I would say that this coincidence.
Rigs can do that and i guess something is wrong with riser/gpu, power or many other things. Most probably riser.
Anyway it means that system didnt found any GPU. So check riser etc.

But, it was mining excelent till today, if u are sure it's not the SMOS problem, I will try... I don't know what :/
Activity: 34
Feature Request

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hey, Tytanic.
I've got problem since maintenance. My rig keeps restarting with error "there is no screen to be attached matching miner"
To yesterday it was working fine, on restart I got same error "there is no screen to be attached matching miner" but rig after that woke up and run good, now it keeps on restarting and restarting, what can I do with it?
I would say that this coincidence.
Rigs can do that and i guess something is wrong with riser/gpu, power or many other things. Most probably riser.
Anyway it means that system didnt found any GPU. So check riser etc.
Activity: 4
Hey, Tytanic.
Activity: 3
Im getting this error SET_GPU_MAX_ALLOCATION 100 error . Im using 12 RX580 4GB . Somebody please help me out
Can someone help me?
I've got 6 x rx 580 nitro+ but I can only run 4 when I put the 5th the program only recognize 4 and the rate of mining down.
With 4 I am mining 124.5 mh/s but when I put 5 (only works 4) I am mining 82mh/s.

This is my SM config:
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $wallet/$name -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1

And this is my OC SM:

With 4 graphics 640w from the wall so I dont thing that the problem is the power supply. any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Man this MB is just beautiful ! I didn't know about it , will definitely give it a try someday Wink

When the system is up, open a terminal an type /root/utils/atitweak/atitweak -s to see what cards are detected by the OS.
On my MB , ASRock 12xPciE, some cards don't show up if the MB power plugs are splitted from PSU (don't use Y cable on these).

And what did you do? What cable are you using?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Update about simplemining.net server problem

I found what was causing the issue. It wasnt any DDoS (cloudflare is ok)
The cron backups of the database made too big write load on server and in some point the database just overloaded becasue of it Sad
I had two incidents and both started as backups kicked in.
So i can 100% confirm that this was causing poblem.

Well done chef !
Can someone help me?

This is my SM config:

And this is my OC SM:

Thanks in advance

Activity: 6
Very weird, one of my rigs shows 511 degrees temp, I hope this is a mistake https://i.imgur.com/JADaR3j.png

Probably error, but better reboot it.

Can you give me your settings for miningrigrentals?  I'm having trouble connecting using claymore 10.2 dagger :

Claymore EthDcrMiner64: in epools.txt
POOL: us-central01.miningrigrentals.com:3344, WALLET: seanreit.56660, PSW: x, WORKER: seanreit.56660, ESM: 1, ALLPOOLS: 1
Can someone help me?

This is my SM config:

And this is my OC SM:

Thanks in advance
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Very weird, one of my rigs shows 511 degrees temp, I hope this is a mistake https://i.imgur.com/JADaR3j.png

Probably error, but better reboot it.

The cron backups of the database made too big write load on server and in some point the database just overloaded becasue of it Sad

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

Activity: 6
Litecoinpool is down as well, and coinbase is iffy this morning.  Maybe it's those net neutrality a-holes giving us a sneak peak Wink
There is a workaround when SMOS website is down.

there it is :
https://pastebin.com/92psraF8

Don't forget to undo the changes when SMOS will be up and reliable again !
Jump to: