Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 269. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hi,
I would like to know the commands (by ssh) for reload my rigs, please.

Can samebody help me, please?

Thanks

What do you mean by reload? reboot? just type "reboot" then hit enter.
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
Does anyone know what  version and settings  to run for Pandminer (470 version)  with simplemining? So damn  tired of  the Pandaminer  Windows crap
Also, do I use the  dagfix version or  not?

All mine (i have 30 470 pandas) are on Smos and they are hashing at 235.  I can't log into smos at the moment it must be down but I did not mod the oc setting or anything as I recall.  

EDIT:

Ok just logged in:
no mods but visible settings on screen are

core - blank
mem - blank
underv - blank
ps - 6
tt- 75
copper member
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Hi,

I would like to report a problem that I have been having. I have downloaded the zip file, flashed it to a 16 GB USB with Etcher then plugged in to the motherboard. On the BOOT options, I can't see the USB flashdrive. It is still booting from HDD. I have tried different USBs and I can easily boot linux from the same USB if I install linux but can't see the simplemining.

Is there any fix for that or am I doing something wrong?
Activity: 1
Hy
Since the last update i get the following error:
Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect to server socket: No such file or directory
Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused
error: the control display is undefined; please run `nvidia-settings --help` for usage information.

I can mine but none of the overclocks are working.
Anyone an idea?

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Activity: 10
Hi,

Thanks

Sorry I need to reload my miner no my rig...
Please help!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Ok that sounds easy, but is that in Kind of the Asrock 110 with 13 GPU Spots the same and it is that also nothing to say, on the Asrock H110 i have white and Black GPU sockets

Starting from left to right from the CPU end... 6,1,9,0 (full slot), 10,2,11,3,12,4,7,5,8
Perfect, i will check it

Thanks !!!!!
Activity: 39
Ok that sounds easy, but is that in Kind of the Asrock 110 with 13 GPU Spots the same and it is that also nothing to say, on the Asrock H110 i have white and Black GPU sockets

Starting from left to right from the CPU end... 6,1,9,0 (full slot), 10,2,11,3,12,4,7,5,8
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Bug report:

Gigabyte 1070 Aorus:

Core MHz:0
Memory MHz: 0
Power Limit (watt): 80

$ cat /home/miner/config.json

{"status":"ok","minerPath":"\/root\/miner\/ewbf-0.3.4b\/miner","minerOptions":"--server btg.suprnova.cc --user ZZZ.ZZ_004 --pass x --port 8816 --pec","ocCore":"0","ocMemory":"0","ocPowerlimit":"80","ocTempTarget":"75","ocFanSpeedMin":"40","srrEnabled":null,"srrSerial":null,"srrSlot":null,"ocVddc":""}

[..]
Applying CoreOffset: 0 MemoryOffset: 0 for GPU 5 with GPU Type: 3
Available power limit for GPU 5 is 105.00 W, 240.00 W
Applying PowerLimit: 105 for GPU 5
Applying CoreOffset: 0 MemoryOffset: 0 for GPU 6 with GPU Type: 3
Available power limit for GPU 6 is 105.00 W, 240.00 W
Applying PowerLimit: 105 for GPU 6
Applying CoreOffset: 0 MemoryOffset: 0 for GPU 7 with GPU Type: 3

Can anyone explain why it's clearly configured both via the web and the configuration to set the power limit to 80 but instead its applying those high power limits?

legendary
Escrow Service
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Hello Miner Friends,

I will tune my cards, but how can i find out which pci-e Port / Riser cable / gpu is which GPU number in simpleminer GPU0, GPU1, ...

Best Regards
Willi
GPU0 should be the first GPU close to CPU socket. Then next is GPU1, etc.
legendary
Escrow Service
Hello Miner Friends,

I will tune my cards, but how can i find out which pci-e Port / Riser cable / gpu is which GPU number in simpleminer GPU0, GPU1, ...

Best Regards
Willi
Activity: 10
Hi,

Thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Does anyone know what  version and settings  to run for Pandminer (470 version)  with simplemining? So damn  tired of  the Pandaminer  Windows crap
Also, do I use the  dagfix version or  not?
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

Does the RX NV support hybrid configurations - some AMD and some Nvidia cards on one system???
Activity: 21
alright, recently all my rigs won't overclock no matter what I do. I tested it on windows and they reach their 22.2 mh/s but on simple mining they get stuck at 18.3 mh/s
changed my ssd, changed ssd to usb, changed risers, changed options on simple mining..

Anyone knows what might be wrong?

Screenshot of your overclock settings please.

I can guaranty it's not the overclock since I have 220 rigs running just fine with the same settings

100 coreclock , 850 memory clock , 90 pwoer
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
@tytanick Just one more same question (the previous one was not answered by you). When do you plan to implement this driver http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMDGPU-Pro-Beta-Mining-Driver-for-Linux-Release-Notes.aspx ?
Jump to: