Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 325. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Same problem using asrock h110 pro btc+ first two cards randomly overclocked or not overclocked at all
every card running at 22.7 first two 19.2... 1060's, also Having the same error for overclocking as yesterday even if I'm currently at the newest smos version... please fix as soon as possible. All rigs installed today have issues...
Same numbers here  Undecided

A question regarding the h110 : did you managed to figure if the SMOS GPUs numbering match the motherboard PCIe order?
I mean is the first PCIe near the proc the number 1 inside SMOS?
Activity: 21
Same problem using asrock h110 pro btc+ first two cards randomly overclocked or not overclocked at all
every card running at 22.7 first two 19.2... 1060's, also Having the same error for overclocking as yesterday even if I'm currently at the newest smos version... please fix as soon as possible. All rigs installed today have issues...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Thinking of trying this OS vs Eth OS , my main question is do they have drivers now on Linux for the Blockchain fix ?

otherwise there is really no point to using this with claymore since you get a way lower hash-rate withoute the blockchaindrivers
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hello,

I'm trying to run the dag fix version on this rig but it's not booting (same problem if I update the final version)....

Mobo Asus z270-P
4GB RAM
Celeron G4400
5x Sapphire RX580 8GB

Can someone help me to fix it?

Thanks in advance
I have the same mobo and "simpleminer-RX-v1118-kernel4.11-17.30-noae[Suspicious link removed]g.." , and it runs ok with the undervolting

Ok, then it should work... will try again. Thanks
Activity: 16
Hello,

I'm trying to run the dag fix version on this rig but it's not booting (same problem if I update the final version)....

Mobo Asus z270-P
4GB RAM
Celeron G4400
5x Sapphire RX580 8GB

Thanks in advance
I have the same mobo and "simpleminer-RX-v1118-kernel4.11-17.30-noae[Suspicious link removed]g.." , and it runs ok with the undervolting
Activity: 93
Hello,

Mobo Asus z270-P
4GB RAM
Celeron G4400
5x Sapphire RX580 8GB

Thanks in advance
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
"    /root/utils/wolfamdctrl -i $x --core-state $coreState --mem-state $memoryState --core-clock ${coreArray[$i]} --mem-clock ${memoryArray[$j]} --volt-state $coreState --vddc-table-set ${coreVoltArray[$i]} "
This is  not going to affect voltage asof voltage settings.
Activity: 13
I can confirm the issue with NVIDIA GPUs (12 x 1060 6gb here on Asrock h110) :

the first 2 cards are randomly overclocked, sometime they are sometime not.

Very happy to read I wasnt alone in this case.
Activity: 53
Can anyone tell me what is going on, everything was fine till few minutes ago... 3 AMD rigs are OFF in SMOS and in the pool as well they're off but I can see they're mining through Claymore monitor port...?! What's happening?
Activity: 2
Hi, I am using Biostar TB-BTC Pro (12x GPU) and also TB-BTC 6.0 (6x GPU). Have tried many configurations of hardware setup but could only detect 6x AMD GPU.

I understand that RX OS dagfix only works on AMD GPU and NV OS only on Nvidia GPUs and I should not mix GPUs in single rig.

New to mining and SMOS as well. Am considering to hire someone whom can make my life easier with pre-configured miner configs (no idea how to get it run) - some basic lessons on pools setting/failover pools. as well as some basic lessons/assistance on undervolt/overclock GPU (currently using Power Color Red Devil 8GB RX 580 and Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming OC).

Tried to go into the http://chat.miningsimple.net - but couldn't seem log in.

Short of losing more hair over these, am open to consider hiring assistance for the above. Thanks.
Activity: 25
I try to test the undervolting with my 11x RX580, Asrock 110.

The card bios need to have the factory mV settings, like this (my original backup):
https://gyazo.com/01dbd07f38198fd6e5076c027653e440

Until now I did the undervolting directly in card-bios, so I have lower wattage.
https://gyazo.com/6e882a10110e923b83ad2177ca4f4ec6

Also I have now flashed on the cards the second (lower mV directly in bios). I setup in dashboard/overclocking nothing than 1000mV than 800mV to test,
but the result is always the same, 2130Watt from Wall with 11x RX580.
smOS dont can to overwrite the modified bios, right?

Very interesting.
I have 72 cards. Rx580 8g Nitro + only. They run on Windows and i Was waiting for proper oc and voltage management  in SMOS prior to switching.

All my cards have modded bios. Not the voltage but bios timing straps only.
Anyone has experience with modded straps ?
Today On Windows i get 31,5mhs eth + 980 mhs dcr @1000w for 6 cards. VCore @1150/900  Vram@ 2200/900

I should start migration by tomorrow, hope i will get similar résults

My best result with smOS (before the last undervolt, etc. update).
11x RX580 Sapphyre Nitro+ 8g, Asrock 110h. All cards has ASIC between 71 and 79, all card accept the settings below (850mV), rig runs since ~3 Weeks stable (I have smOS since 3 Weeks.)
I use risers only with min 4 condenser (ver. 006c).

Only ETH: 335mhs @ 1760W @ 1175/2200, powerstage 1 (undervoltage 850mV direct in card bios - without this I had +~25W/card)

Dual ETH + DCR: 329/6580 @ 2035 @ 1130/2200, -dcri 20, powerstage 1 (undervoltage same direct in card bios)

I will try the undervolting from overclock modul, but I think, I need in card bios the original factory mV settings - I must try it yet.
Activity: 25
Hi, why i see only 10 gpu in SMOS? i have 13 gpu and all 13 work but in field mem/core  in SMOS i see only 10 mem/core parametars.  And  i dont know how to oc all my cards becouse i dont see all 13.Sory for bad english, i hope you understud me.

Admin knows that, he has this issue in his todo, will fix it soon.
Activity: 11
Hi, why i see only 10 gpu in SMOS? i have 13 gpu and all 13 work but in field mem/core  in SMOS i see only 10 mem/core parametars.  And  i dont know how to oc all my cards becouse i dont see all 13.Sory for bad english, i hope you understud me.
Activity: 3
phenomenal, now it's working correctly and with a 4 - 5+ MH/s improvement on the hashrate / card depending on memory, superb. Just one Q., before the dag fix I had finally gotten acceptable energy levels at power stage 3, to keep the energy levels around the same, should I go for 900 on the core undervolt or even lower, while keeping power stage at 3 ?
You need to experiment with it. I have mine on powerstage 3 and 900 .
You should watch powermeter and try to lower powerstage or undervolting and if it takes less wattage and its stable then ok.
If not then try to rise powerstage first.
Anyway this works as powestage+undervolt so if you have 900mv at powerstage 7 and second case on powerstage 3, then this 3 will take less wattage.
I dont know exactly what happening, i just know from experience that it behaves like that Smiley

Each GPU has own tolerance for undervolting.
Even 6 indentical GPUs from the same part are totally different. Once could undervolt to 900 while other to 850 remaining stable.
Every GPU is very separate case Smiley Also risers are important.
Bad risers i think can result in less stable voltage and can cause problems.
In this word there is milion cases that something will go wrong Cheesy

Is the anyway to view GPU Power Usage and Efficiency? I saw a video on the utube and there was a box with this info in it on his screen the os running.
I will add this to my TODO list and do it in some time yes.

Hello, i have a problem. NVIDIA 1080 cant overclock. I have update NV1127. How can i use updt 1128? Pls help me.. 2 days ago always be perfect,its new updt Sad
What i need to do? Thx
I need reebot rig to get new update?
Please write to me at [email protected]
I want to take a look on your rig.
Can you forward ssh port to your mining rig ang give it to me VIA EMAIN (not here !)
Or prepare team viewer to ay windows that is in he same network as your rig ?
Also send me rig name and email of this rig.
I have very little cases that this update fixed maaany cases but also caused new problems that didnt existed before.
Also try rebooting our rig and see if that will fix your problem ! (it might).
If not then write to me to email.

How to enable\use teamviewer in smos?
There is no such thing. RX OS is console only. Headless OS.

reboot rig any times help me:)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
I have handmade PC resetter, I need to run infinite pings on it (keepalive). So how can I run additional command? Basically I can add it to miner command line:
Ping host -t & ...
will this work? Or any other solution?

SRR?
Activity: 24
I have handmade PC resetter, I need to run infinite pings on it (keepalive). So how can I run additional command? Basically I can add it to miner command line:
Ping host -t & ...
will this work? Or any other solution?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
phenomenal, now it's working correctly and with a 4 - 5+ MH/s improvement on the hashrate / card depending on memory, superb. Just one Q., before the dag fix I had finally gotten acceptable energy levels at power stage 3, to keep the energy levels around the same, should I go for 900 on the core undervolt or even lower, while keeping power stage at 3 ?
You need to experiment with it. I have mine on powerstage 3 and 900 .
You should watch powermeter and try to lower powerstage or undervolting and if it takes less wattage and its stable then ok.
If not then try to rise powerstage first.
Anyway this works as powestage+undervolt so if you have 900mv at powerstage 7 and second case on powerstage 3, then this 3 will take less wattage.
I dont know exactly what happening, i just know from experience that it behaves like that Smiley

Each GPU has own tolerance for undervolting.
Even 6 indentical GPUs from the same part are totally different. Once could undervolt to 900 while other to 850 remaining stable.
Every GPU is very separate case Smiley Also risers are important.
Bad risers i think can result in less stable voltage and can cause problems.
In this word there is milion cases that something will go wrong Cheesy

Is the anyway to view GPU Power Usage and Efficiency? I saw a video on the utube and there was a box with this info in it on his screen the os running.
I will add this to my TODO list and do it in some time yes.

Hello, i have a problem. NVIDIA 1080 cant overclock. I have update NV1127. How can i use updt 1128? Pls help me.. 2 days ago always be perfect,its new updt Sad
What i need to do? Thx
Please write to me at [email protected]
I want to take a look on your rig.
Can you forward ssh port to your mining rig ang give it to me VIA EMAIN (not here !)
Or prepare team viewer to ay windows that is in he same network as your rig ?
Also send me rig name and email of this rig.
I have very little cases that this update fixed maaany cases but also caused new problems that didnt existed before.
Also try rebooting our rig and see if that will fix your problem ! (it might).
If not then write to me to email.

There is no such thing. RX OS is console only. Headless OS.

Activity: 39
Activity: 141
Thank you veru much. Got it to work. Grin

--server eu1-zcash.flypool.org --user tZCASH_ADRESS.WORKER --pass x --port 3333 --fee 0 --pec --api 0.0.0.0:42000

Thank you but how? I am trying to learn this and am lost a bit.Is it put into the same place that your wallet address is put? And what do I put?

On the ewbf-0.3.4b, there is an option --api - for web monitoring (for example --api 0.0.0.0:42000), http://127.0.0.1:42000. Or --pec - for monitoring in the console. Efficiency  Hash(Sol)/Watt
Activity: 3
What i need to do? Thx
Jump to: