Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 360. (Read 835503 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 252
can we expect sometime to get claymores dual miner? i think i can get more out of my cards using smos doing eth + something else

Do you mean version 10.0 of the dual miner?  Because all the older versions are already installed.
czr
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
can we expect sometime to get claymores dual miner? i think i can get more out of my cards using smos doing eth + something else
Activity: 27
@ Titanic - is it possible to mine with nicehash so that SMOS pick daily the most profitable coin ?

Yes and no, just set miner, algorithm and set nicehash pool. Right coin is set by Nicehash, only algorithm is set stable.

thanks for your answer, but I don't understand, could you show me the config ?
Activity: 50
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone who uses SMOS on more than 10 P106-100 mining edition cards still experiences problems with OC and PL or did tytanick solved this issues? Also, do I still need to edit the system file to get the cards running from 2MH/s to their standard hashrate ( deleting the -allow-empty-configuration command) ?

Wanted to use the SMOS but since OC wasn't available there's not much point really.

Thanks in advance to everyone who can answer my question!
Activity: 2
Thanks i try that, look to work but nanopool is not fast to show if it's working, but i found share, thanks !
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation
Hello,

I'm trying hard to strat mining ETC with nanopool, but i failed for 2-3h, so i'm asking here, can I have a simple config text , what i need to put to mine etc with SMOS please Smiley

Thanks,

No problemo I try for you

with claymore 9.8

Code:
-epool etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999 -ewal 0x0501D3F6D5C6709c0Ea72Aaf481EfED5F5d8c7F7.$rigName/[email protected] -epsw x -allpools 1 -mode 1 -estale 0 -etha 0 -wd 1 -asm 1 -ethi 16 -gser 2

Wink
Hi tytanick

here is my comand line

-s xmr-eu2.nanopool.org:14444 -w wallet.$rigName/[email protected] -p x -i 1024

I don't use wallet of course but my real one

only pool and password change in config.txt

"pool_address" : "xmr-eu2.nanopool.org:14444",
"wallet_address" : "42MmCH6p1B3P7BaC3y8KcXayNcKa1jaU9RnUPKFy7SMAJrGrgMajd17WbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgU i29TpKXpm3xUCcQ2.RX580",
"pool_password" : "x",

What am I doing wrong ?
Activity: 2
Hello,

I'm trying hard to strat mining ETC with nanopool, but i failed for 2-3h, so i'm asking here, can I have a simple config text , what i need to put to mine etc with SMOS please Smiley

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
stak-miner is broken ?
Will look into it.

Edit.
Guys i cant find problem

Are you modifying the default options replacing the wallet and others ?
Because entering different options wont work, the syntax needs to be as default !
Please share our syntas so i could check it ?
tytanick do you fix the fail with the wallet in the xmr-stak-amd miner ?

I'am waiting for that  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
waiting too... for dag-fix in SMOS  Undecided

-10% MH/S actualy!!!
As now there is no universal fix and it wont be implemented automatically becasue of many problems that can cause.
If you want please use this image and try booting it with youtr rig. Its the only solution for now.
When AMD will release new drivers then i could implement probably fix as optional update.
Anyway i wont push this update to everyones rig becasue it would be destructive.
http://download.simplemining.net/simpleminer-RX-v1118_dagfix_computekernel.img.zip
For xmr-stak-amd

the winner is 42MmCH6p1B3P7BaC3y8KcXayNcKa1jaU9RnUPKFy7SMAJrGrgMajd17WbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgU i29TpKXpm3xUCcQ2.RX580

You can check

https://xmr.nanopool.org/account/42MmCH6p1B3P7BaC3y8KcXayNcKa1jaU9RnUPKFy7SMAJrGrgMajd17WbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgUi29TpKXpm3xUCcQ2

Huh

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
waiting too... for dag-fix in SMOS  Undecided

-10% MH/S actualy!!!
Activity: 41
we are still waiting for the CM v10 to be loaded up in the system so we can see if there are difference.

we are on ETH dag epoch 141 now and the hash rate went down again, I hope the CM v10 would be loaded up asap TS.

Thanks a lot and Im looking forward for your immediate and positive response!

You mean CM10 with simpleminer-RX-v1118_dagfix_computekernel.img.zip  ?
because CM10 alone won't change anything with normal SMos.

Yes, thats what Im trying to say, but the driver is already dag-fix right? so i believed no need for the drivers to be updated unless there will be a better one with a better hash rate. and I believed what we use right now is the dag-fix driver since this OS is updating itself automatically. Just correct me if Im wrong.
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
we are still waiting for the CM v10 to be loaded up in the system so we can see if there are difference.

we are on ETH dag epoch 141 now and the hash rate went down again, I hope the CM v10 would be loaded up asap TS.

You mean CM10 with simpleminer-RX-v1118_dagfix_computekernel.img.zip  ?
because CM10 alone won't change anything with normal SMos.
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
there is a glitch with the new xmr miner.
No matter what pool you choose, it keeps  mining in nanopool as stock setting, and probably stock wallet...

Please check !

Yeah I'm also experiencing the same thing, It's mining away just fine but not to my account.

I agree, after one hour all my workers leave my account.
I return to SGminer 5.5.5

Be careful guys we are mining for some one else with xmr-stak-amd

xtoffm1 and xtoffm2 use SGminer SMOS
xtoffx2 (3 X 1060 6go) xtoffxPC (GTX970)  use ccminer windows  
the others desappear because of the use of xmr-stak-amd

xtoffx1, xtoffx3, xtoffx4, xtoffx5 and xtoffx6 no more in the list

Shocked   Roll Eyes   Shocked

all my workers at home now

I am waiting for the fix  Huh I hope tu use xmr-stak-amd

Got screwed too.... not cool.

Be careful when changing miner too, often the change doesn't apply properly and you get mining the stock settings instead of the ones you just set ! loosing all the profit until you notice the zero hashrate at pool.
Always double check after applying.
Activity: 41

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
any idea when its gonna okey for AMD dag fix on Os ?
there is a glitch with the new xmr miner.
No matter what pool you choose, it keeps  mining in nanopool as stock setting, and probably stock wallet...

Please check !

Yeah I'm also experiencing the same thing, It's mining away just fine but not to my account.

I agree, after one hour all my workers leave my account.
I return to SGminer 5.5.5

Be careful guys we are mining for some one else with xmr-stak-amd

xtoffm1 and xtoffm2 use SGminer SMOS
xtoffx2 (3 X 1060 6go) xtoffxPC (GTX970)  use ccminer windows  
the others desappear because of the use of xmr-stak-amd

xtoffx1, xtoffx3, xtoffx4, xtoffx5 and xtoffx6 no more in the list

Shocked   Roll Eyes   Shocked

all my workers at home now

I am waiting for the fix  Huh I hope tu use xmr-stak-amd

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hey.
First, I use SMOS for 3 months now and I'm very happy with it.

I have just one question, there are auto-update of SMOS or I must download the latest image at each new update? or I just need to reboot my rig... ?

Thanks

auto-pilot mode.

all updates are automatically - downloaded and updated.

Jump to: