Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 376. (Read 835503 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thanks Dev
12 GPU RX with Mobo TB250 BTC Pro Running and No issue
but i am still wait Driver Fix DAG
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is anyone have issues with "Cannot resolve 'eth-eu.dwarfpool.com'
ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to eth-eu.dwarfpool.com............

for some reason my miners cannot connect today
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
boot up with less than 6 x GPUs and do the BIOS settings..

... after than insert the next 6 x GPUs

I have a tb250-btc pro motherboard that supports 12 cards and 12 1060s hooked up, but whenever I boot up I get scrolling PCIe Bus errors. The bios is set to mining mode - above 6g and SMOS supports 15 cards so theoretically there shouldn't be an issue. I know one guy here got the same board up and running with 12, but I can't seem to get over 6 without these issues. I've talked to the dev and he's working on it, but I want to ask if anyone has had and overcome this issue in the meantime.

Bootup with PCI-16x slot
Goto BIOS
Disable Sound
Power ON after power loss
On board graphics - Enabled, select IGFX
Mining Mode - Above 6G
Save reboot
plugin to onboard graphics

*** set all PCI speed to "Gen 2" if that helps

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately this didn't help. We're still getting scrolling errors that say:

PCIe Bus Error: Severity=Corrected, type=Physical Layer, id=00db(Receiver ID)
    device [8086:aZee] error status/mask=00000001/00002000

• receiver error (first)

Any ideas?

Disable aspm via bios and if that doesn't help smos dev must add some kernel boot options to /etc/default/grub

I have spend 6 hours of test with this mobo and 6 cards, tried both images - normal RX and z170image. None of the bios settings help to boot up with more than 1 gpu. I tried every possible combination and it's not booting. Problem is the kernel seems to not work fine with this Biostar, this guy here have the same observation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_VoWV9ENa0&feature=youtu.be  so it's not just two of us. Can we have a version for this MB, please ?

reading your post again and I assume you are using the NVIDIA smOS image.... looks like you are not  Grin

I have the same board and all 12 x RX470s are working just fine

Since you have GTX-1060 you need this image, NOT the RX ones

https://simplemining.net/download/simpleminer-NV-v1103-kernel4.11.4-nvidia375.66-i915fw.imgc

setup your BIOS with 1 or 2 cards first and enable the Above 6G..., reboot and put in the rest of your cards, reboot ... you should be mining with all 12 cards

We finally got our rig running by adding pci=noaer to the boot options in grub. running stably with 12 cards now, no issues!

How did you do that? I can't write changes to grub, I ve seeing a message that file system is not writeable, or something like that
Activity: 42
hay dev..
how about Driver DAG Fixed for linux ?
Activity: 16
Guys,
Anyone can mine with 1060 p106 on SMOS?
Please let me know cuz I cant

Peace outBTCBTCBTC

I'm still unable to mine with my p106. Anything more than 1 card and the power draw goes to 15 no matter what i do. I tried to follow the instructions that some other users posted but it still doesnt work. Hope they release an update to support it soon

Hi, I found a solution how to enable mining on Nvidia P106 with SMOS. You need to edit file /root/utils/rclocal.sh (with WinSCP for example) and remove "-a --allow-empty-initial-configuration" from nvidia-xconfig line. You will get full mining speed after reboot. :-D If anybody need a help - send me a PM.

Tested working, but cant overclock and control fan speed.
I still cant figure out what to do with those p106-100. I think its driver issue and i am waiting for newer version.

if only i could control the fan would be a good step for the moment. too loud running at 100%. haha.
dont want to buy ssd.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Guys,

Peace outBTCBTCBTC

I'm still unable to mine with my p106. Anything more than 1 card and the power draw goes to 15 no matter what i do. I tried to follow the instructions that some other users posted but it still doesnt work. Hope they release an update to support it soon

Hi, I found a solution how to enable mining on Nvidia P106 with SMOS. You need to edit file /root/utils/rclocal.sh (with WinSCP for example) and remove "-a --allow-empty-initial-configuration" from nvidia-xconfig line. You will get full mining speed after reboot. :-D If anybody need a help - send me a PM.

I still cant figure out what to do with those p106-100. I think its driver issue and i am waiting for newer version.
Activity: 4
same here, no overclock for p106-100
Activity: 160
smOS is excellent if you need basic fonctions. I use it since 2 months on 18 rigs, but I arrive at a point where the development is so slow that I'm switching to an other OS that has a fast paced dev: Minerstat.
Tons of new functions every weeks, OS almost ready, new coins to be mined added the same day (Sigt as example...) He will get my money Smiley
Would like to know it's name?
Activity: 34
Hi, How much RAM do I need per GPU? Like is 2 gigs ok for 6 gpus mining zcash?
Activity: 16
Guys,

Peace outBTCBTCBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
smOS is excellent if you need basic fonctions. I use it since 2 months on 18 rigs, but I arrive at a point where the development is so slow that I'm switching to an other OS that has a fast paced dev: Minerstats.
Tons of new functions every weeks, OS almost ready, new coins to be mined added the same day (Sigt as example...) He will get my money Smiley
Would like to know it's name?
Activity: 160
smOS is excellent if you need basic fonctions. I use it since 2 months on 18 rigs, but I arrive at a point where the development is so slow that I'm switching to an other OS that has a fast paced dev: Minerstat.
Activity: 31
I back to windows coz no amd fix driver  Embarrassed
Activity: 2
You should keep it working man we need it all the time and that's why we pay for it.
It'll cost you some more dollars per month to make a fail over server and deliver good service.

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
I want to let you kow that today there are some problems with dashboard. Sometimes its offline.
Dont worry, rigs are mining Smiley
Activity: 8
I know we just got skunk for cuda with the last release. Any chance we can get that updated to https://github.com/krnlx/ccminer-skunk-krnlx due to the major hash rate increase? That would rock.

Here is the post.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signatum-skunk-ccminer-krnlx-30mh-1070-525-mh-1080ti-freeopensource-2070862

The increase on a 1080ti was from about 30mh to 52mh.
+
Activity: 81
Yesterday was rasied dag right?

I lost 0.5mh for each card. From 28.3 to 27.8

AMD please release linux drivers!
Activity: 20
I know we just got skunk for cuda with the last release. Any chance we can get that updated to https://github.com/krnlx/ccminer-skunk-krnlx due to the major hash rate increase? That would rock.

Here is the post.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signatum-skunk-ccminer-krnlx-30mh-1070-525-mh-1080ti-freeopensource-2070862

The increase on a 1080ti was from about 30mh to 52mh.
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
Упaлa мoщнocть co 170 нa 160.
6 кapт RX480. Cлышaл чтo дpaйвepa нyжнo cтaвить дpyгиe чтo пoфикcили пpoблeмy (нa виндoвce), нo кaк быть ecли этo нa simplemining.net

Зapaнee cпacибo

There is no solution for that on linux at the moment (

Btw, overclocking isn't working on smos ATM, at least on nvidia gpus
For some reason - whatever clocks I set, my 1070 runs on 26,7 on claymore 9.8 (

For me overclocking works up to a point. With my 1060's with Samsung Memory I can get them as fast as 22.5 MH in SMOS. In windows I can get up to 24 MH out of them. Changing core speed has no effect but changing the memory speed does  have some impact. Does anyone know what version of the NVIDIA driver is being used in SMOS?  Huh

Would you please show your OC settings screenshot?
And that's terrible - i always used to Believe hashrate performance will be better in Linux than on Win Sad
Activity: 8
On a new ccminer-tpruvot-v2.1 for SIGT 1080TI gives only about 35 MH, but should give about 50 MH. Anyone know how to fix it?
Jump to: