Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 377. (Read 835503 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 260
Упaлa мoщнocть co 170 нa 160.
6 кapт RX480. Cлышaл чтo дpaйвepa нyжнo cтaвить дpyгиe чтo пoфикcили пpoблeмy (нa виндoвce), нo кaк быть ecли этo нa simplemining.net

Зapaнee cпacибo

There is no solution for that on linux at the moment (

Btw, overclocking isn't working on smos ATM, at least on nvidia gpus
For some reason - whatever clocks I set, my 1070 runs on 26,7 on claymore 9.8 (

For me overclocking works up to a point. With my 1060's with Samsung Memory I can get them as fast as 22.5 MH in SMOS. In windows I can get up to 24 MH out of them. Changing core speed has no effect but changing the memory speed does  have some impact. Does anyone know what version of the NVIDIA driver is being used in SMOS?  Huh
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
6 кapт RX480. Cлышaл чтo дpaйвepa нyжнo cтaвить дpyгиe чтo пoфикcили пpoблeмy (нa виндoвce), нo кaк быть ecли этo нa simplemining.net

Зapaнee cпacибo

There is no solution for that on linux at the moment (

Btw, overclocking isn't working on smos ATM, at least on nvidia gpus
For some reason - whatever clocks I set, my 1070 runs on 26,7 on claymore 9.8 (
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is anyone else having issues with a VEGA 64 GPU being recognized by SMOS?
Activity: 15
Merit: 3

Зapaнee cпacибo
Activity: 29
tytanik - THANKS! will test this soon (tonight)

I realize there is little to test it should run as any CCMiner on linux. thanks for the work !
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Is simplemining can mine sigt ? can't find info on simplemining website

Only nvidia.
Activity: 7
Is simplemining can mine sigt ? can't find info on simplemining website
can someone teach me how to use winscp to connect smos, i saw somebody said i need to edit some file to make my p106 work normal but I don't know the Ip, username and password.

You need an openssh server running on the machine. Once openssh is installed, you need to configure a local account for the winscp client to connect to.

I connected easily - i have another wifi router and i plug ethernet cable to the rig, then login to 192.168.0.1 (to the main router) and look for wifi connections ip adress. Then put IP from the router web interface , (which is second router) to winscp and connect using root / miner1324 login, password.
That's it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
can someone teach me how to use winscp to connect smos, i saw somebody said i need to edit some file to make my p106 work normal but I don't know the Ip, username and password.

You need an openssh server running on the machine. Once openssh is installed, you need to configure a local account for the winscp client to connect to.
is there a more simple way? is there a software allow me to edit smos file on the usb directly on my window 10 computer?

The problem is Windows does not recognize Linux partitions. Probably the easiest way would be to remove the smOS flash drive from the rig, boot your other computer to a Ubuntu Live CD and connect the flash drive, so you will be able to edit the files on the partition.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Activity: 20
tytanick,

I know you said you have a team that handles the srr orders and all of that, but is there a way to get in contact with that team? Trying to figure out how long my order will take before it ships. It was ordered a few days ago and still says processing.
Activity: 65
Is it possible to include the miner prospector in the smos?
https://github.com/semtexzv/Prospector/releases
Activity: 3
Can it mine always with such hashrate not only for DevFee?

Maybe smth change at Claymore miner setup?
Activity: 3
Hi. My usual hashrate is about 370 Mh/s but when my rig start mining for Claymore DEV FEE hashrate is higher (395 Mh/s), why?

https://yadi.sk/i/Wn3f8Vg_3M5vWD
https://yadi.sk/i/pkQKIfyU3M5vYd
Activity: 55
the new skunk miner is out there, with much faster performence
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
some of my systems stopped working with new update.  does anyoen have same problem?  my servers mine, but eventually 3 or 4 gpus go to 0 and system resets :/
Guys,
Anyone can mine with 1060 p106 on SMOS?
Please let me know cuz I cant

Peace outBTCBTCBTC

I'm still unable to mine with my p106. Anything more than 1 card and the power draw goes to 15 no matter what i do. I tried to follow the instructions that some other users posted but it still doesnt work. Hope they release an update to support it soon

Hi, I found a solution how to enable mining on Nvidia P106 with SMOS. You need to edit file /root/utils/rclocal.sh (with WinSCP for example) and remove "-a --allow-empty-initial-configuration" from nvidia-xconfig line. You will get full mining speed after reboot. :-D If anybody need a help - send me a PM.

Sent you a PM, please help me to connect via WinSCP and edit cfg file )
Hope to get a reply from you  Wink
Activity: 68
Hi, ! my account  is stucked  at  .... Checking connection to simplemining.net .... ?  Chat Simplemining is not working properly :/

P.D. It seem simplemining.net goes down.. but at the moment its working 100% OK
Activity: 11
I was thinking about lowering some timeouts but still why they are not connecting  that is the question.
Only 2% rigs didnt updated to newest version.

seems to be ok now I restarted my router I think that did it.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Jump to: