Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 380. (Read 835503 times)

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

tytanick

I just received order #100000315 

Items Ordered
Product Name   SKU   Price   Qty   Subtotal
Subtotal   $175.60
Shipping & Handling   $22.00
Grand Total   $197.60
SSRv2
SSRv2-SSRv2Board-ps-0-none-RigCable5m-RigCable3m- RJ9-adapter   
$175.60

$175.60

Board Type

1 x SRRv2 Board $150.00
SSRv2Board       Ordered: 1

Power supply

1 x Power Supply $10.00
ps-0       Ordered: 1

Power supply CABLE

1 x NONE - (no PSU cable) $0.00
none       Ordered: 1

Adapters

8 x Adapter for RJ9 cable TO PC motherboard $0.00
RJ9-adapter       Ordered: 8

Rig cable 3m (~10 feet)

4 x 3m Rig Cable (~10 feet) $6.80
RigCable3m       Ordered: 4

Rig cable 5m (~16 feet)

4 x 5m Rig Cable (~16 feet) $8.80
RigCable5m       Ordered: 4

« Back to My Orders

i pasted the order contents here aswell.  I did not receive the hookups for the mobo.  Rendering this useless.  Please send me tracking on those parts in bold asap as im sure this was a simple oversight.  I would also be willing to take a refund ONLY if there is a way i can buy these off the shelf quicker than waiting another 2-3 weeks for these to arrive.  Please dbl check your orders from here on out. 

BR
Doug
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Does the OP provide support at all? If not, I'm going to pay $30 for a perpetual license for pimpOS instead of $24 each year for each rig.

Only the time that consume installing the drivers on any windows is worth that 2$/month.

Activity: 136
Im about to get started with this new build of simple mining for Nvidia, does anyone have gtx-1060 core and mem settings working?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Hi ! If anyone can answer me, maybe the developer ....
Why this operating system [Mining OS - Also known here as SMOS] has stolen the name of another ever linux based system that started to develop in 2012 ...

but that at some point it stopped ...      The site I'm talking about is this   https://www.smos-linux.org/
Initially when I saw this topic / thread on the bitcointalk, I thought that it took up the development ... but then I realized that it has nothing to do with the other system ... and then I wonder again why it was stolen the name ?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
ccminer, will be?
groups, will be?
new driver update for dag, will be?
Any answer for many questons in this forum, will be???

Guys relax a little we have a vacation time. All we need a rest sometimes. Maybe tytanick is working hard or rest a little. Give him some time.
Activity: 37
I haven't seen anything regarding smos and vega.  Will smos support vega?  I've been using smos for a few months now and really like it, but I'm thinking about buying a couple vega cards at launch Monday morning.  So I was curious if smos will support the vega cards or if I should look into other operating systems.
Activity: 11
I just try today and SM is amazing, but pwerstage on amd is poor.

My rig (5 x rx580 4gb) on Windows use 850w
Same clocks and pwerstage 0 in SM uses 915w

I read more people with more power consumption in sm than Windows.

Any fix coming soon? , If dev fix that sure I will keep on SM?

Regards

Maybe your doing something wrong, powerstage does indeed work, as 0 crashes most of my amd cards? so seems it is doing something

Yes it works because It lows watts in wall plug, but isnt enougth. My rig can run with less watts

yeah ? Also I have 7 RX580 (MSI mostly) running of an 850w PSU, per rig. so it definately does work.
Activity: 81

Regards

Maybe your doing something wrong, powerstage does indeed work, as 0 crashes most of my amd cards? so seems it is doing something

Yes it works because It lows watts in wall plug, but isnt enougth. My rig can run with less watts

Regards

Activity: 81

My rig (5 x rx580 4gb) on Windows uses 850w

I read more people with more power consumption in sm than Windows. I try - cvddc command but doesn't work.

Regards

Can we get an estimated delivery on the DAG fix ? Over the last month AMD drivers have seen a hash rate drop of at least 10 MH /s, RX580 8gb's included...

we have to wait for official drivers from amd, an then they could add them on the distro...

btw is it just me or the simplemining.net is too much slow and down all the time ?

Personally I never had a problem with simplemining in last 6 months I used it, (some of tutorials could have been a bit clearer like dual ming siacoin as I had to adapt the script playing a guessing game) as for the DAG fix hope this gets released soon as currently lost about 40mh/s across all my cards combined mining ethereum, I may move to musicoin then auto-convert to ethereum on miningpoolhub.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
ccminer, will be?
groups, will be?
new driver update for dag, will be?
Any answer for many questons in this forum, will be???

Activity: 117
Does my rig use $0.0666 per day if it's offline?
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Dear all,

I hope this is the right place to ask this. I've tried the chat, to no avail. unfortunately.
Here's my problem: I have everything up and running with 4x 480's. The system is mining at around 105MH's, which seems to be healthy for the cards. I started about 20 hours ago, with a balance of -0.0028$. This wasn't going up and since there is a monthly $2 fee, I figured I had to deposit some ETH first, so I deposited $6. This amount has been declining since yesterday to about $5.9157, and I have no clue why.

You're confused.  This doesn't have anything to do with your earnings from mining. Your earnings from mining go directly into your wallet.

Your fee for smOS is paid separately.  This is what that number is in regards too. The fee for running the software.

In your example:
You deposit $6.

Your rig uses $0.0666 per day.  That's $2.00 divided by 30.  Every day the number will decrease by 6.6 cents until it starts to go negative again.

Once you get down to zero or close to it you'll want to deposit some more ETH to pay for the usage of the software. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Can we get an estimated delivery on the DAG fix ? Over the last month AMD drivers have seen a hash rate drop of at least 10 MH /s, RX580 8gb's included...

we have to wait for official drivers from amd, an then they could add them on the distro...

btw is it just me or the simplemining.net is too much slow and down all the time ?
Having the same i from Dashboard saying miner is off but when i check pool its online
Activity: 8

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
Activity: 22
That is just the price of the coin making the value lower..has nothing to do with your miners
Activity: 2
Dear all,

I hope this is the right place to ask this. I've tried the chat, to no avail. unfortunately.
Here's my problem: I have everything up and running with 4x 480's. The system is mining at around 105MH's, which seems to be healthy for the cards. I started about 20 hours ago, with a balance of -0.0028$. This wasn't going up and since there is a monthly $2 fee, I figured I had to deposit some ETH first, so I deposited $6. This amount has been declining since yesterday to about $5.9157, and I have no clue why.

I'm currently in the claymore-eth-v9.8   pool.
settings: -wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1

If I visit the "Your Ethereum mining stats on dwarfpool.com" I get a message saying "invalid wallet".
If I visit the "Your Ethereum mining stats on ethpool.org" I get a message saying "Cannot read property 'currentHashrate' of undefined"

My ETH BTC and Siacoin wallets are filled.

Did I overlook something?

Again I noticed some other people encountering the same thing on the Chat, hopefully this message will help them too.

Thank you all in advance.

edit; Removing the 0x from the start of the wallet loads a page now! Now trying to authorise my system in Dwarfpool.
Jump to: