Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 43. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
is it possible to adjust the fan speed for one of the cards in the rig via the web gui?  if not the web gui, is there a shell command I could apply?  I would like to put the fan at 100%
No there isnt. Target temperature is doing it automatically. What is your case and why you need it to make one at 100% ? What is your goal ?
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
is it possible to adjust the fan speed for one of the cards in the rig via the web gui?  if not the web gui, is there a shell command I could apply?  I would like to put the fan at 100%
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
On all GTX 1070/1080 cards you will need to keep increasing core a little with each epoch change or it will keep dropping hashrate, it will no longer be as high as what it used to be back in the days. Its caused by a driver bug that nvidia will not fix.

The question is if all nvidia gpus will have the same fate with the dag file because even if eth is gone then will be other coins with the dag. That makes new nvidia gpus less attractive because you dont know when they will have lower hashrates every few days.
I talked with nvidia developer with many back and forth messages and the result of the 41 msg conversation is:

First post was here I joined to get my panda miner to run.
I remember You of course Smiley I remember all my first clients Cheesy
Yet i do not want to change the price just yet. Improving of the service is better way. There is so much things to be done...
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
On all GTX 1070/1080 cards you will need to keep increasing core a little with each epoch change or it will keep dropping hashrate, it will no longer be as high as what it used to be back in the days. Its caused by a driver bug that nvidia will not fix.

The question is if all nvidia gpus will have the same fate with the dag file because even if eth is gone then will be other coins with the dag. That makes new nvidia gpus less attractive because you dont know when they will have lower hashrates every few days.
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
Thank you for helping me optimize my 5600 XTs Smiley

Could you help me with my GTX 1070s?  Right now I get about 26 MH/s with a power draw of 110W

I have the following settings :

Core MHz = 0
Mem MHz = 1000
Power Limit 110

everything else is default.

I know on Windows I used to get 30MH/s+

Any help would be appreciated, thank you Smiley

PS.  I am using phoenixminer-v5.1c

Thank you for helping me optimize my 5600 XTs Smiley

Could you help me with my GTX 1070s?  Right now I get about 26 MH/s with a power draw of 110W

I have the following settings :

Core MHz = 0
Mem MHz = 1000
Power Limit 110

everything else is default.

I know on Windows I used to get 30MH/s+

Any help would be appreciated, thank you Smiley

PS.  I am using phoenixminer-v5.1c
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
Miners update:
- wildrig-multi-v0.27.2 (Beta release. Fixed incorrect shares on progpow variants after devfee)
- xmrig-v6.3.4 (RandomX: added new option scratchpad_prefetch_mode, added SSE4.1-optimized Blake2b, returned old soft AES implementation and added auto-select between the two, moved more stuff to compile time, small x86 JIT compiler speedup, AES improvements, a bit faster hardware AES code when compiled with MSVC. Improved nonce iteration performance)
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Okay I am looking to  get linux on my  pandaminer.

My skills are weak in linux. 

So  has anyone done this  ie

purchased pandaminer
purchased simpleminer

loaded the msata with linux

then booted the pandaminer

I have a blank msata  and can leave the oem msata alone.

but guidance would be need for me.

First post was here I joined to get my panda miner to run.
legendary
Thank you so much for the quick reply!  I got my power usage down to 90w and still hashing at 40.15 MH/s!

Smiley

Nice numbers.
I have to thank ty for helping me with mystery issue.

My 3 down rigs are running I am pushing about 1.1gh on the big account

and around 555 on 4 small accounts

all told about 1.61gh. and about 6.041kwatts  3910 + 365 + 1157 + 609

now 1610mh earns about 60 a day

if I run my 2 m20s they use 6600 watts and they earn $8.50 a day

If I run 3 s17pros at normal they use 6600 watt and they earn 10.83 a day

If I run 2 s19pros at normal they use 6600 watt and they earn. $15.57 a day

You can buy 40amd 5600 for 40 x 240 = 9600 and the mobos and rigs can be had for about 1400

so 11k  spends 6600 watts and earns 60 a day.

or buy 20 amd 560 for about 4800 + 700 for mobos and parts = 5500

so spend 5500 usd use 3300 watts and earn 30 a day. use PayPal have 6 months to pay and all parts have a 3 year warranty.

or spend about 6000 usd for 2 s19pros use 6600 watts and earn $15.57 a day pay upfront in btc with a six month warranty.

those numbers have not happened since 2016/2017

clearly mining gpus rocks right now as compared to mining asics for btc.

ty runs a good ship here.

it would be nice to see a price drop to $1.50 a rig for loyal guys that just keep mining with you. (me making a shameless plug for myself)

thank you ty for running a good business for more then 4 years
Thank you so much for the quick reply!  I got my power usage down to 90w and still hashing at 40.15 MH/s!

Smiley
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
First off, I love this service.  So easy to run rigs and not have to worry about drivers, patches,etc.  Keep it up!

My question is about my 5600 XT cards.  Right now in the GUI I have 1300 in CoreMHZ and 920 in MemoryMHZ everything else is default settings.

Right now I am getting consistently 40.15 MH/s with a power draw per card of 101W .

I wanted to know if anyone has experimented with these settings to get the power draw per card below 101 W?

You can try changing undervolting but one at a time.
core undervolting to 800 or even 750 if it is stable then:
mvdd 1300
mvddci 800
If some of those is not stable tthen try +10mv until you will see stability.
First off, I love this service.  So easy to run rigs and not have to worry about drivers, patches,etc.  Keep it up!

My question is about my 5600 XT cards.  Right now in the GUI I have 1300 in CoreMHZ and 920 in MemoryMHZ everything else is default settings.

Right now I am getting consistently 40.15 MH/s with a power draw per card of 101W .

I wanted to know if anyone has experimented with these settings to get the power draw per card below 101 W?
legendary
i sent email mentioned the three rigs.

they show on simple miner as offline.

but when i check them via teamviewer the ips show active.

i cant load them or boot them remotely.
Miners update:
- wildrig-multi-v0.27.1 (updated version of beta release 0.27.0)
Miners update:
- wildrig-multi-v0.27.0 (Added parameter --protocol. Added parameter --no-dag-split. Removed x17r-protocol2 (now use x17r and --protocol ufo2). Implemented dag split for huge DAG files on AMD. Implemented vprogpow (new algo of VeriBlock). Implemented x11k (kyancoin))
legendary
hello, wanna switch from Windows to your project - but i would miss Awesome miner
any possibility to install? ssh login with miner:mayemailadress wont work
maybe you can add the agent in the image directly?
Right now i do not plan to implement awesomeminer. Can You tell me why you need it ?
Smos has everything You need ? You can monitor your rigs in dashboard. What are you missing ?

Pls help me. Web show Hashrate = 0 but consolo still show Hashrate normaly. I try restart but still same.

Please send me email to [email protected] with details of your problem and rig that has this problem. I will take a look.

I have three bad rigs and lots of good ones.

i will send an email in the morning.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1290
- fixed problem with missing GPU informations or number of gpus
- fixed DNS checking while miner start
- fixed black text on black background in console with cryptodredge mining
- config.txt and uefi partitions will be mounted as read only now. If you want to modify your config under ssh, you need to make partition as read write now by entering command rw /mnt/user
- ro and rw tools for switching /mnt/user (and optionaly /boot/efi) partitions RO/RW mode
Miners update:
- gminer-v2.23 (Improved performance KAWPOW. Improved performance DAG file generation. Removed dependency from CUDA framework for KAWPOW/ProgPoW. Fixed "no shares" bug for Cuckoo Cycle when intensity less than 100%)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
hello, wanna switch from Windows to your project - but i would miss Awesome miner
any possibility to install? ssh login with miner:mayemailadress wont work
maybe you can add the agent in the image directly?
Right now i do not plan to implement awesomeminer. Can You tell me why you need it ?
Smos has everything You need ? You can monitor your rigs in dashboard. What are you missing ?

Pls help me. Web show Hashrate = 0 but consolo still show Hashrate normaly. I try restart but still same.

Please send me email to [email protected] with details of your problem and rig that has this problem. I will take a look.
Miners update:
- miniz-v1.6w (150,5 improvements 2-20% - mainly on Turing GPUs. Added ocX table to telemetry. In console, ocX log is more clearly shown. Added comand line options: ocXreset – reset stats when finishes ocX; ocXsamples increase/decrease samples in ocX search
- t-rex-v0.17.2 (Added ethash algorithm for Ethereum and progpowz algorithm for Zano. Add --pci-indexing parameter. Add --gpu-init-mode parameter: enables sequential DAG generation to reduce load on power supplies. Print hash rate if no shares have been found for more than 1 minute to indicate miner's activity. Bug fixes: GPU is idle error when generating DAG on low-end cards, nan(ind) in share rejection GPU stats, Log files not rotated correctly)
Pages:
Jump to: