Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 38. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12
New SimpleMining image:
- SM-5.4.52-10-a20.30-n455.45.01
- New NVIDIA beta driver with RTX 3060 Ti support
- Image is available in download section and in "Advanced commands"
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Hey!

My first day with SMOS:
how can I undervolt memory?

Memory UV (MVDD): ?
Memory UV (MVDDCI): ?
Aggressive undervolt: ?

(RX 470 8GB eth only mining)

and what is Powerstage: 1-7?

I suggest entering our Discord. Help team will help you gest started pretty fast than writing here Smiley

Depend on cardm go to Overclocking in that rig you want to OC and then click OC examples button at the top of this window.
You will see suggested overclocking settings.
MVDDCI and MVDD are for RX5000 series (not RX500 series)

RTX 3060 TI Support?
Image is in progress as we speak. It will be released after few tests.If you wish to receive email with this image please write to [email protected] and i will send You link to image within few hours.
Miners update:
- t-rex-v0.19.1 (Minor performance improvements in Octopus)
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Hey!

My first day with SMOS:
how can I undervolt memory?

Memory UV (MVDD): ?
Memory UV (MVDDCI): ?
Aggressive undervolt: ?

(RX 470 8GB eth only mining)

and what is Powerstage: 1-7?
Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v34.4 (Octopus Improve hashrate 1-5% on Nvidia 16, 20, 30xx series)
- t-rex-v0.19.0 (Add octopus algorithm with dev fee 2%. Load NVRTC library only when required reducing RAM footprint for non-ProgPoW based algos. Remove --gpu-report-interval parameter, now GPU stats summary table is printed every 30s. Other cosmetic changes)
- xmrig-v6.6.2 (Fixed RandomX init when switching to other algo and back)
- phoenixminer-v5.3b-fix (fixed package from containing some default config files)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
I have several rigs using simplemining. One of the rigs have 6 VEGA gpu. I would like to ask is there a way to to set different memory timings for each vega cards using amdmemorytweak in OC section? I tryed -d function but it not working may be.

Join the discord chat. Many miners can help you out
Activity: 24
I have several rigs using simplemining. One of the rigs have 6 VEGA gpu. I would like to ask is there a way to to set different memory timings for each vega cards using amdmemorytweak in OC section? I tryed -d function but it not working may be.

I found myself the answer Smiley

Gpu: 01234 - RX580, RX580, VEGA64, VEGA64, RX580

amdmemorytweak --i 0 --REF 30
amdmemorytweak --i 1 --REF 30
amdmemorytweak --i 2 --CL 20 --RAS 30 --RCDRD 13 --RCDWR 12 --RC 44 --RP 14 --RRDS 3 --RRDL 6 --RTP 5 --FAW 12 --CWL 8 --WTRS 4 --WTRL 9 --WR 14 --REF 65000--RFC 249
amdmemorytweak --i 3 --CL 20 --RAS 30 --RCDRD 13 --RCDWR 12 --RC 44 --RP 14 --RRDS 3 --RRDL 6 --RTP 5 --FAW 12 --CWL 8 --WTRS 4 --WTRL 9 --WR 14 --REF 65000--RFC 249
amdmemorytweak --i 4 --REF 30

Rx580 31,5 mh, vega64 51,7 - stable
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Will you be adding support for the AMD RX 6800 series any time soon?

Yes we are working on it from 2 weeks.
There is some progress and support will be added asap but it is always harder with linux drivers than windows ready to use drivers.
Please write to me at [email protected] - when we will have first beta i will contact You and send You it for testing if you will want.
Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v34.2 (Ethash reduce stale share ratio)
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
Will you be adding support for the AMD RX 6800 series any time soon?
Miners update:
- nanominer-v3.1.2 (Octopus (Conflux) performance improvements for Nvidia 1-10% depend on model. Nicehash support was added for Octopus)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I have 7 5700 XT GPU on a motherboard. The setup was running fine for last 2-3 months. However since last few weeks 2 of the GPUs goes offline. Any suggestions?
Might be many things.
First i would suggest to lower overclocking, rise undervolting and check again.
Then you can replace riser in that GPU.
In most cases on of those should help.
Also be sure to check all cables that go from PSU to GPU and to riser - Maybe one of the is burned ?
Take a look on our discord for live help.

on which simple mining image I can mine on rx 6800xt
We are working hard on RX6800 support.
Right now there is complete mess in Linux AMD drivers Wink We need to give it some time.

Miners update:
- teamredminer-v0.7.18 (Added etchash support (algo etchash and --eth_variant_mode). Added dag cache support, mostly intended for eth+zil mining (--eth_dag_cache). Changed the default for ethash ramp-up and staggering to false (--eth_ramp_up and --eth_stagger). Integrated with SimpleMining watchdog by using option --watchdog_script)

Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v33.8 (Cctopus added support for mining on NiceHash)
- xmrig-v6.6.1 (Fixed, benchmark validation on NUMA hardware produced incorrect results in some conditions)

Miners update:
- gminer-v2.31-fix (fixed error "Failed to initialize NVRTC library" while running gminer on rigs with newer versions of NVIDIA drivers)

Update v1297:
- Added API support for srbminer-multi miner

Miners update:
- gminer-v2.32 (fixed "out of memory" error for Ethash on Nvidia)

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 279
Merit: 1
I have 7 5700 XT GPU on a motherboard. The setup was running fine for last 2-3 months. However since last few weeks 2 of the GPUs goes offline. Any suggestions?
Miners update:
- lolminer-v1.16a (Added support Ethash and Beam Hash III for RX 6000 generation of GPUs. All supported algorithms now show the share difficulty and have best share statistics. Added --rebuild-defect n to trigger a rebuild of DAG if a GPU produced n defect shares on the current one. Default is 3, use 0 to deactivate this feature. Added --workmulti n to modify the amount of Ethash work a GPU does per batch. Higher values will cause less CPU load but more stale shares, lower values will give less stale shares but higher CPU load. Performance may vary for different values. Default is 128. New: if Ethash pool disconnects within 2 seconds from connection attempt (immediate reconnect), then the other stratum mode is tested to login. New: AMD Vega and newer cards now display memory temperature in statistics (only visible if there is at least one such GPU in the rig). Default ethstratum changed from ETHV1 to ETHPROXY for better pool compatibility. Stratum pool addresses now understand "stratum+tcp://", "stratum+ssl://" and "ssl://" prefixes (turning on or of ssl / tls automatically) for better compatibility with existing configurations. Slightly reduced CPU load when mining Ethash. New coloring scheme with more friendly colors. For terminals that do not have rgb colors (e.g. shellinabox) use --basecolor to restrict to a simpler set. Use --nocolor to deactivate coloring completely. Fixed: Cards may crash when switching from ZIL cache back to normal mining. Fixed: Wavy hashrate - especially for rigs with many AMD Navi GPUs. Fixed: Watchdog not called when a GPU is stuck & extremely high CPU load on crashed GPU. Fixed: Hashrate reporting not working on some pools (e.g. sparkpool). Fixed: Miner can crash after trying to reconnect to same pool over 5 minutes. Fixed: Miner crashes when mixing TLS and non-TLS pools for fail-over)
- xmrig-v6.6.0 (Online benchmark protocol upgraded to v2, validation not compatible with previous versions. Single thread benchmark now is cheat-resistant, not possible speedup it with multiple threads. RandomX dataset is now always initialized with static seed, to prevent time cheat by report slow dataset initialization. Zero delay online submission, to make time validation much more precise and strict. DNS cache for online benchmark to prevent unexpected delays)
Activity: 55
Did something happen in an update that would cause my 5700 XT rig to give me the " not enough GPU memory to place DAG, you cannot mine this coin with this GPU..." error?  The rig has been working great until about an hour ago.  Now it just reboots, errors out without mining, and reboots again.  Details on the rig:  8 rx 5700 xt 8gb cards of several different brands, Celeron chip, 16 gb ram, running SMOS Claymore 15.0 on a usb thumb drive.  I am writing another usb drive with the v1281 file to see if that helps.  My 480-580 rigs are still mining fine at this time.

Edit, new image did not help.  The v1281 program updated to v1294 I think, then finished booting only to have the same  not enough GPU memory to place DAG, you cannot mine this coin with this GPU error/reboot sequence.

Claymore hasn't been updated in a very very long time. Switch to another miner like Phoenix or TeamRed
Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v33.7 (Add option -no-interrupt for disable miner interrupting current GPU jobs when a new job coming from pool, will cause less power supply issue, but might lead to a bit higher stale ratio and reject shares. Add effiecieny display in console, showing hashrate per watt for each GPU)
Activity: 1
Did something happen in an update that would cause my 5700 XT rig to give me the " not enough GPU memory to place DAG, you cannot mine this coin with this GPU..." error?  The rig has been working great until about an hour ago.  Now it just reboots, errors out without mining, and reboots again.  Details on the rig:  8 rx 5700 xt 8gb cards of several different brands, Celeron chip, 16 gb ram, running SMOS Claymore 15.0 on a usb thumb drive.  I am writing another usb drive with the v1281 file to see if that helps.  My 480-580 rigs are still mining fine at this time.

Edit, new image did not help.  The v1281 program updated to v1294 I think, then finished booting only to have the same  not enough GPU memory to place DAG, you cannot mine this coin with this GPU error/reboot sequence.
Miners update:
- nanominer-v3.1.1 (small bug fixes)
- nbminer-nebutech-v33.6 (faster +100%. Note for octopus from this version: GPUs that has higher core performance than memory performance, need to overclock memory to get higher hashrate, e.g. 2080 3070)
- t-rex-v0.18.11 (small bug fixes)

Miners update:
- phoenixminer-v5.2e (Fixed some problems with 8GB AMD cards. Fixed some problems with 4GB AMD cards when mining ETH or ETC)
- sgminer-fancyIX-v0.7.1 (yescrypt - added optimized binary kernels for RX 580 and Vega - 30% ~ 37% faster, added GCN cross lane instructions in Navi kernel - over 3x faster)

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Pages:
Jump to: