Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 44. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Pls help me. Web show Hashrate = 0 but consolo still show Hashrate normaly. I try restart but still same.
https://i.ibb.co/dfVj51k/Untitled.png
Activity: 363
Merit: 16
hello, wanna switch from Windows to your project - but i would miss Awesome miner

any possibility to install? ssh login with miner:mayemailadress wont work
maybe you can add the agent in the image directly?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
Update v1289:
- Delayed OhGodAnETHlargementPill startup by 40 seconds in order to make DAG loading more stable
- Fixed accidental resume miner from pause if connection issue with internet/dashboard
Miners update:
- bminer-v16.3.1 (Enable tuning memory timings for Ethash on NVIDIA via -fast option)
- cryptodredge-v0.25.1 (Improved MTP,  Argon2d (NIM) algos. Add optimizer (Argon2d (NIM) only). Allow floating-point intensity. Fix CryptoNight issue related to 'the launch timed out and was terminated'. Remove --recompute option. Remove obsolete algos. Fix high CPU usage on MTP when Received new job)
- wildrig-multi-v0.26.0 (Implemented megabtx, megamec, minotaur algos. Added default --opencl-launch for p102, p104 and p106 gpus (also fixed it for RTX series). Support NVIDIA Ampere. Added parameter --ptx-version (to support all new gpus without separate release))
New BETA SimpleMining images:
- SM-5.4.52-5-a18.20-n430.40-v1288 and SM-5.4.52-5-a19.50-n450.57-v1288
- images based on Ubuntu18 Linux distribution
- new disk partition scheme for more stability with NAND flash devices
- improved disk stability by even less writing on disk
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
or offer a one time charge like http://ethosdistro.com/kb/ does i bought a copy of that software i don't use it but still have it and do load it form time to time to see whats new, i like making my own and doing all my own custom set ups etc , after i learn how to .

Sense you said it's a hobby why not just offer some kind of reason able one time charge if you have no plans to make a living doing it and but want to help and feel you need some thing in return, which is cool .

I wish claymores miner offered a one time charge but that might be a little hard because of how it's used , i use it as much as i don't want to but it's kept up to date so right now it's about the best one to use .
 Roll Eyes
From user point of view, paying ONCE makes no sense as company can get money instantly and then not implement any new updates or support.
Too much money makes people lazy. I will think about that option in future but not any time soon.
It was hobby 8 years ago, now it is big company.
copper member
Activity: 28
or offer a one time charge like http://ethosdistro.com/kb/ does i bought a copy of that software i don't use it but still have it and do load it form time to time to see whats new, i like making my own and doing all my own custom set ups etc , after i learn how to .

Sense you said it's a hobby why not just offer some kind of reason able one time charge if you have no plans to make a living doing it and but want to help and feel you need some thing in return, which is cool .

I wish claymores miner offered a one time charge but that might be a little hard because of how it's used , i use it as much as i don't want to but it's kept up to date so right now it's about the best one to use .
 Roll Eyes
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hey guys,

for 3-4 days i have a problem with some rigs that worked perfect till now they are freezing like in the image bellow any idea how this issue can be solved?

https://imgur.com/a/d06gsja

Thank you in advance,

Best Ragards,

Please send me email with information what rig has problems.
Will check configuration and OC and errors.
[email protected]
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

for 3-4 days i have a problem with some rigs that worked perfect till now they are freezing like in the image bellow any idea how this issue can be solved?

https://imgur.com/a/d06gsja

Thank you in advance,

Best Ragards,
Miners update:
- teamredminer-v0.7.10 (Added default log filename trm__.log. Added ethash forced initial allocated epoch - HIGHLY recommended for 4GB rigs. Added ethash DAG build slowdown configuration. Added ethash DAG build staggering across gpus. Added ethash intensity ramp-up. Added option for forcing dev fee region. Added MTP for Navi gpus. Added MTP ramp-up after pad rebuild. Fixed error printouts on failed watchdog script execution. Stats now shows more clocks and temps, and also adds gpu state in hashrate prints)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1287
- fixed missing GPU names / bios names
- fixed nanominer
- improved ROOT miner mode
- improved GPUs detection after reboot and sending stats changes
- added warning message if system detects Nvidia OC not working due to lib error
- advanced reflash command now copies wifi settings
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Tytanick.... would you consider adding DOGE as one of the payment options.

DOGE has cheap fees and very fast transactions.

DOGE is #48 in Coinmarketcap Top 100 coins.

BTC, ETH and ETC are not good payment options currently.

Thanks

I have VERY hard time adding yet another coin but in deed DOGE would be first that i would add in smos Smiley
Right now i will do not touch it as i am no longer developing old dashboard and it is some more mess for me but i will think about this also in future.
Actually i will also add PayPal in future but for bigger deposits like >10-20 $ to cover they F* fees which are smaller than ETH now hahah !

Thx for Suggestion Smiley
Miners update:
- t-rex-v0.16.2 (New --low-load cmd line parameter to optionally opt in for using CUDA kernels that put less stress on the GPUs where running regular kernels cause instability. Currently this is only applicable to kawpow and DAG generation in particular - use this option in SimpleMining if rig crashed after miner start from this version. Fixed init enumerate code -6 error when applying memory tweaks to P102/104/106 cards. Fixed memory tweaks stuck after the miner termination. Fixed memory tweaks becoming inactive in case of network issues or overclock adjustments)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Tytanick.... would you consider adding DOGE as one of the payment options.

DOGE has cheap fees and very fast transactions.

DOGE is #48 in Coinmarketcap Top 100 coins.

BTC, ETH and ETC are not good payment options currently.

Thanks
Miners update:
- xmrig-v6.3.3-2 (updated cuda plugin with fixed broken AstroBWT on NVIDIA)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi Mr Tytus, please can we urgently get update to latesr T-Rex miner.
Kind Regards

Newest t-rex is unstable, we are not adding it on purpuse Smiley

https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/issues/69
Activity: 15
Dashboard update

- extended valid limits for inputs: mvdd 600-950 and mvddci 1100-1400 for RX5700 series (NAVI)

Hi Mr Tytus, please can we urgently get update to latesr T-Rex miner.

Kind Regards
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update

- extended valid limits for inputs: mvdd 1100-1400 and mvddci 600-950 for RX5700 series (NAVI)
Miners update:
- cryptodredge-v0.25.1 (Improve MTP algo. Improve Argon2d (NIM) algo. Add optimizer (Argon2d (NIM) only). Allow floating-point intensity. Fix CryptoNight issue related to launch timed out and was terminated. Remove --recompute option. Remove obsolete algos. Other minor fixes)
- gminer-v2.22 (added 3GB solver for BeamHashIII)
- miniz-v1.6v6 (Improved stability in all algos. Added --stale=n option to help deal with high number of stale shares. Fixed invalid shares while mining beam. Fixed stale shares that were misidentified as invalid on daPool. Smarter check when ssl/tls mining if user does not declare it. Other minor bug fixes)
Pages:
Jump to: