Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 461. (Read 835481 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Well not really.   Powerlevel 0 is a serious undervolt.

I'm only confused since On a 1150/1970 my asus 470 is only getting 27.85Mh.   Both clocks higher.. but then again I'm using the 1500 strap on hynix memory.    (Using claymore 8.1)

But 28Mh at powerlevel 0 is not shitty at all.   Great MH to power ratio.
I was unsure if powerlevel 0 was actually undervolting them successfully, but I assumed so as well so I figure that contributes.

Now these clocks and power levels will most likely not work for say ZCash or ZClassic.

It probably is.    I'm running at powerlevel 5 with 6 gpus, and it is 1000W at the wall for everything.   I could decrease that number if I played with it, but I really didn't take a lot of time to mess with timings once I got it stable on the first day.  I never even tried a lower powerlevel to see if it would work!

What claymore version are you using?
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

I'm only confused since On a 1150/1970 my asus 470 is only getting 27.85Mh.   Both clocks higher.. but then again I'm using the 1500 strap on hynix memory.    (Using claymore 8.1)

I was unsure if powerlevel 0 was actually undervolting them successfully, but I assumed so as well so I figure that contributes.

Now these clocks and power levels will most likely not work for say ZCash or ZClassic.
Activity: 10

Uhh these are ASUS ROG RX 570's. Shitty, shitty memory. Only getting ~28MHs per card

Running at 1100/1900 at Powerlevel 0

With those setting you have to be pushing the hell out of that psu
I know 1k is the safe number for the power and it'll do over that but damn

I'm only confused since On a 1150/1970 my asus 470 is only getting 27.85Mh.   Clocked higher, but then again I'm using the 1500 strap on hynix memory.    (Using claymore 8.1)

It hasn't tripped once so I feel okay with it.. I assume like 100-120 watts per card so that's like 700-840w + the CPU/mobo which is maybe another 50 at most..

Remember, ETH is memory intensive and not GPU core intensive so I doubt the cards are pulling the full wattage anyone stressed tested them at in all the reviews.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
My 7x rigs are running perfectly.. all run off of 1kw PSU..

thats impressive soothaa -- what GPUs are your running ?

What kind of down clock are you using too?
Uhh these are ASUS ROG RX 570's. Shitty, shitty memory. Only getting ~28MHs per card

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Elpida? What straps are you using? I get only 27mh/s on 1900 with 1500 straps
Yes, Elpida. I just copied the 1500 straps originally, but I read somewhere that Elpida works better with 1625 ones, so I'm using those. Looks like I'm trying to get them stable between 1925 and 1950, those scrape on 28MHs.

I had stable for two days on 1990mhz and 28.5mh/s with 1500 straps, now I'm stuck on 1925mhz with 27.5mh/s..will try later today the 1625 straps
Yes, Elpida. I just copied the 1500 straps originally, but I read somewhere that Elpida works better with 1625 ones, so I'm using those. Looks like I'm trying to get them stable between 1925 and 1950, those scrape on 28MHs.

hi, for two days everything worked great, the third day i unplug my monitor from the mobo hdmi and then my sixth gpu keeps crashing...i plug the monitor back in but it still keeps crashing until i lower my OC..why is this? two days the OC held, are hdmi dummies needed?
Activity: 14
SimpleMining OS work with USB3 Flash ?
Full speed?
8 Gb or 16 Gb need for last update?
Activity: 64
Just received my rig resetter.
So far so good, i'll will report back if there's any problem.
Activity: 108
I am having a strange issue. On the smOS website it says my rig is offline but I can see with the onboard graphics on my monitor that it is not offline and that it is mining. I also see on the pool website that the rig is active and that it is working as it should. Any suggestions to get this to display as online on the website? It usually stays online on the smOS website for 1-2 hours and then goes offline (only on the website, it is actually working fine)

Additionally, I have noticed when it is online, if I click to restart the rig, it shuts off and never comes back on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 112
I am getting very inconsistent hashrates in smos using Claymore. I have 570s that hash at ~29 MH. In Claymore in smos I am getting a very inconsistent readout jumping back and forth from 29MH and 19MH (and sometimes somewhere in between). Anyone else experience this?

Also, I'd like to try sgminer for eth, does smos support that? I only see sgminer for cryptonight, pascal, and nicehash in the beta dashboard.

Are you dual mining? I was running at a solid 48.8 mhs with Claymore mining just Eth, switched to Eth and Sia and get 48.5 solidly, however often it'll drop down to 36 mhs randomly for a couple of seconds then shoot back up
Activity: 124
Very good job a thousand thumbs up; unfortunately it pays only those who have multiple graphics cards. If you're doing extraction with 1-2 128bit cards no interest charge for each rig.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Most likely it is not capable of providing that many lanes of PCIe to support 8+

I have two H81 BTC Pro boards but idk if buying two $25 things just to add one more GPU per is worth..

The rule of thumb is 6 cards, best hash per power consumption ideally around 1000w or better -- around 4plus amps or lower -- usually with a good custom rom.
Anything beyond these parameters will introduce potential headaches and unnecessary costs - ie. bigger PSU, damn riser issues, increased heat... etc.
Jump to: