Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 558. (Read 835436 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Yes, Optiminer is screwed up with 1043.

I am running it on 2 different rigs and they will stop hashing and in console will tell me my pool info is invalid after hashing there for an hour or 2. Hopefully he can get this issue addressed soon.

============ OVERCLOCKING =================
AMD Overdrive(TM) enabled
============ Starting Miner ===============
[2016-12-12 15:36:11.423] [info] Optiminer/Zcash 1.0.1 (C) Optiminer 2016
[2016-12-12 15:36:11.424] [info] Connecting to us1-zcash.flypool.org:3333.

Adapter 0 - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series
New Core Peak : 1070
New Memory Peak : 1500
Setting powertune level to 0% on adapter 0
[2016-12-12 15:36:31.445] [error] No such host: us1-zcash.flypool.org(Host not found (authoritative))
[2016-12-12 15:36:55.869] [info] Autodetected '--intensity 5' for device 0.
[2016-12-12 15:36:56.262] [info] [GPU0] Using device Hawaii.
[2016-12-12 15:37:12.857] [info] GPU0 Waiting for work from pool.

Hashes then stops for unknown reasons on both R1043 and RX1043 same problem
Maybe your internet is intermittent or the pool, flypool.org, is having problems. I just don't think it's SMOS or optiminer that's causing problems, from the trouble you're reporting.

Keep on mining!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Yes, Optiminer is screwed up with 1043.

I am running it on 2 different rigs and they will stop hashing and in console will tell me my pool info is invalid after hashing there for an hour or 2. Hopefully he can get this issue addressed soon.

============ OVERCLOCKING =================
AMD Overdrive(TM) enabled
============ Starting Miner ===============
[2016-12-12 15:36:11.423] [info] Optiminer/Zcash 1.0.1 (C) Optiminer 2016
[2016-12-12 15:36:11.424] [info] Connecting to us1-zcash.flypool.org:3333.

Adapter 0 - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series
New Core Peak : 1070
New Memory Peak : 1500
Setting powertune level to 0% on adapter 0
[2016-12-12 15:36:31.445] [error] No such host: us1-zcash.flypool.org(Host not found (authoritative))
[2016-12-12 15:36:55.869] [info] Autodetected '--intensity 5' for device 0.
[2016-12-12 15:36:56.262] [info] [GPU0] Using device Hawaii.
[2016-12-12 15:37:12.857] [info] GPU0 Waiting for work from pool.

Hashes then stops for unknown reasons on both R1043 and RX1043 same problem
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Optiminer right?
Then something is wrong Wit it.
Anyone else have similar issue ?
Activity: 44
Dear Tytanick,

i checked the status at the morning and now. In the morning(9 o'clock) was it ok but now is the machine since 3h by nanopool offline.

(is in the forum no upload possible -> pictures?)

thanks.

Dear tytanick,

apologies for the forgotten information (glass ball and so).

Firmware: 1043 (RX)

Hardware:
MB: MSI K9A2 Platinum, Sockel AM2+ 
RAM: 6GB
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 4400+ 

2x XFX RX480 GTR 8GB BE (default: core@1338MHz + MEM@2000 MHz  )

In fact, both cards run at 2100 MHz memory clock. I will test it with default (2000) and report.

Pool: -> nanopool -> With another pool I would reluctantly test(ing).

Best regards.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hello Tytanick,

It happened again. Optiminer 1.0.1 is at the mining and has not been reported for 2 hours at my pool address. Hashrate has gone down accordingly.

Many know the developer (s) what to do.

Can you offer with options the previous optiminer parallel with?

Thank you.
Can you check different pool ?
Propably something hanged ?
Can you also try lowering memory ?
Is it in RX or R OS ?
Which GPU ?
Which pool you are using ?
Hello Tytanick,

It happened again. Optiminer 1.0.1 is at the mining and has not been reported for 2 hours at my pool address. Hashrate has gone down accordingly.

Many know the developer (s) what to do.

Can you offer with options the previous optiminer parallel with?

Thank you.
Activity: 16
I am working with Optiminer 1.0.1 and I have no problems. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Dear forum, Dear "tytanick",

problem with optiminer 1.0.1 (1043). The machine has not been reported for 4 hours at my pool. On the homepage (simplemining) this was online and has cheerfully calculated -> Where?

I'm doing a reboot. Should it happen again, something is lazy and the version 1.0.1 possibly a Trojan horse (stealing computer power).

It would be interesting if others also have the problem.

Thank you.

One friend told me that optiminer v1.0.1 is using cpu as "fee" mining holdcoin and gpu power is all for user.
Anyway please chekc with -nodevfee option as stated on webasite:
https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash

i think the email notifications should be next on the list then the version lock having something monitor the rigs without you looking is more important imo than a version lock at this moment
having the email notifications being sent straight to my phone saying rig0/worker0/etc is having issues would bring this OS to the next level
Activity: 19
I have 2 small miners running Simplemining.

Version 1043 has completely shut them down. They work great as long as I am watching them and willing to physically reboot the rig every hour or so.

I am running the R1043 on a single R390 rig  and RX1043 on a dual RX470 rig. Both rigs are doing the same thing. I dont know if its the version update or new optiminer causing problems. Fact is the forced update shut down my miners and I cant do anything until new update or feature to lock version is installed.  Angry

Great work and thanks for help.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

problem with optiminer 1.0.1 (1043). The machine has not been reported for 4 hours at my pool. On the homepage (simplemining) this was online and has cheerfully calculated -> Where?

I'm doing a reboot. Should it happen again, something is lazy and the version 1.0.1 possibly a Trojan horse (stealing computer power).

Thank you.

One friend told me that optiminer v1.0.1 is using cpu as "fee" mining holdcoin and gpu power is all for user.
Anyway please chekc with -nodevfee option as stated on webasite:
https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash

Thank you.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
R1043 and RX1043 are really working very well using new Optiminer v1.01 on my rigs.

My 6xRX480 usually will drop 1 problematic card due to overheating, but this version is able to bring it back mining without dropping.

Previous version will drop the card and and continue mining with 5 cards. Need to reboot to get it mining all 6 cards again.

I hope Tytanick will consider the version lock feature so that rigs that are perfectly working with a stable version doesn't get upgraded automatically.
Yes i will consider this FOR SURE.
Most propably i will be implementing newer version while not touching old ones Smiley
And just sending email that you can use newer version if you want or no i you dont want Tongue

Other updates i will try to give option to update each rig after pressing special button to give more tests to users becasue from where i see - if something works in my development enviroment and my production rigs - it doesnt mean that it will work on other rigs as well Tongue
Right now i dont have time for updates in SRR and as everything is working pretty well i am focusing on other things:
- SRR - programming/managing production process of those boards
- SRR - writing ordering system for preorders (and later for normal stock)
- SMOS - trying to get up and running Asia Server (in japan) for Asian people. (cloudflare is giving me hard time to complete this - it doesnt accept linode ip servers lol .....)
- my other company tasks

After i will stabilize other things i will start making SMOS better and better Smiley (statistics, notifications, more features etc Smiley

And also i will implement slowly "FEE system" in SMOS (first with little fee + free time periods for new customers) - but anyway i dont have time for this so it will stay totally free for next 1-2 months Cheesy
I think i wont even start doing fee system until February 2017 or even march. I will be focusing mostly on SRR boards to perfect them and sell them.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
R1043 and RX1043 are really working very well using new Optiminer v1.01 on my rigs.

My 6xRX480 usually will drop 1 problematic card due to overheating, but this version is able to bring it back mining without dropping.

Previous version will drop the card and and continue mining with 5 cards. Need to reboot to get it mining all 6 cards again.

I hope Tytanick will consider the version lock feature so that rigs that are perfectly working with a stable version doesn't get upgraded automatically.
Miner- Optiminer/Zcash GPU miner v1.0.1!  Cheesy

UPDATE v1043:
New optiminer: v1.0.1 - you need to reload miner to start using this version or even reboot if miner will hang Smiley

thanks.  Grin
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

UPDATE v1043:
New optiminer: v1.0.1 - you need to reload miner to start using this version or even reboot if miner will hang Smiley
Miner- Optiminer/Zcash GPU miner v1.0.1!  Cheesy

sorry but without update we will don't get it.

I will have updates.

OK, i have now 1043, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Simplemining OS version 1042 seems to be rock solid, at least for my rigs, so far. Please no more updates!!! If you must force updates, please please exclude my rigs!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
okay took the usb put it in another system and booted first time.

so im guessing it doesnt like the z170 motherboard. thats the only difference between the systems is the mobo
Jump to: