Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 562. (Read 834601 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Claymore 8.0.... RX 480 - 200!!! sols....Sad
R7 370 - 110 sols!!!...
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
I AM UPGRADING to PHP7 - there could be stort downtime in service.

Edit: Ok it went pretty smooth. 5 min downtime Smiley

Edit2: in this weekend i will propobly do some bigger updates.
Just need little more time to spend on my other projects Smiley
Activity: 23
is target temperature related to miner's hash power?

please check your email, is that possible make donation to you other than BTC, like ETH , zcash or something?

i could make my test rigs runs your address?

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

UPDATE v1038:
- new optiminer v0.5
- added "auto force reboot" to claymore-eth on error

P.S
Soon i will make announcment on device i've been working for some time Smiley
It will be auto watchdog resetter for rigs that hangt.
Activity: 16
Optiminer 0.5.0 has been released today:
https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash

Expected speed (stock card):
    R9 Nano: 205 S/s
    R9 290: 155 S/s
    RX 480: 145 S/s

It's time to add it to simplemining =)

Yes, please Cheesy
O_m
Activity: 12
Optiminer 0.5.0 has been released today:
https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash

Expected speed (stock card):
    R9 Nano: 205 S/s
    R9 290: 155 S/s
    RX 480: 145 S/s

It's time to add it to simplemining =)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dwarfpool seems to be down.

@tytanic,

Is it possible to implement auto switching to secondary pools if primary pool goes down?

I had to manually switch to the other pool, it's an easy thing to do through the web, but I'd like an automatic way to gracefully switch to backup pools, please!

You can set second backup pool in claymore command line.
I wont implement other mechanisms for now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Dwarfpool seems to be down.

@tytanic,

Is it possible to implement auto switching to secondary pools if primary pool goes down?

I had to manually switch to the other pool, it's an easy thing to do through the web, but I'd like an automatic way to gracefully switch to backup pools, please!
legendary
My 2GB 370 vidcards still work, mining eth.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
yeah reboot i will do next.
Just need few more days, i have some jobs to do beside simplemining.
And i also saw that my 2GB gpus stopped mining Smiley so this day arelady came ? Cheesy
Time to sell them / change to zec on decond email Tongue
being there's a lot of ppl with 2gb gpus when you get time could you look into adding sgminer-gm with monero support Thank You
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
yeah reboot i will do next.
Just need few more days, i have some jobs to do beside simplemining.
And i also saw that my 2GB gpus stopped mining Smiley so this day arelady came ? Cheesy
Time to sell them / change to zec on decond email Tongue
legendary
Why there is no "reboot" miner under pannel option ? sometimes somebody doesn't has acces via putty, and very often simple failed with detect gpu when change pool etc. And then reload rig won't help, only reboot....

Yeah, I also wish he'd give us a reboot option, can't be that difficult with his linux skills. I'm only about 1 km away from most of my rigs, but it can be a pain to run over and come back because one video card is misbehaving.
Activity: 63
Why there is no "reboot" miner under pannel option ? sometimes somebody doesn't has acces via putty, and very often simple failed with detect gpu when change pool etc. And then reload rig won't help, only reboot....
legendary
Hey OP is it possible to mine 1 rig on zec and a second rig on eth?

I got 2 gb gpu that will soon no more be able to mine eth.

Let me know!  Grin

Edit: Or let us add this to the config file :
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

Thanks
am not op, but the only way to do what you want is to use 2 different email addresses to manage your rigs. I believe he's got the "setx" commands already set in the os.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hey OP is it possible to mine 1 rig on zec and a second rig on eth?

I got 2 gb gpu that will soon no more be able to mine eth.

Let me know!  Grin

Edit: Or let us add this to the config file :
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

Thanks
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
I also just started running your software and think its easy to setup and my rig seems pretty stable, this is going to sound dumb but found your software after I burnt out my hard drive kinda glad I did, I also tried pimp and was having problems so great job with simplemining. Anyway I also have 290s mixed with 280s and 270s is there anyway we can set separate clocks like 1050,1100,1075 etc and the last question is there anyway to add wolfos sgminer-gm with eth and xmr support I just like options and was having good rates with eth sgminer and wanted to run xmr sgminer but there was no windows release if you have time to check it out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/genesis-mining-presents-sgminer-gm-now-with-zawawas-gg-updated-17012017-1612329 outside of that Thank You
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I just tested this on one of my rigs.  Worked OK, but my only gripe is that I can't set target temp higher than 80.  I usually run my 290s at 89 to keep the fan speeds down - otherwise they're too loud.

I will update soon to set more than 80 C. Meaby max of 90 C

Hey!
could you implent a option to disable this target temperature option?
because i do not have fans, got a watercooled system.
thanks
I think i wont do that, most people have fans and disabling fans would have bad results.
Whats is wrong when you have water cooled system ? Is something not working ?

I just tested this on one of my rigs.  Worked OK, but my only gripe is that I can't set target temp higher than 80.  I usually run my 290s at 89 to keep the fan speeds down - otherwise they're too loud.
I will make 90C max in next update.
Also lower your core clocks if you didnt. In 380 for ethereum 850/1500 is sufficient.

How long does it take to show up on dashboard once you start hashing? Anybody tried a 7 GPU rig with this software (Z97 MB, MSI 470 4GB Armors)?
It will shot instant after you boot it.
Meaby you entered bad email address or you added strange characters at the end of file.
Try writing your email once again, if it wont help then i would need team viewer access to windows in the same network or ssh access ( if you will still have problem then write to [email protected] with login details)

Activity: 16
Hi, I've been using this OS for 3 days, and I think it's wonderful. Thanks to the developer, but I have a question, will update to optimer v0.4.0.? thank you very much. Smiley

Manually update
Code:
wget https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash/raw/master/optiminer-zcash-0.4.0.tar.gz
tar -xvzf optiminer-zcash-0.4.0.tar.gz
sudo mv /root/miner_org/optiminer-zcash /root/miner_org/optiminer-zcash_0.3.3
sudo mv optiminer-zcash /root/miner_org/optiminer-zcash

thanks  Wink
Activity: 35
Hey!

could you implent a option to disable this target temperature option?

because i do not have fans, got a watercooled system.

thanks
Activity: 895
Merit: 504

How long does it take to show up on dashboard once you start hashing? Anybody tried a 7 GPU rig with this software (Z97 MB, MSI 470 4GB Armors)?
Jump to: