Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 560. (Read 834607 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
tytanick - will you integrate your "ressetting rig" device in here soon? thanks
once i will be selling and sending then yes - i will integrate this Smiley

Yes nice job with the newest update keeps getting better now if open source would catch up on zcash miners
yes, also new kernels give some better speed but i need to make beta testing group to test newest kernel (its still unstable state)

I'm impressed/intrigued by the fact that you manage to set variables like clock speed and tt with gpu-pro drivers. I was under the impression this was only possible on older catalyst drivers. No aticonfig for gpu-pro?
Yeah there isnt such tool for amdgpu - i had to write it myself thats why is to unperfect Tongue
Also my destination is to have ability to set specific clocks and memory for amdgpu driver, not dpm states
after shutting down my rig because I have r9 270,280,290 all running off a 860w psu I put the 290 on a 600w psu by itself untill my bigger psu gets here than Im adding a r9 380 but now when it starts I get nonces running in parallel 6 device 1 why am I seeing this now or what does it mean. I also have one more question I tried to mine etc on ethermine with claymore 7.4 but it wouldn't let me can we mine etc or no. Thanks You good work
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
once i will be selling and sending then yes - i will integrate this Smiley

Yes nice job with the newest update keeps getting better now if open source would catch up on zcash miners
yes, also new kernels give some better speed but i need to make beta testing group to test newest kernel (its still unstable state)

I'm impressed/intrigued by the fact that you manage to set variables like clock speed and tt with gpu-pro drivers. I was under the impression this was only possible on older catalyst drivers. No aticonfig for gpu-pro?
Yeah there isnt such tool for amdgpu - i had to write it myself thats why is to unperfect Tongue
Also my destination is to have ability to set specific clocks and memory for amdgpu driver, not dpm states
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Thanks for the update with the option of higher tt. Would've preferred a couple of degrees higher, but I understand you don't want to be held responsible for gpu failures. My reference 290s have been running non stop for the last 3 years, and have spent at least the last 2 years with a tt of 88. All are still going strong, thanks to lower stress on the fans.
Meaby when i make my fan script more perfect becasue it still have little gap for for temperature that can go up to 5 C than set maximum tt for few seconds.
I will increase this when i make it perfect Smiley

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Thanks for the update with the option of higher tt. Would've preferred a couple of degrees higher, but I understand you don't want to be held responsible for gpu failures. My reference 290s have been running non stop for the last 3 years, and have spent at least the last 2 years with a tt of 88. All are still going strong, thanks to lower stress on the fans.
Meaby when i make my fan script more perfect becasue it still have little gap for for temperature that can go up to 5 C than set maximum tt for few seconds.
I will increase this when i make it perfect Smiley
Simplemining.net down?
Down not, but main page is fucked up, let me fix it Smiley

Edit: ok i fixed it Tongue

Fast work Smiley

I now have 2 rigs running on your OS.  I'd really like to quieten them down by running my gpus a bit higher than 80 degrees.  Any ETA on that update?
Wanted to do this today but i had to do something else.
In 2-3 days.

Activity: 652
Merit: 266
As a start I admire your work and effort to this community!
You should consider combining util scripts into single one or rewriting it using C. On a VM resources taken by loops were too much. I didn't quite get why you install amdgpu-pro while there is FOSS driver for 4.7+(in latest 4.9 there is even better support).I haven't looked further within the scripts but there might be some optimization on a first look. Will get in touch with you if I have some time to overlook it better.
Cheers!
I will chekc this im some day Smiley But anyway foss wont work i with OpenCL i suppose. ( i might be wrong)
I saw that there is some problem with updating scripts if you are using zcash miner (optiminer) - all zcash miners are fucked up Cheesy

Indeed you are Smiley
It's perfectly working on my system. PM if you want kernels and packages which need to be installed for OpenCL. I have extended graphics support for upto 64 devices and removed nouveu2 driver for better nvidia comatibility.Some scripts for fan control and stuff. Needs a bit of polishing but in a week I think I'll manage to release it for silentarmy especially.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Simplemining.net down?

Fast work Smiley

I now have 2 rigs running on your OS.  I'd really like to quieten them down by running my gpus a bit higher than 80 degrees.  Any ETA on that update?
Wanted to do this today but i had to do something else.
In 2-3 days.
Simplemining.net down?

Fast work Smiley

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Simplemining.net down?

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
haha , nice one with wife Tongue
I also had those problems  and i have my rigs in 3 different locations.
so 3 hangs in a month cost me like 60$ for driving there + 6 hours + lost money they are hanging at the most worse time like 5 minutes after you go to sleep Cheesy
and then whole night one rig is not mining Tongue
HERE IS MY ANNOUNCMENT
P.S - its not incredible miner with 100000% ROI Cheesy - but for some people it might be very helpfull and usefull Smiley

And no it is not a COOLING FAN Cheesy hahahah - nice one Tongue

Here is my announcment topic - PLEASE WRITE ALL posts there if you are want to reply about this device, not here Smiley
Here is Operating system ONLY ! Tongue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695298.new

Hello guys.
I am announcing project i've been working on with one company.
Its Called "Simple Rig Resetter" - SRR
Please leave your feedback and comments or questions.
But please read whole specs before you ask anything Smiley
After some perios of questions and feedback i will announce preorders.

ALL INFORMATIONS ARE HERE:

https://simplemining.net/page/simpleRigResetter

PHOTOS:

VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RLNswWhOv2M
https://www.youtube.com/embed/MVgM5LU5E2o

pretty cool I'll probably get one being i work all over I wish you had these last year when I was working out of time all week u no what it's like trying to explain to your wife how to restart your mining rigs sometimes I wanted to beat my head off the wall
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
HERE IS MY ANNOUNCMENT
P.S - its not incredible miner with 100000% ROI Cheesy - but for some people it might be very helpfull and usefull Smiley

And no it is not a COOLING FAN Cheesy hahahah - nice one Tongue

Here is my announcment topic - PLEASE WRITE ALL posts there if you are want to reply about this device, not here Smiley
Here is Operating system ONLY ! Tongue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695298.new

Hello guys.
I am announcing project i've been working on with one company.
Its Called "Simple Rig Resetter" - SRR
Please leave your feedback and comments or questions.
But please read whole specs before you ask anything Smiley
After some perios of questions and feedback i will announce preorders.

ALL INFORMATIONS ARE HERE:

PHOTOS:

VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RLNswWhOv2M
https://www.youtube.com/embed/MVgM5LU5E2o

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Seems to have a limit in the custom field. When I try to enter SIAmining pool info everything get deleted after I save. Can you verified please. Thanks

The limit is 1000 characters.
Did you selected RADIO BUTTON on Custom miner ? - i know its not obvious but you need to select it.
It should save all data, tell me if you double checked it .

The guys from silentarmy V5 are finishing up fixing and optimizing the code check it out maybe you could put that in. It sucks claymore not doing linux zcash miner paying the small 2% fee is not bad he keeps on top of his miners fixes bugs, and has a lot of features other miners don't have I don't mind paying a dev fee but lets face it 10% that optiminer is charging is insane and left his miner open for ppl to find a way around it   between his 10% and the 20% zcash is taking well do the math again the little miner getting shit on I thought the whole idea of crypto currency was for decentralization well BTC and every other coin is controlled by the ppl with the most money so nothing is decentralized. Sorry just venting

Yeah it sucks, but its is all thx to people who trying to crack, or are angry with some little fee that dev is taking for his wonder full job.
People are terrible these days, They want all for free and they are angy if something is not working ....

You should consider combining util scripts into single one or rewriting it using C. On a VM resources taken by loops were too much. I didn't quite get why you install amdgpu-pro while there is FOSS driver for 4.7+(in latest 4.9 there is even better support).I haven't looked further within the scripts but there might be some optimization on a first look. Will get in touch with you if I have some time to overlook it better.
Cheers!
I will chekc this im some day Smiley But anyway foss wont work i with OpenCL i suppose. ( i might be wrong)
I saw that there is some problem with updating scripts if you are using zcash miner (optiminer) - all zcash miners are fucked up Cheesy
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Cheers!
The guys from silentarmy V5 are finishing up fixing and optimizing the code check it out maybe you could put that in. It sucks claymore not doing linux zcash miner paying the small 2% fee is not bad he keeps on top of his miners fixes bugs, and has a lot of features other miners don't have I don't mind paying a dev fee but lets face it 10% that optiminer is charging is insane and left his miner open for ppl to find a way around it   between his 10% and the 20% zcash is taking well do the math again the little miner getting shit on I thought the whole idea of crypto currency was for decentralization well BTC and every other coin is controlled by the ppl with the most money so nothing is decentralized. Sorry just venting
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hey OP  Grin

You recommend claymore 7.4 to mine and that is perfect. But I will like to dual mine sia also.
Could you make 7.4 dual mining sia ? And custom miner options available. Im using it to mine expanse since my card have less than 2 gb.  Wink

Thanks

You can entere whatever you like into claymore custom option so just add siacoin stuff.
Take a look into claymore settings and examples.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-dual-ethereum-amdnvidia-gpu-miner-v150-windowslinux-1433925

Seems to have a limit in the custom field. When I try to enter SIAmining pool info everything get deleted after I save. Can you verified please. Thanks
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
yes but if the dev isnt making public release then when i put it in my simplemining i will violate him right ?
I will make it public Tongue
I wrote on github to gim, lest see what he will say.
If anyone has direct contant to optiminer dev, please let him know that i want to contact him.
I will rethink if i can put this miner there or not.
If there is accually public link on zipshare then i guess i can put this miner in my system ( but only that with 10% fee)

the release was on github for a few hours and free to download before the dev decided to remove it so if anyone in the world wanted it from github they would simply download it.
it was after a few hours that it was there the dev decided to remove it because of the anti dev software removing his fee"this anti fee is a whole different software and has nothing to do with the miner
so if you were one of the people that had downloaded the new miner before he removed it meaning it was still open to download!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMqjjOgzwQY

the link to youtube is also offering all versions of the software!!!

Jump to: