Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 561. (Read 834601 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Also propobly today / tomorrow, i will make little announcment of my new hardware product that i will be selling very soon.
I will tell everything when i will make video and photos of it Wink
And it isnt any asic/fpga scam or mining device Smiley
It is something that you put near mining rigs that you are using Smiley
Anybody want to guess what it is ? Cheesy

"....It is something that you put near mining rigs that you are using..."

Guessing a special mega fan to cool down mining rigs?  Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Also propobly today / tomorrow, i will make little announcment of my new hardware product that i will be selling very soon.
Someone guess Cheesy
yes but if the dev isnt making public release then when i put it in my simplemining i will violate him right ?
I will make it public Tongue
I wrote on github to gim, lest see what he will say.
If anyone has direct contant to optiminer dev, please let him know that i want to contact him.
I will rethink if i can put this miner there or not.
If there is accually public link on zipshare then i guess i can put this miner in my system ( but only that with 10% fee)

There is optiminer topic on BCT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1686057.0;topicseen
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
yes but if the dev isnt making public release then when i put it in my simplemining i will violate him right ?
I will make it public Tongue
I wrote on github to gim, lest see what he will say.
If anyone has direct contant to optiminer dev, please let him know that i want to contact him.
I will rethink if i can put this miner there or not.
If there is accually public link on zipshare then i guess i can put this miner in my system ( but only that with 10% fee)
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/EDZZBOgK/file.html OPTIMIZER 0.6.0 LINUX VERSION!!!

there is also a no fee fix for that miner, it gives you another 10% of speed that would normally be taken for the dev fee..
if anyone is interested please let me know in pm
i cant put both of them,
Only if dev will agree to that.
If someone have contact to optiminer dev, i would like to ask him if i can put his miner here ofcourse with his dev fee.
In private field you can do whatever you want, but i cant put cracked miner to publicity, it is just not right !

FYI://
http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/EDZZBOgK/file.html OPTIMIZER 0.6.0 LINUX VERSION!!!
the above file is not hacked or cracked it is  original with the dev fee !

the files i have for the fix are not included in that download or even part of them
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

there is also a no fee fix for that miner, it gives you another 10% of speed that would normally be taken for the dev fee..
i cant put both of them,
Only if dev will agree to that.
If someone have contact to optiminer dev, i would like to ask him if i can put his miner here ofcourse with his dev fee.
In private field you can do whatever you want, but i cant put cracked miner to publicity, it is just not right !
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hey OP  Grin

You recommend claymore 7.4 to mine and that is perfect. But I will like to dual mine sia also.
Could you make 7.4 dual mining sia ? And custom miner options available. Im using it to mine expanse since my card have less than 2 gb.  Wink

Thanks

You can entere whatever you like into claymore custom option so just add siacoin stuff.
Take a look into claymore settings and examples.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-dual-ethereum-amdnvidia-gpu-miner-v150-windowslinux-1433925
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hey OP  Grin

You recommend claymore 7.4 to mine and that is perfect. But I will like to dual mine sia also.
Could you make 7.4 dual mining sia ? And custom miner options available. Im using it to mine expanse since my card have less than 2 gb.  Wink

Thanks
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hmmm....today im download FIRST windows version, and all work good.... now i dont see too link to download(....it's very strange
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Optiminer 0.6!!! Smiley please.....

Hmm i dont see neither sources or binary ....

"No Public Releases

Due to recent events of people using OptiminerZcash despite not being willing to pay the developer for his work depriving any earnings there are no more public releases of the software."
Optiminer 0.6!!! Smiley please.....
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
what if you put claymore in a docker or something like that? there's alot space on SSD though.
also i forgot to mention, all my rigs kinda frozen on screen shown a(half) piece of miner's working status after works for couple minutes ,but miner still working.

I would have to see this on video record.

About motherboard.. This error is from linux, not from motherboard.
Anyway it should not appear at all. I think that image is corupted. Try downloading again
Activity: 23
Claymore 8.0.... RX 480 - 200!!! sols....Sad
R7 370 - 110 sols!!!...
i wish that claymore will do also linux version ... Sad

what if you put claymore in a docker or something like that? there's alot space on SSD though.

also i forgot to mention, all my rigs kinda frozen on screen shown a(half) piece of miner's working status after works for couple minutes ,but miner still working.
Activity: 2
All motherboards are the same?

Or meaby bad downloaded image ?

Anyway you could tweak bios regarding usb ports meaby or just disable all prompts.
9/10 are same mobos, I have this issue 3rd time in 10days. But now I have it on SSD.
I will try redownload/rewrite image.
If I will disable prompts in mobo it will be disabled in OS boot? Or how to disable it in OS?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi,
All motherboards are the same?
I suppose this is motherboard issue.
I never had this problem and noone reported this so motherboard i suppose.
Or meaby bad downloaded image ?
Anyway you could tweak bios regarding usb ports meaby or just disable all prompts.

I think its not my system issue. I restarted rigs like 1000+ times and no such problem Smiley
Activity: 2
Hello again!

One very important request:

"Errors where found while checking the disk drive for..."
Is it possible to make it press F automatically after a timeout or something similar in case of similar errors on boot? Or at least something else or any work around?  

I have this error randomly on different machines with different usb sticks or ssd's. And those machines are out of mining sometimes for days, till I visit the place myself, press F and boot it. After pressing F usually it's OK and rearly re-appear again in sequence. I have remote hard restart on relays, but it's not helping to solve it.
I was searching on Internet the solution, but it's not an simple search...  And I have no experience in linux (

P.S. How to add photos?  I Jane to host it myself?  I will mail you one.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Claymore 8.0.... RX 480 - 200!!! sols....Sad
R7 370 - 110 sols!!!...
i wish that claymore will do also linux version ... Sad
Jump to: