Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 559. (Read 834607 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 501
tytanick,

Do you have plans to support xmr mining?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Guys.
V1040-v1041 - fixed certain bad state in fan speed setting.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Great job on this tytanick!!
It has come such a long way from day 0!
keep up the good work my friend!

thx for nice words Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Great job on this tytanick!!
It has come such a long way from day 0!
keep up the good work my friend!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Is this suppoce to support 6 gpu ? Not able to start with 6 gpu but was ok with 3 gpu.

Edit: nevermind. Just deleted the rig with 3 gpu and now the 6 work.  Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hello guys!
    I have two machines with ASUS motherboards and two with GIGABYTE motherboards.
    On the ASUS machines, SimpleMining works perfectly.
    The GIGABYTE ones can't connect to the network. They work fine running Windows but with SimpleMining they don't find the network adapters.
    The motherboards are 970A-DS3P (R OS) and GA-990FXA-UD3 (RX OS). The Ethernet adapters are recognized in Windows as "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller".
    Someone here have a similar problem?
    Best regards!
    Brusque
Hi, yes i renember about your problems Smiley
Missing support for those network cards, i will look into it. Just little bit longer Smiley
970A-DS3P     - R OS    (4 XFX 380X GPUs)
GA-990FXA-UD3 - RX      (4 mixed 470/480 GPUs)
can you execute commands like:
lspci
and send me to [email protected]
meaby i could figure out faster
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello guys!

I have two machines with ASUS motherboards and two with GIGABYTE motherboards.

On the ASUS machines, SimpleMining works perfectly.

The GIGABYTE ones can't connect to the network. They work fine running Windows but with SimpleMining they don't find the network adapters.

The motherboards are 970A-DS3P (R OS) and GA-990FXA-UD3 (RX OS). The Ethernet adapters are recognized in Windows as "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller".

Someone here have a similar problem?

Best regards!

Brusque
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
no I can't set the motherboard to use intel VGA I tried to boot it with the monitor off and it wouldn't even boot I turned on the monitor and it booted up I'm going to order the adapter off eBay but besides that everything seems to be running great after the last update my sols increased like 20% also can we set etc pools on claymore or no
Is your motherboard Asrock Pro BTC or similar ?
Yeah optiminer have boost.
Also you can enter whatever you like in claymore settings.

no my mb is a asus m5a927 I do have Asrock Pro BTC but collecting the gear now to get that one up and running
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
no I can't set the motherboard to use intel VGA I tried to boot it with the monitor off and it wouldn't even boot I turned on the monitor and it booted up I'm going to order the adapter off eBay but besides that everything seems to be running great after the last update my sols increased like 20% also can we set etc pools on claymore or no
Is your motherboard Asrock Pro BTC or similar ?
Yeah optiminer have boost.
Also you can enter whatever you like in claymore settings.
I've have one more question since the update if I shut off my monitor my rig either shuts off or locks up is there away around this or no because of updates if so I'll just order the hdmi adapter and if I put the adapter on can I remote desktop in thank you
And whats happen if you boot rig WITHOUT screen monitor and do all throw dashboard ?
Is the problem presists ?
Also can you set in motherboard to use intel VGA as primary ? in RX OS it will work !

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
guys, you all have optiminer v0.6
I forgot only to change "name of miner" in database Smiley
So after last update after reloading or rebooting rig,  you are using optiminer 0.6
Activity: 653
Merit: 500
Someone is using this distro on 470 4gb rigs on ZEC ?
Currently i'm using w10+claymore v8 and i get 200H/s/gpu, but i don't like windows, i would like to change if results are similar
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
tytanick - you mean in RX480 based rig, can use the on board HDMI on motherboard and not on the RX480 in the PCI slot?
Is VNC/TightVNC supported to access your OS from workstation within the network?
Thanks

Yes if you have RX480 then try to set up main vga to integrated intel one Smiley
That helped me. Also its totally no need for connecting rig to VGa monitor if you cal do all throw simplemining.net dashboard.
Right now there will be only simplemining.net website where you can do all changes.
I dont plan other options.

I think that i updated optiminer to v0.6 but i need to verify this becasue some people say that there is still v0.5 and some have better performance so i need to check it.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
I've have one more question since the update if I shut off my monitor my rig either shuts off or locks up is there away around this or no because of updates if so I'll just order the hdmi adapter and if I put the adapter on can I remote desktop in thank you
And whats happen if you boot rig WITHOUT screen monitor and do all throw dashboard ?
Also can you set in motherboard to use intel VGA as primary ? in RX OS it will work !

tytanick - you mean in RX480 based rig, can use the on board HDMI on motherboard and not on the RX480 in the PCI slot?

Is VNC/TightVNC supported to access your OS from workstation within the network?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Tytanick - are you updating the miner list to include Claymore ZCASH miner v8 and/or Optiminer v0.6 Huh Thanks
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Again great job on the updates tytanick.

Just noticed dwarfpool has a zcash pool now.. I have just started to give it a go using optiminer. Anyone else made the switch?

What zcash pools are you using on simplemining? And what hashrate are you getting?

7970/r9 280x = 160s/s each
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Jump to: