Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 69. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.77 (Decreased stale shares percentage on pool side for cuckatoo31)
- nbminer-nebutech-v26.2 (Improved CKB+ETH performance on AMD GPU. Fix bug with Launch crash on certain AMD rigs)
- added xmrig-v5.0.1 (unified 3 in 1 GPU+CPU release AMD and NVidia with cuda 9.2 and 10.0 support. Supported a lot of cn algos and RandomX in rx/0, rx/loki, rx/wow, rx/arq variants)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Is there any image that has been tested to work with this rig config?

Can You tell me what image did you used ?

Please this should be working fine:
https://download.simplemining.net/images/SM-4.17.19-17-a18.20-n430.40-v1247.img.xz

And this is very old image thas was ment for old series of those GPUs but we do not support it anymore.
Yet it supports 300 series but i think except 390 Smiley - so image above should be best for your case.
https://download.simplemining.net/images/SM-4.2.0-R-v1252.img.xz
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi, I have a 6x r9 390 rig with H81 pro mobo, it has been working fine with Windows but with the constant drop of ethash speed, I'm giving a try to setup smos before I decide to dismantle it.

.I've flashed a 16gb usb3 pen with the latest image, but it can't seem to boot properly.

.Either it gets stuck after grub or if I choose the recovery mode option, it shows a no screen attached error on every card

.the rig shows up on the online dashboard

.if I swap one 390 with a gtx 1070, it will boot with all cards detected (only with recovery mode) and starts to mine but it is not possible to control the amd fan speeds, so they start to heat up to 90º.

Is there any image that has been tested to work with this rig config?

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.76 (Decreased stale shares on pool side for cuckatoo31. Improved ETH+CKB)
- lolminer-v0.9 (Improvement for GRIN-AT31 on 8G AMD  (+22% on Polaris to 30% on Radeon VII). Disabled 16G solver for GRIN-AT31 (the 8G is faster at the moment). Reduced Grin stale shares. In command line lolMiner now accepts --pool address:port pattern)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- tt-miner-v3.1.0-beta3 (Beta release. Added algo EagleSong (Nervos-CKB). Removed algo for Myriad-Groestl. Removed algo for the Teo version of Ethash (TEO). Improvements for MTP (most for RTX). Small improvements for all ProgPoW variants (ProgPoW, ProgPoWZ and ProgPoW092))
- new miner xmr-stak-rx-v1.0.0 with only RandomX support (also with loki and wow variants) - for 30 Nov 2019 Monero hard fork)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.75 (Reduced memory usage for Cuckatoo31 8GB. Added Ethash+Eaglesong dual mining for Nvidia)
- nbminer-nebutech-v26.1 (Add dual mining CKB+ETH on AMD. Improved performance for CKB on Nvidia)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hello guys.

Today i made something that i should not.
I changed mining settings in user groups.
To be presise - i changed miner version on rigs that were using older claymore-eth miners which few hours ago stopped working.
This was due to ETH dag file epoch increase.
Having good faith i wrote email to all affected users but i saw not much response.
This why i decided to change globally all groups that had claymore-eth old miner that stopped working to newest claymore-eth-v15.0
Your rig was not working anyway with old miner so i guess that my change only fixes than breaks.
Please let me know if that was good or bad choice to make ?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miner updates:
- gminer-v1.74 (significant performance improvements for Cuckatoo31 algorithm)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard Update
- we will now also add sometimes images in changelog (see example 2 changelogs below)
- time format is now much more readable on graphic charts
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- miniz-v1.5s (Speed improvement for ZelHash, BeamHash and ZHash. Up to 3% depending on algo and GPU. Kepler support removed, except for MinexCoin and Aion)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
AMD RX 5700/XT support:
- Updated SimpleMiningOS image with full support AMD RX 5700 / XT (codename Navi10) with Overclocking, Undervolting and Fanspeed control.

With default clock its mining 50 MH/s with ETH and comsumpts 180W.
Using OC values - Core:1340, Mem:925, UV:800 its mining 52MH/s and comsumpts only 100W.

New image is available in download section and is named SM-5.0.21-2e-a19.30-n440.31-v1254.img.xz. You can reflash drive in traditional way using balenEtcher or using reflash tool in Advanced Commands for already running rigs. Image contains newest 19.30 AMD drivers and is also UEFI/BIOS compatible dual boot mode.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Rig update v1255:
- NEW - Full OC/UV support for AMD RX 5700 GPU (codename Navi). For full Navi support requires using newest OS image from download section or reflash using Advanced Command.
- updated amdmeminfo with new cards definitions
- increased rig's ssh security with blocking for 100 sec after 5 failed probes
- other small improvements
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update:
- telegram notifications have more info: online rigs/total rigs
- few icon fixes on website
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- phoenixminer-v4.8b (Added support for the latest AMD drivers and for mining with RX5700. Added a new flexible way for setting GPU-specific options with selectors. Other small improvements and fixes)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashbaord Update:
- few optimizations in order to load pages even faster
- this also forced us to change a few icons a little bit
- fixed GPU bios version display bug (incorrect data)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.73 (added Eaglesong(CKB) algorithm for Nvidia/AMD)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- nanominer-v1.6.2 (fixed config generator)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- sgminer-fancyIX-v0.6.0.1 (Improved mtp performance - sync up with zcoin official repo)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- wildrig-multi-v0.20.1 (up to 5% hashrate speedup for mtp/mtp-tcr on Navi. Fixed x22i incorrect shares)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.72 (support Ethash mining on NiceHash/MiningPoolHub/Altpool)
Pages:
Jump to: